• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
3e3e51a9f9b7145de1fdeef59d87525a.jpg
107d2fcf4ac6646a63d18b1c6f2575b7--zoro-roronoa-one-piece.jpg

An idiot swordsman fights another idiot swordsman

Skypiea Saga Zoro vs Dungeon Train - Dad's Dungeon Finn

Both are low 7-B

Finn has access to the Root Sword and his crossbow

Starting distance is 50 meters and speed is unequalized

Who wins?

Zoro: Kachon123, Eminiteable, Tots_Real, Nierre, Spilxson2

Finn: KingTempest, Arnoldstone18, Knifeman29, Robo432343, Ryuga21, BestMGQScalerEver, XDragnoir, TauanVictor

Nami shows up and one shots both of them:

Last edited:
Finn outskills
Respect Sanji he’s called the brains of the crew, chief strategist, his fighting and cooking skills were directly compared, his adaptability was called incomparable and at the top of the world/world class, he was stated to be able to come up with several win strategies and plans at the start of a plan and be able to defeat people much stronger than him with pure tactics

Respect Sanji he’s called the brains of the crew, chief strategist, his fighting and cooking skills were directly compared, his adaptability was called incomparable and at the top of the world/world class, he was stated to be able to come up with several win strategies and plans at the start of a plan and be able to defeat people much stronger than him with pure tactics
Should I leave the matchup as is or change the opponent to Zoro then?

I hate you

Bacon pancakes made by sanji.

Is the speed gap that big btw? doesn't sanji got amps?
I think so. All Finn did was deflect Lightning bolts and become somewhat faster than before. Sanji reacted to Enel so I thought that he'd be comparable or even faster than Finn

Alright I'll be voting Sanji since he has more skill in hand to hand and can probably just disarm Finn so that he doesn't have the root sword and Sanji has more stamina feats and superior lifting strength

Judging off the episode and the profile. Finn scales off jake who can easily beat the rock wizard who can summons the low 7-B meteor.
abracadaniel was also able take it directly with no damage at all, and he implied the other magic users in the tournament could easily kill him. and the root sword is...a sword so thats piercing and cutting damage aswell.

I think that Sanji's brief arguments/fights with Zoro would mean he understands enough about how to fight people with swords in order to disarm Finn

Alright I'll be voting Sanji since he has more skill in hand to hand and can probably just disarm Finn so that he doesn't have the root sword and Sanji has more stamina feats and superior lifting strength
Sanji does not have more skill in hand to hand combat than Finn, he doesn't even fight hand to hand (it's all jokes), and Finn can still beat his ass without the root sword.

Finn has far better stamina feats than Sanji and Sanji doesn't even grab people so lifting strength is useless

So from what I have gathered

Finn seems to have the Ap/Dura/Striking Strength edge, at the very least the base Speed edge, and bladed Weaponry

Sanji has Physical/Pushing/Pulling/Lifting Strength, more abilities if were assuming finn can't use magic here, range with his flames Inteligence possibly finn has come up with plans before but I'm not sure if its a good as sanji's
Not Sure About Skill I want to hear more about sanji's skill

also both seem able to go on for days, I see the match ending before either of them get tired

So from what I have gathered

Finn seems to have the Ap/Dura/Striking Strength edge, at the very least the base Speed edge, and bladed Weaponry

Sanji has Physical/Pushing/Pulling/Lifting Strength, more abilities if were assuming finn can't use magic here, range with his flames Inteligence possibly finn has come up with plans before but I'm not sure if its a good as sanji's
Not Sure About Skill I want to hear more about sanji's skill

also both seem able to go on for days, I see the match ending before either of them get tired
Sanji's not going on for days, Finn is and has
Sanji doesn't have flames in this key either

Sanji does not have more skill in hand to hand combat than Finn, he doesn't even fight hand to hand (it's all jokes), and Finn can still beat his ass without the root sword.

Finn has far better stamina feats than Sanji and Sanji doesn't even grab people so lifting strength is useless
I'm pretty sure in terms of hand to hand Sanji is actually more skilled than Finn. Also he has better pain tolerance

Back