• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Special Grade Devil's Surgical Nightmare (Gojo and Makima vs Law)

If I desired to attack Makima but instead punched somewhere she wasn't, would the force of my punch go to a random person? If not, then I don't see why Law's amputate wouldn't effect her.
That isn't a sufficient comparison. You actively said you did not hit Makima, Law's Devil Fruit power has a consequence that interacts with Makima.

Also just saying it's stated verbatim that physical attacks won't work. Law's attacks are anything but physical
CsSP7Jd_d.webp

If Dio weren't tier 8 then the OP's idea of Dio and Alucard vs Makima and Gojo would have been really sick.

Alucard @ Makima
Spider_Man_meme.jpg

mostly because i cant really get scans or write paragraphs rn lmao.
but TLDR. Denji is explaining his solution to Makima's powers in layman terms, its not meant to be taken as a literal statement that overrides Makima;s own words and her own feats later on, which would definitely not count as "physical" that being said i have no stake in the space time thing, given its just a weird esoteric ability that relies on interpretation of how they would interact. i also dont think its that big of a deal given makima can operate even if her limbs were removed

I agree with Azontr's take on the whole thing;

But wouldn't Gojo need to be careful of using DE when Makima's around? Because he'd incapacitate her? Unless because of her contract, it won't really matter because it'd just kill random people..... but at the same time, I doubt Gojo would appreciate killing random people in Japan for the sake of this W, go my question would still stand.

I agree with Azontr's take on the whole thing;

But wouldn't Gojo need to be careful of using DE when Makima's around? Because he'd incapacitate her?
Gojo can choose who is effected as he did with Yuji
also both are aware of each others abilities, whats stopping Makima and Gojo from just double teaming and using Cosmos ability and UV which would be a perfect counter to Law's precog

But wouldn't Gojo need to be careful of using DE when Makima's around? Because he'd incapacitate her?
Playing with a deadly game here Nierre. They'd need to touch for that and people already ship em (that ship needs to sink like the titanic.) like people actually draw them together lmfao.

Cosmos ability and UV which would be a perfect counter to Law's precog
Shadow, that's not a counter to precognition. That's just a counter to well, uh life as you know it. That's overkill, violation of the highest order.

Because you know what's better than one infinite info dumb? Two of them. That won't be a counter, that's called being outright Cosby'd.

Shadow, that's not a counter to precognition. That's just a counter to well, uh life as you know it. That's overkill, violation of the highest order.

Because you know what's better than one infinite info dumb? Two of them. That won't be a counter, that's called being outright Cosby'd.
we know who out of the two suggested the idea..and prob just for fun

Law getting sent an infinite stream of One Piece episodes, but only the ones where Toei stretches the pacing

Should I prepare for Law vs Cheat Law vs Sukuna? Dimension cutting protagonist vs antagonist battle. How can we miss that? Or should we really update what Sukuna can do first?

Should I prepare for Law vs Cheat Law vs Sukuna? Dimension cutting protagonist vs antagonist battle. How can we miss that? Or should we really update what Sukuna can do first?
Sukuna is a hard counter to Law now since he can extend his range further than Law can produce a room, and can break said room by destroying space.

Back