• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This was inevitable

I noticed this hasn't been made, so why not? This is probably a stomp, but ain't the big question always who stomps who in this hobby?

Rules: Speed Equalized. Both know their opponent's position in their respective supernatural societies, but otherwise have no prior knowledge (Basically just to make sure Makima can't just control frame 1). Otherwise SBA.

The Control Devil:

The Strongest Sorcerer in the World:

Opposites attract:

Anyway, I think Halloween and the Zombie devil ability is her best bet here. Maybe eternity devil can simply trap him in a loop and she just walks away

Anyway, I think Halloween and the Zombie devil ability is her best bet here. Maybe eternity devil can simply trap him in a loop and she just walks away
I mean couldn't gojo just level what ever place the eternity devil is warping? I mean asta turned the aquarium she "bought" into a weapon causing the eternity devil's loop to break meaning its tied to the place that is being looped instead of being a wholly different dimension meaning gojo could either just level the place that is being looped or teleport out of it bypassing the spatial manipulation all together

I also do believe that considering Gojo's info analysis with his 6 eyes that lets him read CT's would allow him to see that halloween and zombie might be a threat and ya know just crush em with blue or red, or if he is feeling a bit extra overkill just outright erase them with purple

making it a makima vs gojo 1v1, and since makima knows who gojo is per OP's stated rules I highly doubt she will think her self superior to gojo making her control ability moot at which point gojo proceeds to obliterate here

I mean couldn't gojo just level what ever place the eternity devil is warping? I mean asta turned the aquarium she "bought" into a weapon causing the eternity devil's loop to break meaning its tied to the place that is being looped instead of being a wholly different dimension meaning gojo could either just level the place that is being looped or teleport out of it bypassing the spatial manipulation all together

I also do believe that considering Gojo's info analysis with his 6 eyes that lets him read CT's would allow him to see that Halloween and zombie might be a threat and ya know just crush em with blue or red, or if he is feeling a bit extra overkill just outright erase them with purple

making it a makima vs gojo 1v1, and since makima knows who gojo is per OP's stated rules I highly doubt she will think her self superior to gojo making her control ability moot at which point gojo proceeds to obliterate here
Even disregarding the "leveling the area" part, couldn't Gojo just... kill the eternity devil? All you have to do is destroy its heart. And given Gojo has some huge as Area of Effect attacks, and wouldn't have the same issues as Denji (Who just let Denji kill it after being tortured for days). He'd just blow em up to free himself similar to how he leveled the entire giant building that was "infinitely looping" in the Hidden Inventory arc. So yeah, Eternity Devil likely isn't a problem at all.

I agree regarding the Six Eyes detecting any summons being threats, though if I'm not mistaking, can't Makima use the powers of people she controls without summoning them? I only ask because I haven't gotten that far. I picked up CSM a few years back, but only got back into it within the last few days. Currently only at the Darkness Devil or whatever after escaping Hell. I also think it's just in-character for Gojo to just insta-kill all fodder that gets in his way. No reason to let demons threatening him that he can easily kill sit around to set up stuff.

I'm also 99% sure Gojo's presence is so strong that even if she didn't know him she wouldn't think he's superior. Do recall Cursed Energy can strike fear into people with no resistance, and Gojo's presence in particular was so strong upon merely being born that it changed the structure of the entire Jujutsu World. With people feeling it and what not. I doubt Makima would believe she has any type of superiority over him. The only issue I see is maybe Gojo possibly being subject to her contract of her death equating to the death of a Japanese citizen. But I dunno if we'd apply it to Gojo since they're from different verses. But Gojo has attacks to get around that.

Don't plan to vote, was just feeling like commenting despite 2 Gojo vs Makima threads already existing before this one.

Even disregarding the "leveling the area" part, couldn't Gojo just... kill the eternity devil? All you have to do is destroy its heart. And given Gojo has some huge as Area of Effect attacks, and wouldn't have the same issues as Denji (Who just let Denji kill it after being tortured for days). He'd just blow em up to free himself similar to how he leveled the entire giant building that was "infinitely looping" in the Hidden Inventory arc. So yeah, Eternity Devil likely isn't a problem at all.

I agree regarding the Six Eyes detecting any summons being threats, though if I'm not mistaking, can't Makima use the powers of people she controls without summoning them? I only ask because I haven't gotten that far. I picked up CSM a few years back, but only got back into it within the last few days. Currently only at the Darkness Devil or whatever after escaping Hell. I also think it's just in-character for Gojo to just insta-kill all fodder that gets in his way. No reason to let demons threatening him that he can easily kill sit around to set up stuff.

I'm also 99% sure Gojo's presence is so strong that even if she didn't know him she wouldn't think he's superior. Do recall Cursed Energy can strike fear into people with no resistance, and Gojo's presence in particular was so strong upon merely being born that it changed the structure of the entire Jujutsu World. With people feeling it and what not. I doubt Makima would believe she has any type of superiority over him. The only issue I see is maybe Gojo possibly being subject to her contract of her death equating to the death of a Japanese citizen. But I dunno if we'd apply it to Gojo since they're from different verses. But Gojo has attacks to get around that.

Don't plan to vote, was just feeling like commenting despite 2 Gojo vs Makima threads already existing before this one.
I mean she has to summon the devils to actually use em, for example she actually had to have angel devil by her side to use the 1000 year spear

Back