• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parallel poke 2
Parallel poke 3
Parallel poke 4
If you're gonna ask why am I just finding this out, this episode's like two weeks old and I don't follow the anime. I only found out about this because people are saying that Dia (the guy who's explaining) is a AU version of Red.

Nothing New.

You are not upgrading the AP only with that. At all. Multiverse theory and the already known parallel universes can coexist because... You know, the parallel worlds can be the split timelines? Bring better scans and more context than a guy explaining multiverse theory to Ash.

Also, OP is heavily giving Dialga all the possible advantages. Hell, now they are supposedly fighting inside Dialga (werent you against Bill fighting inside a dream? Double standards?).

Btw, I recommend you create a CRT or a thread specifically for that discussion. Dont try "upgrading" their AP in a Vsthread.

I really don't see why op changed the location of the fight like 4 times to make dialga stronger each time spear pillar was fine tbh

One question I have that wasn't answered cause everyone decided to ignore it: Why was Flowey match not on Dialga's profile, but on former's? Is there an ulterior reason for this?i

TriforcePower1 said:
No one explained how Goku can survive without time, which is going to get destroyed the moment he defeats Dialga...
Can Goku survive in the Demon Realm?

In fact, Guko can survive without time

Super Goku can survive in Hits timestop, move/transform even in a timeless state.

He can survive Zeno's true vaccume of nothing, where Zeno erased everything including time.

Can survive and travel in the Infinite World of Void during ToP.

Xeno Goku = Heros Cc Goku > Super Goku

Xeno Goku himself can survive timelessness through being in the Demon World, Travelling through realms between timelines, and Simply being strong enough to destroy all time and space by going Ssj4 in dimensions where Chronoa operate.

Yes to my knowledge. He even fought there.

Then goku can survive if time goes kaboom.

Because it has been decided that DragonBall doesn't treat "surviving without time" as infinite speed.

Yes to my knowledge. He even fought there.

Then why doesn't he have infinite speed?

Consistency. Welp.

There was a whole thread about it. Not all characters that can move in places without time have infinite speed. It's just resistance to time stop. NEO from Toriko could move in a place without the concept of time and he's in the same boat as Goku.

Resistance to Time Manipulation doesn't equal "they overcome it easily and one-shot for GG". I hate that logic. I mean, it really depends on how potent the resistance is, too

Dragopentling said:
Resistance to Time Manipulation doesn't equal "they overcome it easily and one-shot for GG". I hate that logic. I mean, it really depends on how potent the resistance is, too
...? We are only saying that Goku would survive time being deztroyed along with Dialga.

PaChi2 said:
Dragopentling said:
...? We are only saying that Goku would survive time being deztroyed along with Dialga.
I was not responding to that part of the discussion in particular :|

They weren't saying he resists Dialga's time hax, they were saying that time being destroyed wouldn't be an issue.

Edit: I got ninja'd.

Also, my other earlier question has not been answered....why isn't the Flowey's match added to Dia's profile....or if it was before, why was it taken away from Dia's, but not Flowey's?

I don't wanna assume an ulterior motive to why this is, but it bothers me just as much as why the Anti Spiral match on Gira's profile still remains even after the GL revisions.

Dragopentling said:
Nobody argued goku resisting Dialga's time shenanigans, so I dont understand where you are coming from, then.

Dragopentling said:
Also, my other earlier question has not been answered....why isn't the Flowey's match added to Dia's profile....or if it was before, why was it taken away from Dia's, but not Flowey's?

I don't wanna assume an ulterior motive to why this is, but it bothers me just as much as why the Anti Spiral match on Gira's profile still remains even after the GL revisions.
Lmao. Dont start with the conspiracy theories. Simply put, not many people edit or feel like editing Pokemon God Tier profiles unless you are Cal. So if they must have the threads removed it will take time.

You think there is bias against Pokemon right? Well, there isnt.

PaChi2 said:
Dragopentling said:
Nobody argued goku resisting Dialga's time shenanigans, so I dont understand where you are coming from, then.
=.=

Not only was my earlier question not answered, but you quoted my comment a second time. Makes me feel like it's my turn to say I don't understand from which point are you trying to come from.

I quoted it again to show you what I was referring to because you just said that you werent answering to that part. SO THEN WHAT PART WERE YOU AMSWERING TO? Im starting to feel annoyed.

PaChi2 said:

I quoted it again to show you what I was referring to because you just said that you werent answering to that part. SO THEN WHAT PART WERE YOU AMSWERING TO? Im starting to feel annoyed.
It was the scope of the situation in general regarding Resistance to certain types of Manipulation abilities. My problem is that in a lot of matches, Resistance seems treated like an Immunity. Resistance, at times, when discussed in related matches, feels like Immunity in disguise used as an excuse to convince the involved that the focused thread isn't a stomp (well, most of the time)...of course it doesn't always make the difference, but it can drag out a discussion unnecessarily. If this doesn't make it clear, then sorry, I'm not professional enough to say it in more simplistic, intelligent-sounding words.

It was the scope of the situation in general regarding Resistance to certain types of Manipulation abilities. My problem is that in a lot of matches, Resistance seems treated like an Immunity. Resistance, at times, when discussed in related matches, feels like Immunity in disguise used as an excuse to convince the involved that the focused thread isn't a stomp (well, most of the time)...of course it doesn't always make the difference, but it can drag out a discussion unnecessarily. If this doesn't make it clear, then sorry, I'm not professional enough to say it in more simplistic, intelligent-sounding words.

You said something unrelated to the topic currently in discussion and without further context. And not related to the match itself or relevant to it. Gotcha.

PaChi2 said:
You said something unrelated to the topic currently in discussion and without further context. And not related to the match itself or relevant to it. Gotcha.
If you wanna think it that way, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back