• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryomen Sukuna VS. The Control Devil (1-9-0) Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meguna VS. Makima​

• 15F Sukuna in Megumi's body will be used; He Upscales from 1.72 Kilotons of TNT, higher in Malevolent Shrine and scales to 2.07 Megatons of TNT with fire arrow, Varies with Cleave
  • Makima Upscales from 91.144 Tons of TNT physically and Upscales from 8.40 Kilotons of TNT with Telekinesis
  • Speed is equalized
  • Time: Night
  • Starting Distance: 50 meters
  • Rules: In Character, Win by any means

Cannibal: @Dr._whiteee

Groomer: @Arkenis, @Hiiilt, @Zabazab, Me (@GunshyFever), @Nierre, @Naito-desu, @Danny33wise, @Tony_di_bugalu, @Robo432343

Choso (Incon):

Last edited:
Kenny can use Tengen to seal Makina away with barriers or he himself has barriers to heal her away if he figures out he can't kill her.
Can kenjaku resist makima mind manip?
This would be problem if he doesn't have resistance. Need to check on that

"This is an order; say you'll give me all of you."
"I give you all of me."
"Good boy."

would makima be able to escape with her interdimensional teleport?
Tengen Barriers itself is interdimensional if I'm correct though I forgot if they seals away Teleportation or not. But Kenny is good with Binding vow he should be able to use some vow to seal the teleportation? Might be possible

But main problem here will be mind hax of Makima. How does it work?

Tengen Barriers itself is interdimensional if I'm correct though I forgot if they seals away Teleportation or not.
makima was able to teleport to hell(another dimension) so she should be able to escape but if it seals away interdimensional teleportation then sealing her would be a good wincon(it would be very hard to seal her tho since she has precognition)
But main problem here will be mind hax of Makima. How does it work?
she can control anything she considers lesser than her(humans, animals, devils, hybrids and fiends)and due to her personality she considers every human lesser than her(she isn't even able to differenciate human faces since she sees humans in the same way she sees dogs)

Kenjaku has one layer of mindhax resistance upscaling from Nobara who resisted makeshift domain amped Cursed Speech commands.

makima was able to teleport to hell(another dimension) so she should be able to escape but if it seals away interdimensional teleportation then sealing her would be a good wincon(it would be very hard to seal her tho since she has precognition)
Binding vow is technically law hax by sacrificing something important Kenjaku should be able to pull it off.

Precognition might be troublesome I agree.
she can control anything she considers lesser than her(humans, animals, devils, hybrids and fiends)and due to her personality she considers every human lesser than her(she isn't even able to differenciate human faces since she sees humans in the same way she sees dogs)
Kenjaku Aura might make Makima not feel Inferior to her?

Having an aura is definitely not enough for Makima to be unable to use Conquest, but the actual resistance to mind manip should be. It's arguable that the mind manip resistance isn't strong enough though given it was charming vs absolute control over the mind/body.

Either way she probably doesn't need to use Conquest, she has a bajillion things she can throw at Kenjaku from safety– such as her stare which just gives the target a fatal brain hemorrhage.

Having an aura is definitely not enough for Makima to be unable to use Conquest, but the actual resistance to mind manip should be. It's arguable that the mind manip resistance isn't strong enough though given it was charming vs absolute control over the mind/body.

Either way she probably doesn't need to use Conquest, she has a bajillion things she can throw at Kenjaku from safety– such as her stare which just gives the target a fatal brain hemorrhage.
Sorcerors have resistance to spawn in body stuff, how exactly does Safety work?

No(op can equalize them if they want)

If she hits his head or if she does what she did to power
Then Kenjaku's attacks/curses are gonna be invisible lol

Wouldn't Makima just win then? She uses bang IC and it one-shots him

Yeah this is a stomp. Makima's bang is 8x stronger, can easily cover his entire body and destroy it.

I don't think much changes.

Sukuna and Gun Devil are not equal at all in power, let alone the fact Makima can fight with Primal Devils as well, her control of Sukuna should be easy here.

Does Sukuna have space slash, if so he wins.
It's 15 Sukuna, and such hax requires adaptation also, so no he wouldn't have it here, there'd be nothing to adapt to for such adaptation.

Because there is no appropriate illness on earth, specifically 1997’s earth of CSM, that can effectively match an attack that cuts at existence itself. It’s far beyond Makima’s control to damage transfer, and we know there’s a limit to that, considering the Darkness Devil can harm her beyond her transferral.
Why does the attack cutting existence matter?

Because there is no appropriate illness on earth, specifically 1997’s earth of CSM, that can effectively match an attack that cuts at existence itself.
I'm pretty sure that "appropriate illness and accidents" only meant that attacks that kill her get transferred as mortal illness and accidents and attacks that don't kill her(like the dd breaking her arm) get transferred as non mortal illness
It’s far beyond Makima’s control to damage transfer, and we know there’s a limit to that,
The only limits ik is that erasing her from existence and "love" could bypass her contract
considering the Darkness Devil can harm her beyond her transferral.
She regenerated from everything it used in the end

I'm pretty sure that "appropriate illness and accidents" only meant that attacks that kill her get transferred as mortal illness and accidents and attacks that don't kill her(like the dd breaking her arm) get transferred as non mortal illness
Appropriate means suitable and fitting. Such as in the CSM vs Makima fight, her head getting cut off transfers to anyone else. But towards the Darkness Devil, she outright admitted to needing Denji’s help afterwards.

The only limits ik is that erasing her from existence and "love" could bypass her contract
Darkness Devil bypassed it by pointing at her.

She regenerated from everything it used in the end
That’s fine, it still damaged her. If Sukuna targets the head she dies.

Because there’s no appropriate illness for that.
Says accidents as well. And appropriate doesn't mean it has to be the same, just "suitable or proper in the circumstances." meaning her getting cut could be transferred into someone getting cut in half during a car accident, falling, factory accident.

Besides that Makima can just regenerate with blood, she could control some human to give her blood after getting cut. She could also just dodge it.

Says accidents as well. And appropriate doesn't mean it has to be the same, just "suitable or proper in the circumstances." meaning her getting cut could be transferred into someone getting cut in half during a car accident, falling, factory accident.

Besides that Makima can just regenerate with blood, she could control some human to give her blood after getting cut. She could also just dodge it.
There’s no suitable or proper one for that either. Again, this attack targets that of space, existence, the very fabric of reality that Makima exists in. There’s truly nothing that can even begin to justify that Makima’s contract could even begin to comprehend what happened to try and transfer it.

Regeneration is fine. Dodging it is unlikely, it can’t even be seen by people like Gojo, and it’s already exists in another wavelength of light via it being a curse.

Wait why are we arguing about world slash? He doesn't have that, he has no way of adapting to get that either. Lets drop this and move on to her countering Maho and Sukuna's slashes.

Wait why are we arguing about world slash? He doesn't have that, he has no way of adapting to get that either. Lets drop this and move on to her countering Maho and Sukuna's slashes.
She can bfr maho with the hell devil or with tk

Yeah, not gonna lie, the fight is cool and I like the concept but on paper, Maho is Sukuna's main way of winning this besides Domain. Maho just gets haxs dumped onto him till he dies from not adapting, something Makima would recognize soon. Bang can easily keep away Sukuna from using Cleave fatally, not that it matters given her contract and regeneration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back