• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla SP Novelization - Verse introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
For "It" there's at least enough evidence for Low 1-C, with the 1-B statement being straightforward but seemingly all there is regarding higher dimensions. The main issue to me is that orthogonal just means independent of or at an right angle. In either case there being countless higher dimensions can be called into question if you're being strick with wording.
There's also the other translation variants in the scan blog where the people that i asked used "intersecting" rather than orthogonal. Can't higher D objects intersect with lower-d ones?

There's also the other translation variants in the scan blog where the people that i asked used "intersecting" rather than orthogonal. Can't higher D objects intersect with lower-d ones?
Orthogonal can be used as a substitute for perpendicular in geometry, it's just that the definition can technically vary which is why I mentioned the nickpick.

It's more than likely 1-B but if nothing else everything is Low 1-C or better.

Orthogonal can be used as a substitute for perpendicular in geometry, it's just that the definition can technically vary which is why I mentioned the nickpick.

It's more than likely 1-B but if nothing else everything is Low 1-C or better.
What is his reason for going to low1-c? A metaphor for ordinary people? Still a dream in a dream

You're just ignoring the arguments presented, and, bro, you literally posted evidence for Arceus0X while trying to debunk him. :V
Leave him be, if staff need any clarification regarding my profiles I'll give it to them. It shouldn't be our issue that a guy thinks that seeing reality as fiction isn't grounds for tier 1.

Thank you very much for helping out, Qawsedf234. 🙏🙂

Leave him be, if staff need any clarification regarding my profiles I'll give it to them. It shouldn't be our issue that a guy thinks that seeing reality as fiction isn't grounds for tier 1.

どの繰り返しの流れにも同じものはひとつとしてなく、流れの中のほんのわずかな揺らぎ が夢を記憶を全く予期もしない方角へと導いていく。現実は記憶であって、記憶は現実と変 わるところが何もなかった。
Reality=Memory, memory and dreams can change due to errors

どの繰り返しの流れにも同じものはひとつとしてなく、流れの中のほんのわずかな揺らぎ が夢を記憶を全く予期もしない方角へと導いていく。現実は記憶であって、記憶は現実と変 わるところが何もなかった。
Reality=Memory, memory and dreams can change due to errors
Mate at this point you're just taking out of context quotes and just pasting the japanese text. You bring nothing to the table. This doesn't debunk anything I've said. Just stop. If staff sees reason within your words they won't ignore you but if you just keep spamming quotes nobody will care what you're saying.

Mate at this point you're just taking out of context quotes and just pasting the japanese text. You bring nothing to the table. This doesn't debunk anything I've said. Just stop. If staff sees reason within your words they won't ignore you but if you just keep spamming quotes nobody will care what you're saying.
Why can't you take it out of context?You are just denying what I said without giving any explanation.

Why can't you take it out of context?You are just denying what I said without giving any explanation.
Because there isn't anything to explain? You took a quote somewhat related to the topic, one with 0 context, and posted it here. What do you expect, a round of applause for that? I deny it because it's not an argument. It's a quote with a summary of it that adds nothing

Because there isn't anything to explain? You took a quote somewhat related to the topic, one with 0 context, and posted it here. What do you expect, a round of applause for that? I deny it because it's not an argument. It's a quote with a summary of it that adds nothing
Is there a possibility that the reality and dreams in Godzilla are not much different

Is there a possibility that the reality and dreams in Godzilla are not much different
Godzilla is higher dimensional and it's very clearly stated that the world compared to him is like a tv show and to him viewing those universes is like viewing dreams within dreams. The universe is stated to be very much real and 4-Dimensional as per the fact that it is a Gödel type universe which is 4D by default (and the description of the four dimensions and statements about time ect.).

The universe is real, Goji is in a higher dimension and thus more real (like how 2D objects wouldn't seem real compared to us) and so the universe is like fiction or a dream to him. I don't get what's confusing here.

Godzilla is higher dimensional and it's very clearly stated that the world compared to him is like a tv show and to him viewing those universes is like viewing dreams within dreams. The universe is stated to be very much real and 4-Dimensional as per the fact that it is a Gödel type universe which is 4D by default (and the description of the four dimensions and statements about time ect.).

The universe is real, Goji is in a higher dimension and thus more real (like how 2D objects wouldn't seem real compared to us) and so the universe is like fiction or a dream to him. I don't get what's confusing here.
singularity is a higher dimension, and its tributaries are capable of connecting countless dimensions, These are real
But... A Godel universe? Do you know why the text mentions Godel?
This is just to clarify that the construction of "supertime computing" is not a doctrine created by Arikawa yun, and to mention the proponent of this doctrine, namely David Deutsch, and that Godel's universe is just one example that is being cited, assuming it works, it only allows for a leap in computational speed, nothing more

For the most part the staff (or at least the ones present here) are not fluent in Japanese. Just posting the raw dialogue without explaining why its important doesn't rebuke or explain anything.

Cause of the "TV show"?

But this is just a metaphorical guess by the fictional human characters based on their limited knowledge of the Singularity, and even if this guess were valid, the Singularity would be outside, and what's underneath Shiva's ground would just be a hole, not the Singularity

This contradicts many of the later descriptions of "that" underneath Shiva being the singularity
Viewing a 4D realm as fiction (the universe) is a R>F Low 1-C showing.

singularity is a higher dimension, and its tributaries are capable of connecting countless dimensions, These are real
But... A Godel universe? Do you know why the text mentions Godel?
This is just to clarify that the construction of "supertime computing" is not a doctrine created by Arikawa yun, and to mention the proponent of this doctrine, namely David Deutsch, and that Godel's universe is just one example that is being cited, assuming it works, it only allows for a leap in computational speed, nothing more
We assume the universe is 4D by default unless contradicted you know that right? I brought up Gödel cause when i talked to @Ultima_Reality many months ago and asked him about it he said it's very much 4D.
Cause of the "TV show"?

But this is just a metaphorical guess by the fictional human characters based on their limited knowledge of the Singularity,
The dream statement also supports it and while having limited knowledge it was enough knowledge to later figure out a way to finish an orthoginal diagonoliser which is capable of higher dimensional manipulations.
So knowledgeable people making a guess supported by a narrator statement about dreams, supported by higher d creatures seeing dimensions as paths, supported by how higher D existence is shown and how it would likely be irl. I'd say it's damn good evidence, saying it's not tier 1 is downplay and heavy nitpicking.
and even if this guess were valid, the Singularity would be outside, and what's underneath Shiva's ground would just be a hole, not the Singularity this contradicts many of the later descriptions of "that" underneath Shiva being the singularity
Except that the thing inside Shiva is just the singularity, not "it". It has been explained very clearly that a singularity is just a hole " It" gave through reality, not "it" itself. It was never stated to be "it" itself. It's just a point of contact with reality where "it" seeped through.

Staff would probably not agree with that. I want Ultima to come and give his opinion. If he doesn't come within a few days... Idk
3 staffs agreement for this kind of stuff is allowed, and beside we shouldn't relying much to Ultima so just applied this once grace period is over

You need more than 3 staffs, and only Qawsedf has agreed with the 1-B, the rest did not really do that.
That aside, low 1-C, possibly 1-B looks good
They see the universe, including this world, in various ways with their multiple eyes. The antennae extending from their bodies were connected not only to the three dimensions of length, width, and depth that make up this world, and one flowing dimension but also to the countless dimensions that extend orthogonally to them. They were exploring the surface of the earth and, at the same time, exploring the ocean of possibilities.
This does not really say they spread across this dimensions just the antennae, or can it be explained better?

You need more than 3 staffs, and only Qawsedf has agreed with the 1-B, the rest did not really do that.
That aside, low 1-C, possibly 1-B looks good

This does not really say they spread across this dimensions just the antennae, or can it be explained better?
These are just the entities who are part of godzilla. Additionally to explain it better, the entities have a direct connection to their true higher dimensional forms since the ones on earth are just avatars made from red dust which is a molecule with a higher-D component. In this case their antennas are directly connected to the entities true forms in hyperspace. The entities became mere branches of Godzilla, whose true form is like a tree that spreads its branches across universes from a hyperspatial perspective.

LordGriffin said he leans on agreeing and will comment on anything he finds interesting and so far he hasn't so i put him up for agreement with a note that he's unsure

These are just the entities who are part of godzilla. Additionally to explain it better, the entities have a direct connection to their true higher dimensional forms since the ones on earth are just avatars made from red dust which is a molecule with a higher-D component. In this case their antennas are directly connected to the entities true forms in hyperspace. The entities became mere branches of Godzilla, whose true form is like a tree that spreads its branches across universes from a hyperspatial perspective.
The scans do not say the antennas connect to the entity's body in higher dimensions though .

The scans do not say the antennas connect to the entity's body in higher dimensions though .
other scans say though, even the ones on the same page.
from here:
"In that dimension, they too were not representations on the information network created by It, but physical entities with eight legs. "
talking about the creatures with the antennae
There's also the explanation that godzilla's singularity essentially put a crack in reality which allowed all the entities to go in
"The world cracked at the point where it touched the surface of the water. From the cracks, numerous beings flowed into the world, took on the form of the world, and formed new "molecules". Like moss rising from a fissure, like bubbles bursting out of a bubble, it leaves its footprints in the world. Surrounded by seawater, the force overflowing from the fissure twists and turns and begins to grow into red dust-like crystals. The seafloor turns red."
taken from here.

It's stated that the singularity is a "hole given from outside the screen", essentially paralleling how "It" (or Godzilla, they stop calling em "it" after the name appears) put a hole into reality.

So we have a hyperspace with Godzilla and all it's tributaries who are mere parts of it, Godzilla touches reality and creates the singularity which releases red dust (HD molecule that can be used to rewrite the world) and giving access to the creatures who are its tributaries, and thus they create a body which they control in the 3D world.

LordGriffin said he leans on agreeing and will comment on anything he finds interesting and so far he hasn't so i put him up for agreement with a note that he's unsure
Yes, I'm fine with the tier 1 addition, so long as the more knowledgeable members are ok with it. I'm simply letting those better versed in the subject give their thoughts.

Then 1-B should be fine.
Those are real geometry dimensions.
Yes, I'm fine with the tier 1 addition, so long as the more knowledgeable members are ok with it. I'm simply letting those better versed in the subject give their thoughts.
Thank you for your evaluations. I will try to wait for Ultima for now... I just really hope he shows up considering he is the guy who knows about To Enjo the most..

This supposed translation of the text says the other kaiju are an extension of “it”
"It" Is Godzilla. It is also SHIVA but SHIVA is the avatar of a branch off. A big branch off.

Creatures like Anguirus, Rodan, Manda and others are described as tributaries that became part of the main stream that is "It". They have their own ego and can sometimes act against "It" (Until it decides to use them to its will like when it sent out rodans to scout out the city). Godzilla, however, is directly the avatar of "It", specifically the main and original branch. After we are introduced to the name "Godzilla", the name "It" is used both while describing the higher dimensional entity AND Godzilla in his early stages before he was named.
So other kaiju are originally their own beings who became branches of it, Godzilla is the direct avatar of it, SHIVA is the second trunk of it. It's all in the cosmology and scan blogs.

Then shouldn’t they have multi-location and flight somewhere (Unless the Rodans never flew)
That's for Rodans. It has control over them and they're part of it but they are their own entities. Also flight is something they develop willingly. Godzilla made a body from scratch too you know. If godzilla wanted it he could evolve into something that can fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back