• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who would win Dracule Mihawk or Zeldris?

Also gonna say anyone implying that Zeldris is more skilled than Mihawk are absolutely wrong. Zeldris has nothing to put his Swordsmanship above Mihawk's, age is irrelevant and the Swordsmen who Zeldris scales to aren't at all comparable to those who Mihawk scales Massively above. Being a knight for thousands of years isn't a proper feat of skill as there's left vague and they lack actual showings of sword skill.
Disagreed because for there hasn't been a single post for an impressive sword skill feat for Mihawk. And also you are wrong in saying age is irrelevant, age is very relevant when it comes to anything involving skill in normal cases. Can you show me how Mihawk massively scales above Zeldris in skill, just saying this doesn't mean much.

I agree it isn't a specific skill feat but that doesn't make it unimpressive. Fighting against the collective skill of all the best human warriors in terms of sword fighting and having centuries of experience in swordfighting aren't specific measures but it is definitely very impressive. Why? Because having extremely wide battle experience improves your skill and exposes you to the skill of many different people across time. As you can see the skills Arthur uses are remembered by Zeldris because of his extensive combat experience: All the abilities & skills are already known by Zeldris and Meliodas despite hundreds of years. 1. 2.

Yes it isn't specific but you cannot just sweep away thousands of years with hundreds of different sword masters, with their own specific skills, as a non-feat, that seem quite disingenuous. 1. 2. 3. 4. And even all that is ultimately below Zeldris or rather not "below" per say but futile. And leads to nowhere. cause we see that Arthur can get the upper hand of Zeldris at some parts, when he's holding back and being pretty casual mind you.

Last edited:
Disagreed because for there hasn't been a single post for an impressive sword skill feat for Mihawk.
Mihawk scales above every swordsmen in OP who have stellar shown feats unlike those in NNT.
And also you are wrong in saying age is irrelevant, age is very relevant when it comes to anything involving skill in normal cases.
Which is indeed true but only to a certain extend. Age and experience do not directly correlate into the amount of skill one has. Experience is always nice to have but that doesn't necessarily make you more skilled than someone younger than yourself. I practice Muay Thai and I'm a hell of a lot better than some of the older fellows in my gym who have been doing it for longer than I have.
Can you show me how Mihawk massively scales above Zeldris in skill, just saying this doesn't mean much.
I never said he scales massively above Zeldris? I said he scales Massively above Zoro. Zoro has his own stellar feats of skill, ranging from natural skill based Prediction that works on faster foes, information Analysis which allows Zoro to find out the weaknesses of his opponents and allows for him to find incredibly effective counter measures and so on and so forth. Nobody in NNT has skill that gives them such abilities as NNT is based around magic, not sheer skill.
I agree it isn't a specific skill feat but that doesn't make it unimpressive.
I never said it wasn't impressive, but in comparison to other characters? Yeah it falls flat entirely unless you think that Zeldris is more skilled than Yujiro and Kenshiro just because he's older and has more experience.
Fighting against the collective skill of all the best human warriors in terms of sword fighting and having centuries of experience in swordfighting aren't specific measures but it is definitely very impressive. Why? Because having extremely wide battle experience improves your skill and exposes you to the skill of many different people across time.
Which is left vague however as the skills of the swordsmen he's faced isnt showcased or even elaborated upon. None of his opponents have notable feats, such as skill based body control, Prediction, analysis and so on and so forth. It's definitely an impressive feat in its own right and showcases how good Zeldris is but in the long run it's left pretty ambiguous.
As you can see the skills Arthur uses are remembered by Zeldris because of his extensive combat experience:
Arthur isn't a Master level swordsman and he's pretty one dimensional in terms of his Swordsmanship. Not special unique style, just normal western sword play.
All the abilities & skills are already known by Zeldris and Meliodas despite hundreds of years. 1. 2.
This one is pretty good but Zoro had better feats back in East Blue, and even better feats once he gets his Prediction.
Yes it isn't specific but you cannot just sweep away thousands of years with hundreds of different sword masters, with their own specific skills, as a non-feat, that seem quite disingenuous.
Luckily I didn't dismiss it nor did I sweep it under a rug. What I said was that experience alone doesn't make you more skilled, feats are prioritized when it comes to gauging skill not how long someone has been doing something for.
How is this even meant to be impressive? Yeah so, typical story of a knight fending off evil and such and someone taking up the mantel afterwards. There aren't any shown feats of skill here or even anything like "he's mastered the sword to surpass humanity!" or anything of that nature.
These ones are better but it's still left vague as how skilled they are. All that is, is just them saying "yeah these people are skilled and Arthur can use the skill of all of them." we don't know how skilled the previous Heroes are, as they lack direct feats to show how much they excell in their respective discipline.
And even all that is ultimately below Zeldris or rather not "below" per say but futile. And leads to nowhere. cause we see that Arthur can get the upper hand of Zeldris at some parts, when he's holding back and being pretty casual mind you.
This is also lacking context. Humans fear demons not because of their sheer skill, but because of their inherent cumbersome abilities and powers. Regeneration, stronger Magic, Soul removal, etc is what gives Demons the edge there. I don't see anything saying that "Zeldris is more skilled than you" whenever the context here is meant to be taken as a feat of strength and such for Demons.

Mihawk can dance around people who can predict FTE attacks, use information Analysis to create very effective measures, create their own forms of unique combat, can copy unique forms of combat and have crazy good growth rate in combat all while using a butter knife and some fancy footwork. And all of the abilities I mentioned are stemmed from sheer skill and not Magic.

TLDR Mihawk has the better feats of skill and scales above people who have vaslty better skill feats. If you wanna argue that Zeldris is more experienced that's fine but in terms of sheer Swordsmanship Mihawk takes that easily.

This thread should be closed honestly, it's not a stomp match at first but restricting everything on Mihawk is pure.BS
I mean I agree that zeldris win
But wtaf is restricting haki and equalising stats?

TLDR Mihawk has the better feats of skill and scales above people who have vaslty better skill feats. If you wanna argue that Zeldris is more experienced that's fine but in terms of sheer Swordsmanship Mihawk takes that easily.
Well it depends I dont think Mihawk is more skilled, but it doesnt matter zeldris mostly uses hax anyway

I never said he scales massively above Zeldris? I said he scales Massively above Zoro. Zoro has his own stellar feats of skill, ranging from natural skill based Prediction that works on faster foes, information Analysis which allows Zoro to find out the weaknesses of his opponents and allows for him to find incredibly effective counter measures and so on and so forth. Nobody in NNT has skill that gives them such abilities as NNT is based around magic, not sheer skill.
Prediction on faster opponents is impressive but finding out weaknesses and taking advantage of them isn't that impressive. Also you got scans?
Which is left vague however as the skills of the swordsmen he's faced isnt showcased or even elaborated upon. None of his opponents have notable feats, such as skill based body control, Prediction, analysis and so on and so forth. It's definitely an impressive feat in its own right and showcases how good Zeldris is but in the long run it's left pretty ambiguous.
The lore itself makes it impressive. Masterswordsmen of the human race who have all lived their lives combatting have their own combat styles and techniques which Arthur can use, it isn't directly "quantifiable" but I need some feats that overshadow that. I still need feats of these skill based body control. Being able to manurvre and control your body isn't that impressive. Unless you mean some Ikki Kurogane shit.
Arthur isn't a Master level swordsman and he's pretty one dimensional in terms of his Swordsmanship. Not special unique style, just normal western sword play.
Idk what this is based on but he has the styles and techniques of thousands of master swordsmen imbuned into him. So it isn't just one style.
This one is pretty good but Zoro had better feats back in East Blue, and even better feats once he gets his Prediction.
Still need some feats.
How is this even meant to be impressive? Yeah so, typical story of a knight fending off evil and such and someone taking up the mantel afterwards. There aren't any shown feats of skill here or even anything like "he's mastered the sword to surpass humanity!" or anything of that nature.
You took this scan in isolation, the point with all 4 of those scans was just to prove he has all the combat experience and skill of hundreds and thousands of human heroes who all had to be extremely skilled in their own right beyond the norm to used the blade in the first place.
These ones are better but it's still left vague as how skilled they are. All that is, is just them saying "yeah these people are skilled and Arthur can use the skill of all of them." we don't know how skilled the previous Heroes are, as they lack direct feats to show how much they excell in their respective discipline.
We know that they had to be extremely skilled to have the sword choose them out of everyone in the first place. It chooses the most worthy human candidate to wield, so they would just be better than the rest of the candidates. Also, how do you quantify even how much they excell.
This is also lacking context. Humans fear demons not because of their sheer skill, but because of their inherent cumbersome abilities and powers. Regeneration, stronger Magic, Soul removal, etc is what gives Demons the edge there. I don't see anything saying that "Zeldris is more skilled than you" whenever the context here is meant to be taken as a feat of strength and such for Demons.
I wasn't making the argument he was better, it's shown he's just comparable and can fight him whilst holding back and being pretty casual.
Mihawk can dance around people who can predict FTE attacks, use information Analysis to create very effective measures, create their own forms of unique combat, can copy unique forms of combat and have crazy good growth rate in combat all while using a butter knife and some fancy footwork. And all of the abilities I mentioned are stemmed from sheer skill and not Magic.
Feats of FTE? that's probably the most impressive thing so far. But countering weaknesses isn't that impressive or unique. Creating their own unique forms of combat is not necessarily a good feat, it depends on what they can do with it. Otherwise I can say the same for Arthur that he has all the sword styles of thousands of different people, with specific techniques that Meliodas and Zeldris can remember from recollection. Copying other styles is very impressive.

Also I can agree Mihawk is massively above Zoro in skill but he doesn't just do that to Zoro because of skill but also because he's just much faster and stronger. Any skillful enough character can body another with a breadknife and tank their attacks if they are more skilled but on top of that faster and stronger.

Which is indeed true but only to a certain extend. Age and experience do not directly correlate into the amount of skill one has. Experience is always nice to have but that doesn't necessarily make you more skilled than someone younger than yourself. I practice Muay Thai and I'm a hell of a lot better than some of the older fellows in my gym who have been doing it for longer than I have.
I agree, age doesn't necessarily mean you're better than someone younger however there's a difference between like a few years of casual exercise and enjoyment against hundreds of years constant war, battle and training with the other races and his demon mentors that Zeldris engaged in.

Prediction on faster opponents is impressive but finding out weaknesses and taking advantage of them isn't that impressive. Also you got scans?
Aren't they in his profile? Could have sworn i added them into his page but whatever. Back before the time skip when Zoro and Kaku fought, Kaku being able to utilize Soru which makes you faster than the opponent can see, which Kaku spams against Zoro. While at a speed disadvantage due to this Zoro uses his Prediction to keep up with attacks he can't see coming, and this gap is further increased upon Kaku's Zoan amp which greatly increases his stats. This later becomes a prediction match between the two with Zoro being able to out predict Kaku despite the latter being faster amongst a technique that's supposed to make the user less predictable due to using the wind to move around and fight as opposed to moving yourself. His Prediction is also capable of tracking and predicting attacks that change trajectory and several sneak attacks from Kaku such as attacking Zoro from his blind spots and spamming danmaku amongst other attacks used in susuccession to throw Zoro off.

Also I'd argue otherwise as being able to deduce the skills and abilities of an opponent one has never faced before and being able to abuse the weaknesses of which they aren't informed about previously is indeed impressive as it's you analyzing all of their abilities, finding a weaknesses allowing one to dispatch of them quickly.
The lore itself makes it impressive. Masterswordsmen of the human race who have all lived their lives combatting have their own combat styles and techniques which Arthur can use, it isn't directly "quantifiable" but I need some feats that overshadow that.
Which is still a lot different from making outright new styles of combat from scratch, they aren't utilizing new forms of combat that are only unique to them such as creating an entirely new figtnining style such as Santoryu or Kino'mon's Fox-Fire style. Techniques are nice but being able to form entirely new systems of combat >>> making new techniques. Zoro created his style, fought a superior form of it in the form of 4 Sword Style which he still overcame, and can copy other unique forms of combat.
I still need feats of these skill based body control. Being able to manurvre and control your body isn't that impressive. Unless you mean some Ikki Kurogane shit.
It's skill based as Zoro can make himself bend in unnatural ways and has fine control of his muscle fibers. He can't push around organs and such but he can control his muscle fibers, manipulate his body to bend in ways that shouldn't be possible without injury (Such as twisting his own body to deliver flying slashes that are in the shape of an S.)
Idk what this is based on but he has the styles and techniques of thousands of master swordsmen imbuned into him. So it isn't just one style.
And he isn't utilizing all of them at once, he has their experience but he doesn't mash up all of their forms of sword play into one or utilize several at once. From what we're shown he's sticking to one style of sword play and that's the Medieval / European form of sword play.
Still need some feats.
Feats of what exactly? Zoro has feats of dodging blades coming at him from every direction, while injured heavily he's still able to react and grab two swords coming from behind his head, grabbing them without getting cut and proceeds to casually weave around Hachi's attack with absolute ease while also returning a lethal attack back at Hachi. Hachi also stating that Fish-Men are significantly more skilled than humans due to their ability to wield multiple weapons with grace due to their swift biology. This is the same Zoro who gets another life threatening injury and is able to do stuff like this, where he's able to neg all of that damage and return fire. This is because Zoro spun himself on top of the blades, aligning himself to match the rotation of the blades while disarming Hachi by cutting his hands while he was spinning. This is Zoro as of the Arlong Saga, with critical injury and with weapons that are completely foreign and awkward for him to use. Also provides to proof that it's harder to dodge incoming attacks from Zoro using 3 swords than it is to dodge attacks coming from every direction using 6-8 swords all at once.

In terms of precision Zoro is able to intercept objects no smaller than boogers, which explode and Zoro was able to cut it with such precision that instead of the explosion denoting on him he greaty reduced the size by pushing away the halves before it could detonate using only the edge of his blade.

Zoro also managed to utilize advanced Haki to unlock a level of durability negation in his short fight against Daz Bones, simply by remembering what his teacher taught him.

Zoro can also fight while being consistently blinded with any of the offerings of Kenbunshoku due to lacking it at this time. Eyesight isn't much an issue for Zoro as he's fought FTE opponents without much issue.

Fought evenly with Zombie Ryuma who has hundreds of years of experience, who at the time was nerfed due to him utilizing Brook's fencing stlye instead of his own. Ryuma in this state is so swift and precise that he can cut people several times and they'll experience the wounds only after walking 3 meters. Zoro can fight, match and surpass Ryuma even without proper footing as him and Ryuma took the battle to the extreme by destroying the ground below them, fighting while running up walls and in air. This puts Zoro and Ryuma at a natural disadvantage since either one can fly or stay in the air so they'd need to compensate in various ways.

Important part is that everything here is from Zoro from his fodder days, after the Time Skip he can't even compare to his former self due to receiving training from Mihawl himself. After which everything he can do is significantly increased, and even gains the ability to copy other unique forms of combat such as copying Kino'mon's Fox-Fire style and even improving upon it after he used it for the first time.
You took this scan in isolation, the point with all 4 of those scans was just to prove he has all the combat experience and skill of hundreds and thousands of human heroes who all had to be extremely skilled in their own right beyond the norm to used the blade in the first place.
Yeah I'm aware and even that doesn't strike me as that impressive, because again the exact skill levels of those from before are left vague and ambiguous. They don't have feats aside from "oh these people are really skilled." aside from that there's nothing to work with, we don't see them creating new forms of combat on a whim, predicting stuff, analyzing stuff or copying stuff while improving the original usage.
We know that they had to be extremely skilled to have the sword choose them out of everyone in the first place. It chooses the most worthy human candidate to wield, so they would just be better than the rest of the candidates. Also, how do you quantify even how much they excell.
How you quantify how much they excell? Well typically we look at their fights and see how well they function from there. Mid battle growth is something good, and having feats of exceedingly getting better in one's respective discipline also works tremendously to quantify it.
I wasn't making the argument he was better, it's shown he's just comparable and can fight him whilst holding back and being pretty casual.
Point taken i guess? That still goes back to the experience thing being left vague as the heroes lack onscreen time and don't even have statements of unparalleled Mastery or surpassing human skill which are common statements in skill based Mangas and such.
Feats of FTE? that's probably the most impressive thing so far.
Read above, Kaku's usage of Soru makes him FTE to Zoro as he disappeared from his sight several times and Zoro still performed just fine. Kaku also gets an increase in stats from his Zoan boost.
But countering weaknesses isn't that impressive or unique. Creating their own unique forms of combat is not necessarily a good feat, it depends on what they can do with it. Otherwise I can say the same for Arthur that he has all the sword styles of thousands of different people, with specific techniques that Meliodas and Zeldris can remember from recollection. Copying other styles is very impressive.
I didn't say it was unique but it's certainly better than someone who doesn't have those feats. Analysis most times is impressive because the character had no aforementioned of said weaknesses and the weaknesses aren't typically something usual. "I can tell by his center of gravity, footing, breath patterns and the way he pivots that he over compensates for his movements" is definitely quite the edge to have against an opponent. Zoro's first unique form of combat is Santoryu which you already know, its a self made form of sword play utilizing 3 swords effectively to the point where he can combat styles that are meant to be superior such as 4 blade style and 8 blade style. You can't really say that due to none of the aforementioned heroes actually utilizing unique and self made ways to fight, they developed skills and techniques but as far as i know nobody has made new forms of combat entirety that nobody else can utilize. Yeah I agree especially if they can improve upon it, such as Zoro copying Kino'mon's exclusive Fox-Fire style that Zoro somehow utilized better than Kino'mon himself.
Also I can agree Mihawk is massively above Zoro in skill but he doesn't just do that to Zoro because of skill but also because he's just much faster and stronger. Any skillful enough character can body another with a breadknife and tank their attacks if they are more skilled but on top of that faster and stronger.
Mihawk was toying with Zoro and holding himself back as per his own words. He used his skill to stomp Zoro there, not his AP as he only used Yoru to "end" Zoro there. Mihawk lowered himself enough to the point where Zoro could barely keep up but wasn't FTE or blitzing Zoro.

Last edited:
screw you for making me type all of that
Tbh I can't be bothered to drop walls of text debating on this anymore so I'll just concede Mihawk is much more skilled than Zeldris in terms of sword fighting. I still don't think he can counter Nebula though. And although I would say he's more skilled, I wouldn't say he's untounchable by Zeldris either. Mihawk will do more damage to one on one sword fight I can accept that.

I mean yeah duh being more skilled than your opponent doesn't mean they'll dodge everything here. Actually bothers me how the wiki treats skill in that regrad since I see "This character can't touch Yujiro even once" or some stupid shit. Skill is undoubtedly wanked on this website that's for damn sure

And although I would say he's more skilled, I wouldn't say he's untounchable by Zeldris either.
That would be the case if haki wasn't a thing... Zeldris would need to create new techniques on the spot without even him knowing he created a new technique.... 😅 kinda like your body doesn't do what your mind says but even that won't probably enough 🤷‍♂️ so many weaker one piece character out precog each other and Mihawk has one of the top observation haki. It's not like it's beginner luffy observation haki... It's leagues better and that luffy while be able to dodge mostly all of Zeldris attacks... Questionable on the Ominous Nebula tho (but I feel like Armament haki would probably resest the gravity force) (this is what I think tho... So if you wanna believe it or not it's up too you)

That would be the case if haki wasn't a thing... Zeldris would need to create new techniques on the spot without even him knowing he created a new technique.... 😅 kinda like your body doesn't do what your mind says but even that won't probably enough 🤷‍♂️ so many weaker one piece character out precog each other and Mihawk has one of the top observation haki. It's not like it's beginner luffy observation haki... It's leagues better and that luffy while be able to dodge mostly all of Zeldris attacks... Questionable on the Ominous Nebula tho (but I feel like Armament haki would probably resest the gravity force) (this is what I think tho... So if you wanna believe it or not it's up too you)
And could you possibly explain how armament haki would reset gravity force?

And could you possibly explain how armament haki would reset gravity force?
Link, link and link (big mom has soul manipulation and can also yoink your soul out (doesn't matter if you need to be scared or not.... Soul manipulation gets resisted, same with law and brook's soul manipulation... Fujitora has gravity manipulation.)

Link, link and link (big mom has soul manipulation and can also yoink your soul out (doesn't matter if you need to be scared or not.... Soul manipulation gets resisted, same with law and brook's soul manipulation... Fujitora has gravity manipulation.)
First you're wrong about big moms ability just looked says you have to show fear. Second luffy with haka didn't resist the gravity effects of fujitora so mihawk gets his soul yoinked gg. Or dark nebula isn't quite a normal attack bring in its foes which isnt like a normal fight in which he would fight on equal ground where zeldris is controlling the fight and he also can't resist the mindhaxs of hellblaze

First you're wrong about big moms ability just looked says you have to show fear. Second luffy with haka didn't resist the gravity effects of fujitora so mihawk gets his soul yoinked gg. Or dark nebula isn't quite a normal attack bring in its foes which isnt like a normal fight in which he would fight on equal ground where zeldris is controlling the fight and he also can't resist the mindhaxs of hellblaze
You didn’t even read my links... fujitora has stronger haki then luffy that why it works... law can’t teleport big mom and kaido because they have stronger haki... law can use his ability to slice vergo because law’s haki is stronger.

First you're wrong about big moms ability just looked says you have to show fear.
I never said she doesn’t need to use fear... so you are wrong... brook and law has soul manipulation and no one needs the be afraid to do those abilities.

I never said she doesn’t need to use fear... so you are wrong... brook and law has soul manipulation and no one needs the be afraid to do those abilities.
Yes you did say that lol. And yes they have soul manipulation but they cant be used on stronger enemies unlike in NNT where melascula uses it on eacanor who is far superior to her

Yes you did say that lol. And yes they have soul manipulation but they cant be used on stronger enemies unlike in NNT where melascula uses it on eacanor who is far superior to her
If big mom or kaido did not have haki... they would get one shotted by her and law... it doesn’t matter how strong someone is... only how strong haki they have.

No haki vs devil fruit = no resist, weaker haki vs stronger haki (devil fruit user) = no resist. Stronger haki vs weaker haki (devil fruit user) = resist and No haki (devil fruit user) vs haki user = resist

If big mom or kaido did not have haki... they would get one shotted by her and law... it doesn’t matter how strong someone is... only how strong haki they have.
We are talking power levels here even if you want to equalize power verse then it doesnt matter because soul yoinked. If you want to say that they arent then still hellblaze gg. And im going to have to disagree with the idea mihawk is a more skilled swordsman because zeldris has more expirence and fought more people

We are talking power levels here even if you want to equalize power verse then it doesnt matter because soul yoinked. If you want to say that they arent then still hellblaze gg. And im going to have to disagree with the idea mihawk is a more skilled swordsman because zeldris has more expirence and fought more people
Your being completely biased. No matter how strong you are you can’t resist suger or law’s devil fruit... but haki can... and look at their profiles it literally says who has the better swordsmanship. That’s like saying Zeldris is moon lvl and Mihawk is country lvl because Zeldris is older and has more experience. We are using this site’s profiles not headcannon.

Your being completely biased. No matter how strong you are you can’t resist suger or law’s devil fruit... but haki can... and look at their profiles it literally says who has the better swordsmanship. That’s like saying Zeldris is moon lvl and Mihawk is country lvl because Zeldris is older and has more experience. We are using this site’s profiles not headcannon.
Im just pointing out that expirence is a factor not ap difference. Expirence changes things. A guy who can punch and destroy a mountain but has simular durability to a top teir fighter who could dodge such an attack and one shot him but hes just a base human. Skill effects the fight overwhelming strength can't always win a fight but sometimes yes it does. He still doesn't get pass the he'll blaze or dark nebula.

Im just pointing out that expirence is a factor not ap difference. Expirence changes things. A guy who can punch and destroy a mountain but has simular durability to a top teir fighter who could dodge such an attack and one shot him but hes just a base human. Skill effects the fight overwhelming strength can't always win a fight but sometimes yes it does. He still doesn't get pass the he'll blaze or dark nebula.
And also dark nebula isn't a specifc attack isn't simular to air slash except it is just natural air not ability so you could negate it

Yes but doesn't matter if luffy has millions of fights, he won't get to Mihawk's Swordmanship... Also their profile's say Zeldris Expert swordsman vs Mihawk Extraordinary Master swordsman... Zeldris isn't even a Master Swordsman in his profile... If you feel like he is above expert then make a thread...

Yes but doesn't matter if luffy has millions of fights, he won't get to Mihawk's Swordmanship... Also their profile's say Zeldris Expert swordsman vs Mihawk Extraordinary Master swordsman... Zeldris isn't even a Master Swordsman in his profile... If you feel like he is above expert then make a thread...
Still zeldris wins med to low diff

Also just cause you see something coming if you're unable to stop it from happening it doesn't matter
Speed equal... So Mihawk will see what Zeldris is about to do and then one shots with dura neg... Which Zeldris won't know it's dura neg

Speed equal... So Mihawk will see what Zeldris is about to do and then one shots with dura neg... Which Zeldris won't know it's dura neg
First dura neg has to hit if this is speed equal then he won't be able to get to him in time and it will block the ranged attacks lmao there isn't anything he can do its a loss

Back