• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo VS Makima • (13-2-1) • Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, your intentionally twisting my words or failing to comprehend the point. Claiming that Gojo's infinity would be incapable of stopping something as mundane as low levels of TK whenever it's blocked dozens of abilities that are much more complex than a concussive force like in Makima's case.
Blocking out more complex abilities doesn't necessarily mean you can block out less complex ones, though.

Like, sure Gojo might be able to block out an extremely complex cursed technique. But that doesn't mean he can block out any simple magical technique from another verse, because they may not even operate within the bounds of what Infinity has shown to block out.

The point went above your head, you can't claim someone is incapable of nullifying lesser abilities whenever they've shown the ability to nullify much more complex abilities easily.
The thing is Almighty has way more going for it. It's a fate manip ability that has multiversal range.

How are any of these things more complex that a TK force attack?

Soul Manipulation is the only thing that's arguable, but there isn't even an objective way to determine that.

Wouldn’t domain plus hollow purple be GG since their will be nothing for Makima to regenerate from(that’s how Gojo won the death battle.

Also heres
Blocking out more complex abilities doesn't necessarily mean you can block out less complex ones, though.

Like, sure Gojo might be able to block out an extremely complex cursed technique. But that doesn't mean he can block out any simple magical technique from another verse, because they may not even operate within the bounds of what Infinity has shown to block out.
Yeah and I disagree entirely but within the same token you have the right to think that I suppose. Agree to disagree there.
The thing is Almighty has way more going for it. It's a fate manip ability that has multiversal range.
those were the olden days old man.
Nah it doesn't have that range anymore but you should have gotten the point there. What your saying about Gojo and his Limitless can be applied to the majority of characters and their hax.
How are any of these things more complex that a TK force attack?
A basic TK attack like Makima's is just hitting you with force. Poison is definitely a lot more complex than TK (I hope you aren't saying her TK is more complex than something that attacks the body from within.), fire that's controlled telekinetically and passively. Sonic waves shouldn't even be blockage since those are non physical, but Gojo did it.
Soul Manipulation is the only thing that's arguable, but there isn't even an objective way to determine that.
Soul manipulation from Mahito is objectively more complicated and impressive than Makima's mid TK.

Honestly, both of these characters have pretty outdated profiles. There are changes that gotta be made to Makima's as well.
Yup

I really don't see the point of arguing this super controversial match if the winner and loser aren't even gonna have the match on their profile for long

Outside of his statistics, what does Gojo even need updated? He's pretty simple as far as JJK goes. Everything he's got has been thoroughly explained many times. Aside from Hollow Purple.

Voting for Gojo for now. I myself don't think the argument of TK can bypass infinity to be frank.

And no, I don't need to repeat the points.

But this goes if she detects him as major danger or not. Not sure what is battle assumption of prior knowledge of opponents works.

Outside of his statistics, what does Gojo even need updated? He's pretty simple as far as JJK goes. Everything he's got has been thoroughly explained many times. Aside from Hollow Purple.
Things need to be removed, added etc. There's a plan to re-add a lot of the things he's lost, actually one of the main reasons I came back.

Voting for Gojo for now. I myself don't think the argument of TK can bypass infinity to be frank.

And no, I don't need to repeat the points.

But this goes if she detects him as major danger or not. Not sure what is battle assumption of prior knowledge of opponents works.
I mentioned in the OP there is no prior knowledge.

Anyway, what's your argument against Mind Hax? Nobody brought up a counter to that afaik.

Wait, if there are none prior knowledge, then my vote goes for Makima.

I don't think Gojo has any chance against mind hax here unless there are some updated arguments in his side.

And Gojo is actually an ordinary Japanese citizen, so this is more problematic.

Although, as much as I know he does not have any aura, but I don't think his presence can be ignored. So this is debatable.

Like, he pretty much is very noticeable when it comes to attracting, since his CE output is one of the strongest.

How would Makima react if she found someone has strong presence?

He is kinda lacking in updates about his current form and the stuff he used against Sukuna. The scaling is a big part of this, but most of his abilities are still fine. Honestly if you just specify an earlier key it would make all this stuff fine

I mentioned in the OP there is no prior knowledge.

Anyway, what's your argument against Mind Hax? Nobody brought up a counter to that afaik.
Wouldn't by technicality Makina would somewhat know Gojo via her Clairvoyance (knowing the names of people despite not meeting them)? anyways if this holds no value then whelp I don't think gojo has any direct answers to Mind Manipulation

Wouldn't by technicality Makina would somewhat know Gojo via her Clairvoyance (knowing the names of people despite not meeting them)? anyways if this holds no value then whelp I don't think gojo has any direct answers to Mind Manipulation
That's one of the abilities that need to be removed, she was the one that organized the mafia attack, so her knowing the name of the members makes sense (plus, she can just... hear everything the crows she was controlling hears).

I am pretty sure Toji mentioned how it just took him one look to know The child was different when he was born. because of Six eyes
I'm pretty sure Makima would easily sense that as well
Gojo as a six year old detected and gave one look to seasoned jujutsu sorcerers capable of murder and other twisted crimes in the underworld. They immediately packed their careers.

When Yuta arrived on the battlefield to fight with Yuji, Naoya was immediately intimated and thought the curse aura was Gojo's until he realized it was much more twisted.

He certainly is going to make an impact.

Gojo as a six year old detected and gave one look to seasoned jujutsu sorcerers capable of murder and other twisted crimes in the underworld. They immediately packed their careers.

When Yuta arrived on the battlefield to fight with Yuji, Naoya was immediately intimated and thought the curse aura was Gojo's until he realized it was much more twisted.

He certainly is going to make an impact.
Y'all should add social influencing to his profile

Unfortunately, Makima cannot sense energy. All she has is her enhanced sight and smell that lets her tell what's human and what isn't.

Unfortunately, Makima cannot sense energy. All she has is her enhanced sight and smell that lets her tell what's human and what isn't.
Even normal humans that can't see Curses can minutely sense the danger of a Curse. Jogo was so sinister that even a normie could sense the danger of just him sitting down, to the point he immediately quit his job and ran away.

Even normal humans that can't see Curses can minutely sense the danger of a Curse. Jogo was so sinister that even a normie could sense the danger of just him sitting down, to the point he immediately quit his job and ran away.
Some people are more sensitive to CE than others. The other workers didn't bat an eye until they were burning to death.

Makima would clearly have an intuitive sense for curses given how devils operate. A normal swordsman named Daido was able to intimidate the likes on Naoya, Maki, and Kamo with just his bloodlust. In the first feat I mentioned, nothing suggested actually did anything with CE. He just detected them and have em the 🌚

Some people are more sensitive to CE than others. The other workers didn't bat an eye until they were burning to death.
That wasn't cursed energy he was sensing, it was simply bloodlust/lethality. Like @Dr._whiteee said, even normal human swordsmen with very little cursed energy can emit this.

And keep in mind, the only reason the only people couldn't sense it was likely because Jogo was only emitting his bloodlust once he heard that Kenjaku had the prison realm. In which, he was clearly more excited than his usual stoic self.

Without prior knowledge it does seem to me to be a bit of a stretch that Makima would realize Gojo is built different aside from bloodlust. Bloodlustlust making Makima feel inferior is weird considering bloodlust intimidates for other reasons and not inferiority complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back