• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla SP Novelization - Verse introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afaik no mods are against the profile being made and the only hesitation was with the Tier 1 stuff, but the mods that weighed in on Tier 1 said it looked fine.
We are currently waiting for Ultima, who said he was going to share his thoughts. Let's wait until tomorrow.

But in the event he doesn't appears, can I make the profiles?

Seems fine overall. Although I am a bit confused as to why Godzilla's first key has Higher-Dimensional Existence. From what I understood, that key is specifically for a tiny portion of him that's protruding into 3-dimensional space, no? If so, you'd keep the ratings restricted to that portion, not give it abilities that only apply to its full self.

Seems fine overall. Although I am a bit confused as to why Godzilla's first key has Higher-Dimensional Existence. From what I understood, that key is specifically for a tiny portion of him that's protruding into 3-dimensional space, no? If so, you'd keep the ratings restricted to that portion, not give it abilities that only apply to its full self.
It's more so because he is made up of archetypes which are higher dimensional with a lower dimensional component and his body is mainly made up of them. Maybe i should change it to "partial HDE" or "limited HDE"?

It's more so because he is made up of archetypes which are higher dimensional with a lower dimensional component and his body is mainly made up of them. Maybe i should change it to "partial HDE" or "limited HDE"?
it won't work like that, it is like granting 3D space HDE cause 3-D also makes up 4D

I agree with the OP and given what we seen in Singular Point it goes insane and from what I read about the novel? Well holy shit this goes wild.

1-B Singular Point Godzilla seems possible and likely.

The profiles have been created

I will ask the name for SHIVA to be fixed and the profiles to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back