• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God to Villain - Steel Hell (RP Thread)

fc6oDbj.jpg

Rain poured to the grounds of Dusk City, the alleyways painted in liquid. Rats crawled through the muck of the desolate region, all manner of scum crawling into the streets of Dusk City to do their business.

And in the deepest, darkest parts of the city...

"Engen..."

A man walked into a dark, cold room, a flickering light keeping the room alight. It was empty, devoid of any obvious furniture or anything to brighten the mood. It was akin to a... solitary confinement chamber, cut off from the outside world and any other form of contact.

"I agreed to bring them here because I thought I'd get something out of this. Now, I know you'd never lie to me, but..."

"Quiet, Mujin. They'll come."

With him, stood another. He hid in the darkness, outside of sight, but he domineered over the air... His voice made the space around him tremble, and caused the man that stood before him to shudder, the power seeping into his veins. The man, seemingly named Mujin, shook his head, putting his hands in his pockets, a sly grin plastered across the dull man's face. He breathed out.

The two men, clouded in mystery, awaited their partners.

"You sure they'll come, Engen...?"

"They'll come."

"You said that already, but..."

"I told you to wait, Mujin... No villain worth a damn would pass up a job this profitable. Just have faith."

"Faith in what...?"

"Faith in villainy."

"Having faith in a villain...? Great idea..."

And they continued to wait.

"Mind giving me a briefing on them...?"

"You doubt to much, Mujin..."

"I at least deserve a briefing..."

"....."

"Come on, Engen. A briefing. I need info on who I'm working with."

"...."

"...Please?"

"...Fine."

"Great!"

"...."

"...Mind starting?"

"...Alarak Tal'tharim. A fighter. Previously a rich kid, but kicked out of her household after murdering a servant at the age of 5. Currently a mercenary. Her Soul Edge is called Psionic. Its effects aren't publically known."

"Sounds hard to deal with. Next?"

"..."

"...Next??"

"Michael. I don't know her past. Her Soul Edge is unknown."

"Wish you had more info, but, what can you do...? Next."

"Cato Hyatt. His past is irrelevant. His Soul Edge is unknown."

"....Amazing briefings."

"You wanted information."

"This isn't information..."

"You want it or not?"

"...Fine. Next."

"Zack Johns. Known to the public as the "Painter Master". A first-rate villain, with a versatile Soul Edge that allows him to distort reality."

"Reality Distortion...? Heh. Intriguing."

"It's powerful. It's why I hired him. But it's not all-powerful."

"Obviously. Next?"

"Kiara Merlo. An unknown past, with a pathetically weak Soul Edge. But she has potential. She can grow, if put to work."

"You've always had an eye for potential, haven't you, Engen...? Heh... Next?"

"Antony Collins. Another first-rate Villain. His powers are devastating, uncontrollable, but strong when tempered. He'll be useful for some muscle."

"Is that so...? I'll keep an eye on him, then. Next?"

"Mimic. Once again, a first-rate Villain. Digging up info on him his hard, though. He's never gone public with his skills, and the Hero Association has no file on him."

"He's discreet, then?"

"Very. I didn't have time to do anymore digging."

"It'll be interesting to meet him, then... Next?"

"Finally, a woman known as Tooha. Not a lot of info on her to begin with."

"Haaaa... Well, it's a fine enough briefing. I know what to expect... somewhat, then. I guess we just need to wait, then..."

Mujin crossed his arms, staring at the door as his teeth collided with his lower lip, a shudder running through his body.

"Don't get to excited, Mujin..."

"Oh, I won't... I just... wonder. Wonder who'd join us in this Hell..."

And as such, they waited for the new arrivals...

"Oi." The large woman addressed the group without turning around to look at them, "Stop dawdling around in my bar unless you're buying something or here to talk. I don't **** with loitering."

"You got money?"
"Yeah."

The man pulled out his wallet from his pocket (pulled out actually from "somewhere" by making a small door inside his pocket the moment he reached his hand inside) and handed over the correct amount of money required (for context, he is given money by the facility— the one who experimented on him).

The woman glanced at the money I'm Cato's hand, turning around for the first time. She glanced back at her bartender, "Move it."

The bartender nodded shakily, beginning to work on Cato's order.

"Why are you all here?" The woman asked as Cato's drink was prepared, leaning against the bar and looking down at them due to her superhuman stature.

The woman glanced at the money I'm Cato's hand, turning around for the first time. She glanced back at her bartender, "Move it."

The bartender nodded shakily, beginning to work on Cato's order.

"Why are you all here?" The woman asked as Cato's drink was prepared, leaning against the bar and looking down at them due to her superhuman stature.
"To negotiate." he answered, slowly taking off his headphones. "Maybe Mujin can explain it better..."

A pair of eyes watched the group from across the bar, two-tanned faces turning to observe the group's conversation with the scarred woman. Strangely...only one of them seemed to blink, the others starting, seemingly emotionlessly, at the gathering. They continued to stare for a few, long moments...before turning away.

“...Ms. Sasha has summoned a group of vagrants into the bar, it seems.” The woman whispered. She was clad in a baker's uniform, a stained, white apron covering her waist.

“What do you make of this, Naan?”

“.............” The man simply stared at her, saying nothing in return. Like the girl, he was also wearing a baker's garb, though, unlike her, he seemed to be wearing some kind of decoration...a large loaf of bread wrapped around his neck, standing vertically from the top of his shoulders to his head.

“Yes, yes. I know the reason for them being here is irrelevant. You don't need to remind me, Naan...” The woman sighed. Once again, the man said nothing, yet the woman continued as if he had spoken.

“...Yes...Yes...we’ll kill another one soon, Naan. Ms. Sasha should have work for us soon...” The woman muttered.

“..........”

“....We’ll make them pay, Naan....we’ll make them pay...” She whispered.

“..........”

The woman continued to talk to the, seemingly, emotionless man, engrossed in her one-sided conversation.

"To negotiate." he answered, slowly taking off his headphones. "Maybe Mujin can explain it better..."
"I don't know who this "Mujin" is... But I'll take a guess as to who you are. You're those ******* who've been snooping around my terf for info that doesn't belong to you..." The woman grinded her teeth slightly as she spoke, tapping her right foot against the ground in agitation.

Last edited:
"I don't know who this "Mujin" is... But I'll take a guess as to who you are. You're those ******* who've been snooping around my terf for info that doesn't belong to you..." The woman grinded her teeth slightly as she spoke, tapping her right fat against the ground in agitation.
(Right Fat?)

"Indeed." Michael said, her voice low, clearly she was analyzing the individual

"Soundin' pretty ******* confident about that... you ******* probably don't even know how much danger you've put my operation in with your shit..." The woman grunted, the tapping of her foot speeding up as her agitation rose, cracks in the vintage flooring beneath forming.

"Mujin I think you should act before this gets out of hand" Zack say, worry about the words from the woman, no due her reaction, more rather for what she would be doing before that make she go mad if there are info release

"Soundin' pretty ******* confident about that... you ******* probably don't even know how much danger you've put my operation in with your shit..." The woman grunted, the tapping of her foot speeding up as her agitation rose, cracks in the vintage flooring beneath forming.
"I actually don't I actually didnt even know you had an operation to begin with, what is your operation precisely?" Michael asked

"Where's... my drink?" Cato asked, unfazed by the woman's actions.

"**** your drink, you brat!!" The woman shouted, her foot partially caving in the floor as she stomped on it.

"****... You're all idiots, aren't you? You realize I could just have you killed right now and not explain shit, right?"

"**** your drink, you brat!!" The woman shouted, her foot partially caving in the floor as she stomped on it.

"****... You're all idiots, aren't you? You realize I could just have you killed right now and not explain shit, right?"
"Maybe, but you shouldn't expect us to go down without a fight." Michael said bluntly

Zack gave another sigh and began to walk around looking at the others.

"I guess we can never solve this with words especially having a boss(Mujin) who doesn't do anything to calm the others down and doesn't bring too much sight on us"

She squinted her blue eyes; she wasn't exactly afraid of them but she also didn't really want to escalate the situation.

"...We'll talk, then. What exactly do you think Cloud Garden is?" She asked.
Zack gave another sigh and began to walk around looking at the others.

"I guess we can never solve this with words especially having a boss(Mujin) who doesn't do anything to calm the others down and doesn't bring too much sight on us"
"I'm not your boss, dumbass lol."

She squinted her blue eyes; she wasn't exactly afraid of them but she also didn't really want to escalate the situation.

"...We'll talk, then. What exactly do you think Cloud Garden is?" She asked.

"A prison of sorts."

"Who the hell says"lol"?"

"You are the one in charge of guiding us for the moment, that makes you responsible, do not try to divert a fact, at least try not to save us for a fight, all of us here do not want to spend our lives in fights that can be solved in other ways" Zack then turned and nodded in agreement with Michael.

"A prison of sorts."
"Good answer. And a prison obviously has wardens- Being the big ass Hero Association... The Association assigns different divisions to different specific tasks, and the one assigned to Cloud Garden... is the God Hand. They handle all of the Association's dirty work, and that includes taking care of Cloud Garden's inmates..."

"My gang offers protection from the God Hand to vagrant villains and former heroes alike, and gives them a safe and tight network to do their business without getting executed. You get how a bunch of villains snooping around this place out in the open may compromise that...?"

"You are the one in charge of guiding us for the moment, that makes you responsible, do not try to divert a fact, at least try not to save us for a fight, all of us here do not want to spend our lives in fights that can be solved in other ways" Zack then turned and nodded in agreement with Michael.
"Sounds less like my issue and more like yours, to be honest." Mujin said with a playful shrug and smile

"Good answer. And a prison obviously has wardens- Being the big ass Hero Association... The Association assigns different divisions to different specific tasks, and the one assigned to Cloud Garden... is the God Hand. They handle all of the Association's dirty work, and that includes taking care of Cloud Garden's inmates..."

"My gang offers protection from the God Hand to vagrant villains and former heroes alike, and gives them a safe and tight network to do their business without getting executed. You get how a bunch of villains snooping around this place out in the open may compromise that...?"
Michael nodded in understanding, but stayed silent

"Ahhhh... ******* Christ." The woman murmured- Conveniently, at the same time Cato's drink was prepared, the bartender taking extra time due to his own fear stunting his work process.

"Ahhhh... ******* Christ." The woman murmured- Conveniently, at the same time Cato's drink was prepared, the bartender taking extra time due to his own fear stunting his work process.
Cato glanced at the bartender, using sign language that reads: "Andrà bene (It'll be fine)".

Cato still wasn't fazed by it, simply waiting for his drink as he listens to their conversation.

"...We have no interest in whatever gang you're running in this shithole." Mimic said. He took a seat at the bar, though...notably, a few feet away from the giant woman.

"We're here for information. Tell us what you know of this...Godhand shit, and we'll get outta your...business."

The woman glanced over at the group for a moment, the man stiffly turning a moment later.

"...Ms. Sasha hasn't killed them yet. Surprising." The girl muttered.

"......" The man said nothing, his eyes glued to the group as they continued their discussion.

...We have no interest in whatever gang you're running in this shithole." Mimic said. He took a seat at the bar, though...notably, a few feet away from the giant woman.

"We're here for information. Tell us what you know of this...Godhand shit, and we'll get outta your...business."
"...Who the **** is this twink mother ****** and why is he sitting at my bar?" The woman grunted, turning back to the group as she straight-up ignored and dismissed Mimic.

"...Who the **** is this twink mother ****** and why is he sitting at my bar?" The woman grunted, turning back to the group as she straight-up ignored and dismissed Mimic.
"It would be best if you talk to Miss Sasha about our intentions here, Mujin. This is getting nowhere..." It was slightly easy to point out the obvious, having the clothed men warning them about being on her "turf". Connecting the dots would just be as simple as counting numbers.

Mujin sighed, "Can you guys hop off for a second? Talking to people ain't that freaking hard..." He shook his head, before walking up, clearly annoyed the group was so inept as to be unable to communicate their intentions without his help.

"Look, miss Sasha- Sasha, right?" Mujin asked.

"...Yeah, that's my name." Sasha grunted.

"If you have intentions to avoid the God Hand from tearing down your operation, then we can help. We were actually sent here... to take them down ourselves." Mujin explained, "That's why we were searching for info... because we need to infiltrate the depths of the Hero Association."

Sasha squinted, "I'm listening.... for now."

"Splendid!" Mujin said excitedly, "See, everyone? Was that so difficult???"

Mimic rolled his eyes, turning away from the giant woman.

“...Suck her off, while you're at it. Won't be the worst thing you put in your mouth today.” Mimic muttered. With a shrug, he stood up from his seat, leaving Mujin to talk with her.

Back