• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B+/Low 8-A Tournament Round 2, Match 3: Helmed Horror VS Sasuke Uchiha

Helmed Horrors are masters of almost every weapon.
That's slightly vague but that might actually work to Sasuke's Advantage here given that Sasuke in the Chūnin Exams actively steals the Fighting Styles of other people because he copied them with the Sharingan just like he did with Rock Lee, who he couldn't even react to btw.

That's slightly vague but that might actually work to Sasuke's Advantage here given that Sasuke in the Chūnin Exams actively steals the Fighting Styles of other people because he copied them with the Sharingan just like he did with Rock Lee, who he couldn't even react to btw.
Fair, but Helmed Horrors are also way faster than Rock Lee.

Fair, but Helmed Horrors are also way faster than Rock Lee.

The diference is only 2.1999984908 and that is far less considering that rock lee blitzed sand defense

Also sharingan should be able to reduce heavily the importance of the speed in this match thanks to precognition.

PD: also like Xsoul said sharingan worked in far more extreme case of speed disvantage

Last edited:
Assuming magic isn't equalized to chakra which I have dealt with here
Sasuke won't be able to just Sharingan GG
The description of his ability makes it seem that it heavily relies on Chakra and when I pressed Chakra manipulation, it led to Chi Manip, something completely different to magic

Some things Helmed Horror kind of doesn't have. It's just a suit of armor pumped up by magic
OK, well I'm gonna be honest and say I didn't even look at it's Profile, so I thought it was some kind of Demon or Eldritch being based on the name and not an automaton.

That being said, that's just how the Precog works, not the Power Mimicry aspect of it. That just requires him to watch you do shit.

That being said, that's just how the Precog works, not the Power Mimicry aspect of it. That just requires him to watch you do shit.
Here's a quote from Sasuke's Sharingan ability section

"The most well-known ability of Sharingans is their ability to copy or counter nearly any technique they meet"

If it was merely a regular ability, why was it placed underneath the Sharingan section?

Here's a quote from Sasuke's Sharingan ability section

"The most well-known ability of Sharingans is their ability to copy or counter nearly any technique they meet"

If it was merely a regular ability, why was it placed underneath the Sharingan section?
Because that's how the Sharingan works? It copies shit that it watches? That part doesn't require the opponent to be using Chakra since it even works on shit as mundane as copying people's test answers based on the Pencil Movements he can see from behind them.

Because that's how the Sharingan works? It copies shit that it watches? That part doesn't require the opponent to be using Chakra since it even works on shit as mundane as copying people's test answers based on the Pencil Movements he can see from behind them.
Does Chakra work like other forms of Chi? The part where every living thing has it?

How? I don't think anyone has given a solid reason for the Helmed Horror to win when Sasuke has more advantages here.

It doesn't matter, because the horror isn't living anyway.
No the problem is if only practitioners have Chakra then Sasuke can use Shanrigan on Helmed Horror since it affects anyone, regardless of them having chakra. However if every living thing has chakra that means that using his power mimicry on Horror is impossible since it's composed of a different type of energy, unlike the normal people who he had been copying

No the problem is if only practitioners have Chakra then Sasuke can use Shanrigan on Helmed Horror since it affects anyone, regardless of them having chakra. However if every living thing has chakra that means that using his power mimicry on Horror is impossible since it's composed of a different type of energy, unlike the normal people who he had been copying
Said energy is invisible? Because otherwise there is no reason of why he wouldn't be able to read it and how it move. And even if indeed he couldn't see it, the Sharingan work with things that don't have chakra, like the example brought before when he knew the answers in a test based just in how the pencils of others moved.

the Sharingan work with things that don't have chakra, like the example brought before when he knew the answers in a test based just in how the pencils of others moved.
That pencil is being held by things that live, things that might have chakra. I'm asking this because he might just be reading the person who is writing instead of the pencil itself

That pencil is being held by things that live, things that might have chakra. I'm asking this because he might just be reading the person who is writing instead of the pencil itself
I mean, it was emphatised the pencil movement more than anything else but well, other could give another examples. About my previous answer, said energy is invisible? Because otherwise he will read it.

I mean, it was emphatised the pencil movement more than anything else but well, other could give another examples. About my previous answer, said energy is invisible? Because otherwise he will read it.
It's animated by magic. It is not Chakra

But yes, the joints glow for some reason

I am still not convinced. One thing nobody seems to mention is the ranged and mobility spells, it can make deafening sound blasts which are probably not that easy to dodge or have clear tells.

It has homing attacks in the form of magic missiles that can track and best of all, this thing can teleport and go through portals so even if Sasuke can read this thing, it can simply go through portals and perform attacks with no clear tells and results while not being in his line of sight

Also I have repeatedly stated that it is magic based, so please just answer that question I asked and why does everyone say that Sasuke can read energy, I thought he reads Chakra, that's what all his opponents use, right?

I am still not convinced. One thing nobody seems to mention is the ranged and mobility spells, it can make deafening sound blasts which are probably not that easy to dodge or have clear tells.

It has homing attacks in the form of magic missiles that can track and best of all, this thing can teleport and go through portals so even if Sasuke can read this thing, it can simply go through portals and perform attacks with no clear tells and results while not being in his line of sight

Also I have repeatedly stated that it is magic based, so please just answer that question I asked and why does everyone say that Sasuke can read energy, I thought he reads Chakra, that's what all his opponents use, right?
Bro, a much weaker Sasuke than the one being used literally stomped a whole team of people that use nothing but Sound Based Attacks to **** with people's hearing and even cause explosions with them.

Homing Attacks would be an issue if Sasuke wasn't already agile as **** and could probably just shoot them out of the air with his own Justu and stuff. Teleportation and Portals are gonna be an issue regardless though. How often does HH use those abilities?

Does Magic come from the Soul? If it does, then it might be somewhat comparable to Chakra since Chakra is also composed from the Soul, or at least half of it is. If this is the case, then Sasuke's Precog should be just fine and even still the Power Mimicry doesn't require the opponent to have Chakra, it just needs to see the action to happen because it basically works like Photographic Memory.

Does Magic come from the Soul
Nope, it is either from divine nature or from the universe itself. The caster simply manipulates the existing energy around them and it doesn't come from within the caster itself
just shoot them out of the air with his own Justu
Apparently to block magic missile, one needs cast a defensive spell meaning a similar energy is needed to deal with them which won't work since Jutsu is Chakra
Teleportation and Portals are gonna be an issue regardless though
Once it realizes that Sasuke is too agile to catch which should be pretty quick
basically works like Photographic Memory.
Even then, there's still the element of uncertainty since it's very likely Helmed Horror will begin to perform its attacks out of Sasuke's LoS due to its access to teleportation, making it harder to read

Back