• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theresia seems considerably better here, but not sure if to the point of skill stomping.

If it was Yoriichi, however, this would have already exploded into a skill debate long ago

Skill rabbits holes are not fun to go down.

But i think this boils down to Theresia being able to negate Akaza's regeneation, with every wound she inflicts being unhealable, and will continue to bleed, eventually killing him. Pair that with her being able to predict his attacks, and see it coming in slow motion, i think she can kill him.

Would Regeneration Negation work against Immortality Type 2?
type 2 is only for surviving normal lethal wounds. As mentioned in it, it can be bypassed by destroying certain parts of the body like the head. So she could potentially just cut his head up after beheading him, or could just leave him on the battle field unable to fight which would just be incap.

type 2 is only for surviving normal lethal wounds. As mentioned in it, it can be bypassed by destroying certain parts of the body like the head. So she could potentially just cut his head up after beheading him, or could just leave him on the battle field unable to fight which would just be incap.
Akaza can fight without a head

Killing demons from Kimetsu no Yaiba via beheading them only works with Nichirin swords which can do that due to containing sunlight. It is otherwise not any more vulnerable than any other part of the body.

Killing demons from Kimetsu no Yaiba via beheading them only works with Nichirin swords which can do that due to containing sunlight. It is otherwise not any more vulnerable than any other part of the body.
What that gotta do with this match? The regen negation is still gonna work here on his head.

Akaza can fight without a head
Can pin him onto something like Tanjirou did to the demon in the bos.
She would still need to deal with his body and this is assuming that Akaza's head doesn't sprout arms and destroys whatever it is pinned to.
Also can’t you argue for akaza? His compass needle should work so as his random aoe attacks and invisible shockwaves this should be able to hit.

Also can’t you argue for akaza? His compass needle should work so as his random aoe attacks and invisible shockwaves this should be able to hit.
I was mostly arguing about Theresa's options in regards to killing Akaza and what she'd need to do in order to incapacitate him. As for Compass Needle working, Theresia only resists Precognition based on what her profile says, so everything else should work just fine.

She could cut him into pieces, which is what she does anyway as seen vs the demi-humans.

Aoe attacks and invisible shockwaves are doing nothing here. Elsa who she is more skilled than was able to avoid a aoe attack while her senses were being interfered with, and Julius who she again is more skilled than can avoid invisible stealth attacks with instinct, and he still took hits from Petelgeuse, meanwhile Wilhelm who Theresia is equal to, in comparison is said to be inhuman, dodging dozens of even more invisible attacks with no damage.

She could cut him into pieces, which is what she does anyway as seen vs the demi-humans.
That is quite certainly what she'd need to do in order to fully incapacitate him. Akaza wouldn't exactly do nothing in that scenario but that is indeed her primary winning condition if I'm getting this right. He still wouldn't die until the sun rises and he gets fully exposed to it though.

Now that I think about, she could incap too.

She has such skill, she can basically cause body parts to lose their function ie when she destroyed Wilhelm leg, passing through his muscles and nerves, so he couldn't move.

Yes she can't kill him, but she can cause his body to be unable to function.

Aoe attacks and invisible shockwaves are doing nothing here. Elsa who she is more skilled than was able to avoid a aoe attack while her senses were being interfered with, and Julius who she again is more skilled than can avoid invisible stealth attacks with instinct, and he still took hits from Petelgeuse, meanwhile Wilhelm who Theresia is equal to, in comparison is said to be inhuman, dodging dozens of even more invisible attacks with no damage.
I mean his random 100 attacks

She has such skill, she can basically cause body parts to lose their function ie when she destroyed Wilhelm leg, passing through his mus and and nerves, so he couldn't move.

Yes she can't kill hom, but she can cause his body to unable to function.
Also I think akaza has the skill advantage heck even human akaza has way better skill feats add that on to centuries of training and refinement and he is good skill wise and he improves during battle his compass needle will improve as well as seen aganst marked giyu and selfless state tanjiro.

She has such skill, she can basically cause body parts to lose their function ie when she destroyed Wilhelm leg, passing through his muscles and nerves, so he couldn't move.

Yes she can't kill him, but she can cause his body to be unable to function.
  • Danmaku (Akaza can unleash dozens of shockwaves at once. Can surround his opponent with a hundred blows striking everywhere at the same time with Chaotic Blue Metal Afterglow)

Puck had countless icicles and Elsa countered them with skill, Petelguese can use up to a 100 unseen hands.

Ram with no mana to strengthen herself, thus being physical a normal teenage girl, could dodge countless attacks from Garfiel with skill, we can keep going down this skill hole if you like.

Puck had countless icicles and Elsa countered them with skill, Petelguese can use up to a 100 unseen hands.

Ram with no mana to strengthen herself, thus being physical a normal teenage girl, could dodge countless attacks from Garfiel with skill, we can keep going down this skill hole if you like.
They can’t be countered even giyu dead calm couldn’t counter it how would she counter attacks 3x her strength anyway? Which is faster than her reactions? Might I remind you they are invisible? He can just keep spamming it thanks to his unlimited stamina and eventually he will hit since she is forced on the defensive while he is growing stronger and more precise with attacks thanks to his RPL.

That is quite certainly what she'd need to do in order to fully incapacitate him. Akaza wouldn't exactly do nothing in that scenario but that is indeed her primary winning condition if I'm getting this right. He still wouldn't die until the sun rises and he gets fully exposed to it though.
Can you at least get the other demon slayer supporters?

She has Accelerated Development where she gets stronger, against people who are stronger than her, and her attacks also get more accurate and sure.

I just mentioned Ram who despite being a normal human, dodged attacks from a supersonic character, which is absurd....

And i already explained why being invisible means nothing, let me give you another reason, anyone worth their salt can sense hostility so even if they can't see an attack, they can sense it's hostility and dodge.

Anyway imo Theresia wins, so I will leave it there and go back to applying CRT's.

Last edited:
She has Accelerated Development where she gets stronger, against people who are stronger than her, and her attacks also get more accurate and sure.

I just mentioned Ram who despite being a normal human, dodged attacks from a supersonic character, which is absurd....

And i already explained why being invisible means nothing, let me give you another reason, anyone worth their salt can sense hostility so even if they can't see an attack, they can sense it's hostility and dodge.

Anyway imo Theresia wins, so I will leave it there and go back to applying CRT's.
Same for Akaza he will be getting stronger and faster at an alarming rate you can’t just scale random characters to each other that’s a rem feat not Theresa feat. Akaza is dodging her attacks with skill and instinct then spamming danmaku until it hits game over.

I don't think that there is anything preventing you from posting something there, so I don't see why you would need to ask me. I already made some clarifications for Akaza.
I don’t know the name of the demon slayer discussion thread. If you can be so kind to link it to me

Last edited:
Same for Akaza he will be getting stronger and faster at an alarming rate you can’t just scale random characters to each other that’s a rem feat not Theresa feat. Akaza is dodging her attacks with skill and instinct then spamming danmaku until it hits game over.
Theresia is more skilled than Ram.

And you can talking about danmaku as if it means anything here.

This is going in circles, gonna let the others decide who they think wins.

-To reiterate less skilled people can dodge invisible attacks which have no presence via skill, battles on Garfiel's level, who is inferior to Theresia, are on pure instinct, there is no delay between thought and action, any delay or hesitation will be immediately exploited by their opponent.

-Despite being attacked in her blind spot at the perfect angle, meaning she couldn't see the attack coming, Elsa easily countered Subaru's attack, because she sensed his hostility. Again Theresia is more skilled.

-The Unseen Hands are invisible to people who can sense presences, and hostility, and has no sound nor aura. Wilhelm who Theresia is equal to can not only predict it, but also dodge dozens upon dozens of them with not 1 even touching him.

-Elsa paired countless numbers of Puck's icicles via skill, can perfectly hit vitals despite her senses being sealed, has such skill that once she sees an attack once it doesn't work on her again, even if you spammed it with countless numbers of that same attack.

-Once you get to a certain level, you have perfect focus that lets you block out everything including sound and color, except your opponent and perceive their movements in slow motion.

-Theresia gets stronger against stronger opponents, and gets more accurate and sure as she fights.

-Theresia has such skill she can steal away the function of a person's limbs without doing any unnecessary damage, and again any wounds she inflicts can't be healed even with cellular regeneration.

felt like Theresia got this judging from Pegasus' reasoning, mainly with higher skill advantage

also, speedster, please don't clutter with meaningless comment, you can just say it all in one comment and/or edit it if you wish to add more

felt like Theresia got this judging from Pegasus' reasoning, mainly with higher skill advantage

also, speedster, please don't clutter with meaningless comment, you can just say it all in one comment and/or edit it if you wish to add more
Yeah my bad
Theresia is more skilled than Ram.

And you can talking about danmaku as if it means anything here.

This is going in circles, gonna let the others decide who they think wins.

-To reiterate less skilled people can dodge invisible attacks which have no presence via skill, battles on Garfiel's level, who is inferior to Theresia, are on pure instinct, there is no delay between thought and action, any delay or hesitation will be immediately exploited by their opponent.

-Despite being attacked in her blind spot at the perfect angle, meaning she couldn't see the attack coming, Elsa easily countered Subaru's attack, because she sensed his hostility. Again Theresia is more skilled.

-The Unseen Hands are invisible to people who can sense presences, and hostility, and has no sound nor aura. Wilhelm who Theresia is equal to can not only predict it, but also dodge dozens upon dozens of them with not 1 even touching him.

-Elsa paired countless numbers of Puck's icicles via skill, can perfectly hit vitals despite her senses being sealed, has such skill that once she sees an attack once it doesn't work on her again, even if you spammed it with countless numbers of that same attack.

-Once you get to a certain level, you have perfect focus that lets you block out everything including sound and color, except your opponent and perceive their movements in slow motion.

-Theresia gets stronger against stronger opponents, and gets more accurate and sure as she fights.

-Theresia has such skill she can steal away the function of a person's limbs without doing any unnecessary damage, and again any wounds she inflicts can't be healed even with cellular regeneration.
You haven’t countered Akaza constantly spamming aoe danmaku that is omnidirectional and is random. While getting stronger faster and more accurate every time Theresa can’t dodge forever. Akaza is not dumb if his normal attacks aren’t hitting he is going to spam his end style.

You haven’t countered Akaza constantly spamming aoe danmaku that is omnidirectional and is random. While getting stronger faster and more accurate every time Theresa can’t dodge forever. Akaza is not dumb if his normal attacks aren’t hitting he is going to spam his end style.
This has been countered numerous time from what i seen, so really.....at this point you are being rock-headed with this danmaku bs
With Celestial is done with you, no wonder why many of the users here are freaking hate you, you are basically the worst users to be engaged with

Last edited:
Yeah my bad

1. Elsa who is way less skilled than Theresia can counter Pucks countless danmaku while having her senses interfered with, if she sees an attack once it wont work against her even if its used as danmaku.
2, Old Wilhelm who scales to Theresia can dodge and attack Petelgeuse's invisible hands that have no aura, sound or hostility and is said to be borderline inhumane. He can use upto 100 hands at once
3. Theresia gets stronger and faster against stronger opponents
All of this is below Theresia's level of skill who is said to be at such a level that even multiple lifetime worths of training would be unable to reach her.
No Danmaku is ever gonna work against her

Back