• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Fishman Island Saga to Early Wano Kuni Saga Zoro is being used
Starting Distance:
100 meters
Speed is equalized

Hela: 0
Zoro: 11 (XDragnoir, KlinkyGrape, MonkeyOfLife, Coolboy6, Sonicflare9, Ryuga21, TauanVictor, DaReaperMan, ZoroNotZolo, LordGinSama, StrawHatArslan)
Incon: 0

cY9b4iy.png
mNiur0O.png

Last edited:
The fight is in Asgard, meaning that Hela gets stronger the more that she’s in Asgard. She also has superior regen. With Hela’s AP advantage, superior regen, and the fact that the battle takes place on Asgard so Hela slowly gets stronger, I’m voting Hela.

The fight is in Asgard, meaning that Hela gets stronger the more that she’s in Asgard. She also has superior regen. With Hela’s AP advantage, superior regen, and the fact that the battle takes place on Asgard so Hela slowly gets stronger, I’m voting Hela.
Regen that gets negged via Zoro's ridiculously potent haki which negs regeneration to levels far above Helas.
Getting stronger which falters in the face of Zoro's haki getting stronger, his several AP amps, his AP progressively getting stronger, his dura negation, his casual reading of everything that Hela does even without Haki, etc.

Regen that gets negged via Zoro's ridiculously potent haki which negs regeneration to levels far above Helas.
Getting stronger which falters in the face of Zoro's haki getting stronger, his several AP amps, his AP progressively getting stronger, his dura negation, his casual reading of everything that Hela does even without Haki, etc.
How does Haki work? I need a scan

The fight is in Asgard, meaning that Hela gets stronger the more that she’s in Asgard.
1) So in other words her "power-ups" are essentially unquantifiable "power-ups" as time goes on, right? However, that's under the assumption that Zoro won't try to finish this fight as quickly as possible. Especially the fact that he tends to one shot characters comparable to him. The AP Advantage is practically non-existent since it's not a 1.5x or 2x. Zoro's insane pain tolerance allows him to keep on fighting until he finds an opening to one shot her.
superior regen
Range spam and superior skills will compensate for the lack of "Regen", which I personally think is irrelevant. Since She's going to take way more damage than Zoro. Observation Haki further enhances Zoro's insane senses and allows him to predict where she's going to attack him, and either block her attacks via Busoshoku Haki (Koka) or dodge them

Hela slaughtered an entire army of thousands of trained and skilled Asgardian warriors without many difficulties, outskills expirienced fighters like Thor and Valkyrie and on top of that she was the main Asgardian Warrior before her exile, being the main force in the quest of conquering entire planets, so I think the two are pretty close in terms of skills.

Anyways, I will wait for other arguments before giving my vote

Zoro scales to Luffy who, while tired, hungry, and weakened as hell, bodied thousands of soldiers from the highly trained Big Mom pirates.

Zoro learned how to cut someone immune to swords with skill.

Zoro will also know every move that she makes.

Zoro will potentially copy her fighting style.

Zoro is a menace.

Just curious, what are zoro's skill feats?

• Zoro has reached the pinnacle of swordsmanship - the breath of all things, only master swordsman can reach this level (Alabasta Zoro btw) and defeated an infamous assassin - Mr.1

• Furthermore, Zoro defeated Kaku. Zoro couldn't overpower Kaku, nor could outspeed him, the fight in a nutshell was who was more skilled. And in the end, Zoro defeated him (i'm aware that he only defeated Kaku via Asura) but it doesn't necessarily mean that Zoro didn't keep up with him throughout the fight, considering the fact that Kaku was faster and stronger in his Hybrid form yet Zoro gave him some trouble. It's worth to mention that CP9 Agents are far more skilled than 1000 soldiers or more, a soldier has a doriki of 10 and has less training than a proper CP9 Agents who went through superhuman training at a very young age, and Kaku is said to be the most skilled swordsman amongst the CP9 Agents.

• Zoro defeated Zombie Ryuma with Brook shadow. Zoro was on equal footing with zombie Ryuma, without using Asura. At the end of the fight, a legendary samurai of Wano kuni acknowledged Zoro's skills, and passed his sword Shusui to him. A sword that can only be mastered by a master swordsman.

• A heavily injured Zoro defeated Mihawk's monkey army who perfectly imitated his abilities after seeing it once and tanked his onigiri almost like it's a joke to them (All monkey are equally strong and skilled), additionally Mihawk was extremely confident that those monkeys can beat any skilled swordsman. When Zoro told him he defeated all of them, Mihawk was for the second time on screen shocked, the same guy who watched the paramount war in disinterest was shocked at the fact that Zoro defeated his monkey army in his weakened state. For 2 years he's been fighting against enemies who can perfectly imitate his abilities and skills aka training.
Don't get me started with his time-skip skill feats

1) So in other words her "power-ups" are essentially unquantifiable "power-ups" as time goes on, right? However, that's under the assumption that Zoro won't try to finish this fight as quickly as possible. Especially the fact that he tends to one shot characters comparable to him. The AP Advantage is practically non-existent since it's not a 1.5x or 2x. Zoro's insane pain tolerance allows him to keep on fighting until he finds an opening to one shot her.
Zoro can't one shot, as you said the gap isn't even a 2x, much less a 7,5x (the minimum to one shot in vs threads).

Hela has area control due to the location being Asgard but i doubt it would help against Zoro and his precog+breath+prediction combo, unless she has some damn good feats with it, plus he has the stamina advantage unless there is more info for her "very high" than what's in her profile.

That + all of the above, Zoro FRA.

Zoro can't one shot, as you said the gap isn't even a 2x, much less a 7,5x (the minimum to one shot in vs threads).

Hela has area control due to the location being Asgard but i doubt it would help against Zoro and his precog+breath+prediction combo, unless she has some damn good feats with it, plus he has the stamina advantage unless there is more info for her "very high" than what's in her profile.

That + all of the above, Zoro FRA.
Counted

Voting Zoro, he deals with her constant growing power with his own stat amps, outskills fra and deals with all her projectiles with his precognition.

Man I need to put Zoro against a fate servant! Oh wait servant invulnerability...
I thought the same thing a few days ago, but invulnerability isn't even the only problem, servants also have the AP advantage (nearly one shot) and some have higher skill.

Uh I was called here to put input regarding Hela's skill. I don't know much about Zoro, nor do I care for this MU much, but Hela isn't a pushover.

She spent literally thousands of years conquering aside Odin, single handedly soloed the entirety of the Valkyrie fleet of the most elite of Asgards warriors without even a scratch, and is a highly skilled military commander.

Please don't reply to me with 20,000 skill feats of Zoro. I just wanted to say Hela isn't just some woman with a sword.

Uh I was called here to put input regarding Hela's skill. I don't know much about Zoro, nor do I care for this MU much, but Hela isn't a pushover.

She spent literally thousands of years conquering aside Odin, single handedly soloed the entirety of the Valkyrie fleet of the most elite of Asgards warriors without even a scratch, and is a highly skilled military commander.

Please don't reply to me with 20,000 skill feats of Zoro. I just wanted to say Hela isn't just some woman with a sword.
20,000 skill feats of Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back