• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro vs Musashi Miyamoto

Just higher into low 7-B which shouldn't exceed 4x at most and miamoto doesn't actually one shot my bad he should be above at least 4.15 megatons Although he is a lot weaker in durability than AP. So this is a lot closer than I thought.

Ok Baki got upgraded again and I want to make another match however instead of Yujiro why not someone even better

Roronoa Zoro:

Vs

Musashi Miyamoto (Baki):

Both low 7-B

Speed is equalized

Both are five meters apart

Fight takes place in Marienford

Who wins?
I vote zoro for limited durability negation, much higher stamina and endurance... Even ranged attacks this baki character looks cool af 😭but I don't read manga😅

I vote zoro for limited durability negation, much higher stamina and endurance... Even ranged attacks this baki character looks cool af 😭but I don't read manga😅
Higher stamina wont really matter as both characters can likely end the fight quickly, the limited dura neg comes from sword skills however Mussashi is a lot more skilled tho so it wont be a problem, and even if it is he ha precog and amps

Higher stamina wont really matter as both characters can likely end the fight quickly, the limited dura neg comes from sword skills however Mussashi is a lot more skilled tho so it wont be a problem, and even if it is he ha precog and amps
What type of amps?

When he fells like trying imao
Same could be said for Zoro... Even Accelerated Development and Reactive Power Level but what type of apms example speed, strength or other oh Zoro even has this... Statistics Amplification (Via increasing the muscle mass of his arms to briefly enhance his strength and Asura, which triples his attacking power)

Last edited:
Same could be said for zoro... Even Accelerated Development and Reactive Power Level
True but that for how only for how long the fight will last, in which case its not going to happen due to Musashi ending fights quickly. Not only that but has sitting at a 4x AP advantage and has his own amps

True but that for how only for how long the fight will last, in which case its not going to happen due to Musashi ending fights quickly. Not only that but has sitting at a 4x AP advantage and has his own amps
Zoro will be able to strike first with ranged slashes and Musashi can't end fight quickly against Zoro... Musashi ain't blitzing also even with speed amps since Zoro can react to light speed

Last edited:
Zoro will be able to strike first with ranged slashes and Musashi can't end fight quickly against Zoro... Musashi ain't blitzing also even with speed amps since Zoro can react to light speed
Read the thread speed equal , yeah he can with precog and amps plus better skill MM is going to dance around Zoro. In fact tell how good his precog is in the past when Baki characters were 7-C MM had three matches in which he won, one of them being luffy, he won those matches with city block dura.

Yeah he not getting hit here any even if and that a big if it’s not going to kill him.

Oh and at full power MM can match Yujiro with DB, and while it’s an unquantifiable amp it makes characters that can fight with Yujiro into a stomp for him. And at full power MM can match him, doesn’t matter where you spin it MM has the AP advantage

Speed equal.
Zoro rarely uses ashura if ever and it's only 3 times which miamoto has a 4x AP advantage already and he can amp futher.

Read the thread speed equal , yeah he can with precog and amps plus better skill MM is going to dance around Zoro. In fact tell how good his precog is in the past when Baki characters were 7-C MM had three matches in which he won, one of them being luffy, he won those matches with city block dura.

Yeah he not getting hit here any even if and that a big if it’s not going to kill him.

Oh and at full power MM can match Yujiro with DB, and while it’s an unquantifiable amp it makes characters that can fight with Yujiro into a stomp for him. And at full power MM can match him, doesn’t matter where you spin it MM has the AP advantage
No way he is dancing around Zoro... Also Zoro pre timeskip doesn't have precog... He reacted to light without haki. Also what can Musashi do against ranged slashes as well as Zoro's durability negation? We are talking about Zoro not Luffy

No way he is dancing around Zoro... Also Zoro pre timeskip doesn't have precog... He reacted to light without haki. Also what can Musashi do against ranged slashes as well as Zoro's durability negation? We are talking about Zoro not Luffy
Oh I dont know, cut his head off or make it feel like that with a thought, both of which are very in-character

What? That's not an answer or is it? 🤔 can you explain what you mean?
Basically I'm asking what Zoro's pain resist is, cause Musashi can make it feel as if Zoro has his head cut off or he is missing an arm and whatnot, but I'm no baki expert in the slightest but I'm pretty sure doing that is thought-based and in-character from Masashi's other fights from memory

Even with speed equal skill can make you faster
No, I don't think so, miamoto should be more skilled anyway.
Speed equal. He can dodge ranged slashes. What durability negation? Miamoto also has high AP so this battle is the first one to inflict a mortal wound.

That's what I meant... He is more skilled meaning faster but Zoro will be able to react very easily
What durability negation? Miamoto also has high AP so this battle is the first one to inflict a mortal wound.
Limited Durability Negation with Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson & Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon techniques (Goken type Swordsmen and those who have reached The pinnacle of Swordsmanship are stated to be capable of cutting any material as long as they will it, whether it be flesh or steel however the full extent to which this can be applied is unknown)

Speed equal. He can dodge ranged slashes. What durability negation? Miamoto also has high AP so this battle is the first one to inflict a mortal wound.
How will he dodge ranged slashes at 5m away?

That's what I meant... He is more skilled meaning faster but Zoro will be able to react very easily

Limited Durability Negation with Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson & Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon techniques (Goken type Swordsmen and those who have reached The pinnacle of Swordsmanship are stated to be capable of cutting any material as long as they will it, whether it be flesh or steel however the full extent to which this can be applied is unknown)
Both points don't change the outcome since miamoto is more skilled and has the AP advantage anyway and also zoro only used this technique on the verge of death and only with shishi son son so not every attack.

Both points don't change the outcome since miamoto is more skilled and has the AP advantage anyway and also zoro only used this technique on the verge of death and only with shishi son son so not every attack.
This is at the start of his fight link and literally his first attack against Kuma link

Musashi at this range just kills Zoro and is done with it.
He can't because Zoro can react to him very easily and Musashi is 5m away... His sword ain't reaching he needs to move and you still haven't said how Musashi can kill Zoro

He can't because Zoro can react to him very easily and Musashi is 5m... His sword ain't reaching he needs to move
And Musashi outskills hard, this is the same guy who contends with one of THE most skilled guys on this wiki, Yujiro. And in terms of actual sword skill Musashi is completely unmatched in Baki.

And Musashi outskills hard, this is the same guy who contends with one of THE most skilled guys on this wiki, Yujiro. And in terms of actual sword skill Musashi is completely unmatched in Baki.
This is who Zoro fought and won against... Musashi doesn't outskill

This is who Zoro fought and won against... Musashi doesn't outskill
Musashi fought Yujiro. who is just literally the fourth or fifth most skilled guy on this wiki. do you even need to know why even being remotely comparable to Yujiro in skill trumps anything that guy has done? as for Musashi's own skill feats from my knowledge and quoting KGiffoni here below

"Musashi Miyamoto knows all the sword styles that existed on his era, and is, well, Musashi Miyamoto. The dude can predict the moves of people like Baki even if they didn't show any physical sign that they will do it (breathing pattern, muscle tension, etc). Musashi is so damn skilled at swordmanship that he can cut without swords in his hands . He has the senses of a real warrior and knows when not to hold back, and is the creator and master of the Niten Ichi-Ryü sword style. It's said that even 9th Dans in Kendo (about 20 people on the whole world) aren't even remotely comparable to Musashi."

Musashi fought Yujiro. who is just literally the fourth or fifth most skilled guy on this wiki. do you even need to know why even being remotely comparable to Yujiro in skill trumps anything that guy has done? as for Musashi's own skill feats from my knowledge and quoting KGiffoni here below

"Musashi Miyamoto knows all the sword styles that existed on his era, and is, well, Musashi Miyamoto. The dude can predict the moves of people like Baki even if they didn't show any physical sign that they will do it (breathing pattern, muscle tension, etc). Musashi is so damn skilled at swordmanship that he can cut without swords in his hands . He has the senses of a real warrior and knows when not to hold back, and is the creator and master of the Niten Ichi-Ryü sword style. It's said that even 9th Dans in Kendo (about 20 people on the whole world) aren't even remotely comparable to Musashi."
Zoro did it with his first fight link, link, link, link, link also it's even better then just reading breath patterns as well as muscle tension... Zoro also can fight without swords link, link

Back