• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) 8-B+/Low 8-A Tournament Round 1, Match 6: Roronoa Zoro vs Sasuke Uchiha

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
That’s right, I’m helping out RandomGuy for his tournament, so may as well make the match for him while he’s busy.

In the blue corner, we have Roronoa Zoro from One Piece (nominated by Livinmeme), and on the red corner, we have Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto (nominated by TauanVector).

East Blue Zoro and Sasuke Retrieval Sasuke are used, rest of the match rules in the tournament OP.

Who wins?

Zoro: 2 (Livinmeme, MonkeyOfLife)

Sasuke: 7 (TauanVictor, Popted2, KingTempest, Epiccheev, TheRustyOne, Peppersalt43, Psychomaster35)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Sasuke has the AP advantage and can still amplify with Chidori and CS1. Since Zoro is a melee fighter, the Sharingan would be very useful, being able to predict Zoro's every move and copying his entire fighting style. Sasuke has always been great at taijutsu, so he wouldn't be subdued, at least not easily.

Also, Zoro's swords would serve as conductors for electricity, so Sasuke could zaps Zoro more easily using Chidori, or could burn him along with his swords using Katon at long range.

My vote goes to Sasuke.

I would suggest we wait.
fd0a50b40060373f1013c3e0e7554370.jpg

Anyway voting zoro via skill and Analysis prediction, also how skilled is sasuke in this key? or else he gets skilled stomped to a guy who have been training all his life

Anyway voting zoro via skill and Analysis prediction, also how skilled is sasuke in this key? or else he gets skilled stomped to a guy who have been training all his life
When you said you were planning on doing a skill wank, I was expecting this to be, longer. You know, multiple paragraphs worth of words downplaying the opponent and wanking your character. Did you even read @TauanVictor's explanation?

really That's it?

also in this key Zoro doesn't have analytical prediction

Yeah and kinda doesnt make sense how is copying zoro style is going to be usefull when zoro uses swords???

Iirc rock lee's skill had a part, but it was mostly him being too fast for Sasuke to properly dodge even when accounting for the prediction of the sharingan.

Iirc rock lee's skill had a part, but it was mostly him being too fast for Sasuke to properly dodge even when accounting for the prediction of the sharingan.
and this Sasuke is even stronger than Lee at this point, i think

also i would like to remind you that Sasuke still possess analytical prediction, how should Zoro could counter that?
I am talking that sharingan isnt very usefull against large skill gaps not ap wich sasuke has (not by that much)

F it

Voting Zoro via insanely better skill and experience, can outlast Sasuke via zoro's insane willpower/endurance and easily will overcome Sasuke via reactive power lvl

Sasuke's sharingan is doing nothing to zoro... Even if he knows what zoro will do, zoro can just overwhelm him with his skill making him not be able to counter or do anything with that knowledge
also i would like to remind you that Sasuke still possess analytical prediction, how should Zoro could counter that?
Zoro via skill can counter 6 blades coming from all directions that have their mind of their own using foreign swords coming from behind him, picking them up at the perfect moment and being severely damaged while doing it

Also with much better skill you can outspeed equals easily and that with reactive power lvl they literally won't be able to keep up

Last edited:
Ngl I don't see Sasuke tagging zoro with chidori unless they do a typical anime clash (lions song vs chidori)

Zoro should have the range and endurance factor where as sasuke would have the close combat advantage and having better amps

Via skill rock lee partially defeated sasuke via skill

Also monkey of life isnt coming so umm
It was most definitely the stat gap one of the most famous quotes in the show literally drive that home. "It dosen't matter if you can see if your body can't keep up"

guys... Skill doesn't scale linearly being a skilled swordsman doesn't man you out skill in every department.
Yee but zoro will outskill in nearly every department...

Speed, accuracy, momentum, timing, evolve, adapt, overcome, intelligence, on the spot moves, experience, find weaknesses and much more

Here are some of his skill feats in East blue
Able to block/dodge 6 blades coming from all directions while using foreign swords coming from behind him and being severely damaged while attacking back. Able to make techniques effectively that counters someone else's technique, while being near death gets hurt even more and is able to spin a certain way to not get hit and attack back at the same time while falling, able to perfectly accurate cut a very small bogger that explodes on contact and make it not explode on him

Last edited:
Zoro doesn't come close to outskilling Sasuke in H2H combat, sasuke also has a more analytical and tactical way of thinking in fights and with his Sharingan he will know everything Zoro will do which will make it easier to make counter strategies.

I vote Sasuke.

Zoro doesn't come close to outskilling Sasuke in H2H combat, sasuke also has a more analytical and tactical way of thinking in fights and with his Sharingan he will know everything Zoro will do which will make it easier to make counter strategies.

I vote Sasuke.
H2H in zoro......

I vote Sasuke.
Show me a good skill feat that's above zoro

Back