• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean Zoro could still counter with his own range attacks. And one of those range attacks did oneshot Ohm and destroy his iron cloud.

Okay Finn doesn't have the gauntlet anymore. I think Zoro can win with his skill in swordsmanship and experience with fighting people stronger and faster than he is but I'm still going to keep my vote as inconclusive

I'll vote Zoro.
He's comparatively more skill, can use the Breath of all things which allows him to predict Finn's movements while also giving him Durability Negation, his higher end attacks also should be able to do considerable damage to finn possibly 2-3 shot him and his Reactive Power Level should allow him to close the gap in stats. Also Zoro's has ranged options which including one of his stronger attacks like 108 Pound Cannon as well.

Zoro has never in his life to this day used breath of all things in a combat setting in the heat of battle

He used it to sense where rocks would fall

Come on now

Zoro has his own ranged attacks and even though Finn has the Attack Potency advantage, I doubt he'd even be able to land numerous strikes on Zoro because he has more skill as a swordsman

The speed advantage isn't pretty negligible but yeah. I'm not sure if the gauntlet's attack speed is the same as Finn's overall combat speed but I still think Zoro can potentially win with his accelerated development, ranged attacks, skill and mild durability negation

I think I'll vote for Finn. Better speed, AP, stamina and agility also seem quite convincing and gauntlet also solves range issues.
I mean Zoro also has range options and the stat difference isn't to drastic especially with Zoro's higher end attacks likely being able to do massive damage to Finn and the fact that as the fight goes on Zoro will close the gap due to Reactive Power Level.

Zoro's dura neg is stronger against objects than against people (He cut through a rock without putting any force into his hand). I wonder, couldn't he cut Finn's weapons here? Like his Root Sword and Gauntlet? (Iirc Licht destroyed this gauntlet with a hand movement btw)

Also, Billy's profile says that this gauntlet is the only weapon know capable of harm Licht, How is this able here (How it's not tier 5, wth?)

Wait is it actually the only weapon that could harm the Lich or was it only thought to be the only weapon capable of harming the Lich

Wait is it actually the only weapon that could harm the Lich or was it only thought to be the only weapon capable of harming the Lich
Regardless of what it is, Billy's profile classifies him as a tier 5 because of this gauntlet. By logic the wikia would define it as tier 5 anyway.

I'm going to change my vote to Zoro. Finn has better Attack Potency but I think Zoro's just too skilled for him to actually land any hits with his sword

I think the Gauntlet is only 5A when wielded by Billy, can't remember Finn actually doing anything to Lich while using it.

Anyway, Finn FRA
The Litch literally destroyed it before Finn could use it. Also it was implied to have worked if he was able to hit him.

Oh yeah also what reasons exactly?

Back