• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Discussion Thread

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Matt-frank-unleashes-epic-godzilla-king-the-monsters-fan-art-16
Welp, it is time.

Welcome to the official Godzilla discussion thread, where you can bring up thing like feats, memes, films, moments, etc., I dunno. You could also make quizzes or polls, but that's up to you. There's a lot to go around in this community, so make it nifty, make it neat and MAYBE make it monstrous.

Godzilla-art-fanart

Anyone remembers those fake planned forms for Shin Godzilla? Like about him getting a universe inside and becoming a god? The more I think about it, the more it actually makes sense (well, most of it), however fake it was.

The fifth form's description is entirely plausible. The Yashiori Plan has already been overcome as his tail has already thawed out when we are shown it at the end. Flight has already been brought up as a possible development in the movie and it would be the fastest travel method. Limitless self-division fits what he's going for with this form (numbers). Getting rid of pain would help him and since getting torn to bits would actually benefit him due to the nature of his cells, it would let him spread even faster (hell, he could rig every humanoid to explode and spread their cells so that they either simply multiply or infect whatever's in range). Godzilla being able to grow the humanoids with his main energy source shut down makes it likely that he can quickly multiply once that problem is out of the way.

The sixth form is also a logical next step. Godzilla's already found an alternate energy source after he was forced to shut down his nuclear reactor. Developing an even more efficient method of powering himself would be handy later, especially if he ends up destroying all plant life after destroying mankind in a week or he starts using too much oxygen and water. As his mouth and teeth are vestigal as it is due to requiring no real food, getting rid of excess mass won't hurt. Developing a method to travel in space would let it spread once Earth is either covered in his mass or becomes absorbed depending on what benefits him more.

Containing a small universe for the seventh form is too much, but he can already synthesize elements at will and adapt to harsh environments no matter how deadly it should be (eating nuclear waste should already be incredibly lethal, but that's what he adapted to before Goro started the mess).

The eighth form is where it goes too far, but the rest are well within his abilities.

Genericstickman said:
Anyone else find it weird how Composite Godzilla is technically weaker then Composite Ghidorah?
I find it weird Composite Ghiddy isn't scaled to Composite Goji.

>Low 2-C Godzilla

The little girl from back then never would have even thought that her favorite monster icon would reach this level of power.

Godzilla can now fight against Colossal Kaiju Kombat characters! And he finally beats Ghidorah as well.

Although

I fear you may need to put some serious justification and evidences there. The Galaxy bit just links to a picture, and also the "Chronos is a space-time" just links to a picture as well.

Yeah but its just their portraits. It needs an actual in-game screencap that states they can create galaxies/universes and not just a simple portrait.

Without Monster Strike, composite Godzilla is weaker than composite Ghidorah because of anime Ghidorah, who warps reality to some extent, is a higher dimensional being and can casually create black holes.

Although I'm pretty sure weakened Ghidorah should be able to create them too as nothing indicates that he can't. He's merely subjected to the laws of the world. He still retains qualities like immunity to black holes and being made of energy and losing heads is still not enough to kill him.

I would bring in Godzilla in Hell, because the amount of evidence for him also being (at least temporarily) 2-C* is very abundant with the divine aura (also that should kind of have its own slot on his profile because it's clearly VASTLY stronger than his base form) basically in order to just solidly prove Godzilla>Ghidorah, as composites, and this is verity. It's also worth noting Rozan could mess with reality. To deny such vast evidence for Godzilla in order to favor Ghidorah is just arguing from ignorance.

• However since I know that will cause this thread to turn into World War VII, I will be willing to discuss details in private if what's had will not be accepted.

Back