• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B+/Low 8-A Tournament Round 2, Match 3: Helmed Horror VS Sasuke Uchiha

If Helmed Horror sees Sasuke outmaneuvering it, couldn't & wouldn't it just imbue its sword with Haste, which, IIRC, Doubles its Speed?

I feel that this is an early final of the tournament.
Zoro should have been met later down the line

Anyway, is anyone gonna respond to this?
Nope, it is either from divine nature or from the universe itself. The caster simply manipulates the existing energy around them and it doesn't come from within the caster itself

Apparently to block magic missile, one needs cast a defensive spell meaning a similar energy is needed to deal with them which won't work since Jutsu is Chakra

Once it realizes that Sasuke is too agile to catch which should be pretty quick
Even then, there's still the element of uncertainty since it's very likely Helmed Horror will begin to perform its attacks out of Sasuke's LoS due to its access to teleportation, making it harder to read

I was still asking what the vote ratio is since I haven't been watching this much

So first
  • Sasuke is how he is in Part I (which has issues)
  • Second Helm Horror key
  • Amps that make the character 8-B+ or Low 8-A is just fine.
  • Characters that are slightly below the minimum AP (ex. 50 tons) or slightly above the maximum AP (ex. 155 tons) are just fine. Choose your character wisely.
  • Speed will be equalized for every matchup.
  • Fighting distance for every matchup will be 25 meters (idk I just chose randomly).
  • The tournament will take place in the World Martial Arts Tournament.
So with that, uh, both are like massively-massively over tier.
  • Sasuke scales to a 224 Ton feat and has multiple degrees of upscaling that makes him overtier
  • The Helmed Horror's 8-A key is 500 tons of TNT, well over tier
The only two that qualify for the tier are their 8-B ratings. So I'll have to use that. But for the sake of argument I'll make a part two section with the far higher but OOT AP's being used

AP
  • Sasuke preformed a 18.58 ton feat and is stronger by an unknown degree while in CMS1
  • The Horror scales to a 43.46 ton feat
So the Horror is 2.33x stronger than Sasuke and both are likely vaguely comparable to each other when the curse mark is active.

Lifting Strength
  • Sasuke is vaguely superhuman
  • The Horror can move 4 metric tons
So the Horror possess a solid and likely insurmountable lifting strength edge.

Sharingan Hax
  • Sasuke doesn't use genjutsu in this incarnation. Though if he did its still not likely to work
  • I'm going to buck the trend here and say that the Sharingan might not work here. As Zabuza noted it works by reading the target and using their subtle movements to predict what they're going to do. Its why Sasuke couldn't predict the KCM1 Cloak, as there was nothing to read with energy. The Helmed Horror has no muscles and their separating parts can act independently of itself. I'm not saying its an auto win but idk it could confuse Sasuke.
  • Some people brought up him tracking a pencil, but that's not what happened. Sasuke copied the person's movements. Not the pencil.
  • Key point on the profile is that for his prediction "movements based on the smallest muscle tension". As you might guess, the Horror has no muscles for Sasuke to read, which leads me to assume that he cannot properly predict its movements
Jutsu/Magic stuff
  • The Helm Horror hard counters all of Sasuke's ranged attacks via absoprtion. Sasuke has to physically fight it
  • Blink and Dimension Door can lead to surprise attacks as they're raw teleportation rather than just bursts of speed
  • Sasuke hiding from the Horror is unlikely. It can detect souls and invisible foes, so using things like clones and substitution jutsu for breathing space might not work

8-A AP
  • Sasuke upscales from a 224 Ton feat
  • The Horror scales to a 500 Ton feat
The Horror is 2.24x stronger than Sasuke. Due to the following rule
  • Amps that make the character 8-B+ or Low 8-A is just fine.
Amps that make someone a higher degree of 8-A or higher are banned. Which means that nothing past CM1 is allowed from Sasuke, The Chidori is banned (from how I understand it) and the 3-Tomed Sharingan is banned as well

8-A Lifting
Sasuke is over 7,940 times stronger than the Horror, so dude gets outgrappled hard. Now this isn't an autowin in this circumstance due to blink, but it gives Sasuke a hard edge in a melee fight.

Sharingan Hax
  • Everything I said before more or less still applies
Jutsu/Magic stuff
This ultimately goes on if you think Sasuke can kill the Horror before his endurance runs out or if the Horror can get an eventual win. Considering things like his sword of wounding. The auto-absorption really just counters a vast swath of Sasuke's pure chakra attacks, especially with the attack reflection aspect of it.

So first
  • Sasuke is how he is in Part I (which has issues)
  • Second Helm Horror key

So with that, uh, both are like massively-massively over tier.
  • Sasuke scales to a 224 Ton feat and has multiple degrees of upscaling that makes him overtier
  • The Helmed Horror's 8-A key is 500 tons of TNT, well over tier
The only two that qualify for the tier are their 8-B ratings. So I'll have to use that. But for the sake of argument I'll make a part two section with the far higher but OOT AP's being used

AP
  • Sasuke preformed a 18.58 ton feat and is stronger by an unknown degree while in CMS1
  • The Horror scales to a 43.46 ton feat
So the Horror is 2.33x stronger than Sasuke and both are likely vaguely comparable to each other when the curse mark is active.

Lifting Strength
  • Sasuke is vaguely superhuman
  • The Horror can move 4 metric tons
So the Horror possess a solid and likely insurmountable lifting strength edge.

Sharingan Hax
  • Sasuke doesn't use genjutsu in this incarnation. Though if he did its still not likely to work
  • I'm going to buck the trend here and say that the Sharingan might not work here. As Zabuza noted it works by reading the target and using their subtle movements to predict what they're going to do. Its why Sasuke couldn't predict the KCM1 Cloak, as there was nothing to read with energy. The Helmed Horror has no muscles and their separating parts can act independently of itself. I'm not saying its an auto win but idk it could confuse Sasuke.
  • Some people brought up him tracking a pencil, but that's not what happened. Sasuke copied the person's movements. Not the pencil.
  • Key point on the profile is that for his prediction "movements based on the smallest muscle tension". As you might guess, the Horror has no muscles for Sasuke to read, which leads me to assume that he cannot properly predict its movements
Jutsu/Magic stuff
  • The Helm Horror hard counters all of Sasuke's ranged attacks via absoprtion. Sasuke has to physically fight it
  • Blink and Dimension Door can lead to surprise attacks as they're raw teleportation rather than just bursts of speed
  • Sasuke hiding from the Horror is unlikely. It can detect souls and invisible foes, so using things like clones and substitution jutsu for breathing space might not work

8-A AP
  • Sasuke upscales from a 224 Ton feat
  • The Horror scales to a 500 Ton feat
The Horror is 2.24x stronger than Sasuke. Due to the following rule

Amps that make someone a higher degree of 8-A or higher are banned. Which means that nothing past CM1 is allowed from Sasuke, The Chidori is banned (from how I understand it) and the 3-Tomed Sharingan is banned as well

8-A Lifting
Sasuke is over 7,940 times stronger than the Horror, so dude gets outgrappled hard. Now this isn't an autowin in this circumstance due to blink, but it gives Sasuke a hard edge in a melee fight.

Sharingan Hax
Jutsu/Magic stuff
This ultimately goes on if you think Sasuke can kill the Horror before his endurance runs out or if the Horror can get an eventual win. Considering things like his sword of wounding. The auto-absorption really just counters a vast swath of Sasuke's pure chakra attacks, especially with the attack reflection aspect of it.
Based on this post, I'd tentatively vote the Helmed Horror for now.

Which are they again right now? 8-B vs 8-B, or 8-A vs 8-A? & which is at where?

Back