• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it's immortality type 2 tbh

My point is that these flat out don't work.
Not even that he'll get them harmed and he'll be fine, they don't work.

Law's comparable to a stronger Kaidou and used an organ rupturing attack and he was fine.
Killer is slightly weaker and slashed around his organs, proceeds to be fine.
G4th Luffy is comparable to him and hit him with the dura neg a few times, he's still been fine.
When it comes to fighting w/ broken bones, he scales above Zoro who can do that as well.

Kaidou literally scales to every stamina feat in the verse. The man can't die.
Sorry, I meant to say "was", not "wasn't". You can see I edited my post above. About the other points, I'll consider them.

Fa Jin is useless here. It is proven that Kaido's organs are comparable to durability from the outside, and therefore Fa Jin is not going to be as effective here. Besides it is purely a headcanon to assume that Fa Jin can pulverize organs
Not really

A. Obviously a damaged organ will be more efective than trying to damage the body
B. Doesn't pulverize but it says that it can break every bone, then garou goes and improves the technique alot

Fa Jin is useless here. It is proven that Kaido's organs are comparable to durability from the outside, and therefore Fa Jin is not going to be as effective here. Besides it is purely a headcanon to assume that Fa Jin can pulverize organs
1. Garou is stronger than Kaido by 2x. His attacks would still work on him.
2. Who is talking about Fa Jin? RASRF is the dura neg we're talking about.

Sorry, I meant to say "was", not "wasn't". You can see I edited my post above. About the other points, I'll consider them.
Real quick so it's not word of mouth, as my points aren't fair to be considered when they aren't proven or on the profile
Idk if it's immortality type 2 tbh

My point is that these flat out don't work.
Not even that he'll get them harmed and he'll be fine, they don't work.

Law's comparable to a stronger Kaidou and used an organ rupturing attack and he was fine.
Killer is slightly weaker and slashed around his organs, proceeds to be fine.
G4th Luffy is comparable to him and hit him with the dura neg a few times, he's still been fine.
When it comes to fighting w/ broken bones, he scales above Zoro who can do that as well.

Kaidou literally scales to every stamina feat in the verse. The man can't die.
I say he scales to every stamina feat in the verse because its stated that he has unmatched vitality. He literally scales above all of these

That seems like a BIG stretch
The fact that he's fought the guys with the best endurance feats, they call him the strongest beast in the world because of it, and his introduction says "he cannot die" while listing the many ways people tried to kill him, it would be very solid

How good is Garou's heat resistance? Kaido shrugs off Garou's form of durability negation like it's nothing given all the amount of damage he took during the Roof battle. He took similar forms of durability negation and continued to fight and knockout fools, some of said attacks were even aimed at the brain and heart.

Kaido can also negate Garou's regeneration to my knowledge so his regeneration shouldn't be an issue.

Garou takes the skill advantage easily but Kaido really isn't a slouch in that department either given his handling of Luffy and Zoro, the former being known for his ability to copy Techniques and predict attacks.

Kaido should take the edge in endurance, and while Garou has some stupid Reactive Evolution Kaido has an answer in the form or various attacks which can seriously boost his AP, and can take it a few steps further via Buso and Hao Infusion. Combining the two is another way for Kaido to keep up with his Evolution.
Kaidou fra

Garou takes this, his Reactive Evolution is unparalleled and his fighting skills and abilities are much greater than Kaido's.

Furthermore, despite the fact that Garou and Sage Centipede had similar stats at the start of their fight, Garou was able to quickly become strong enough to rip his heart out and subsequently cut his entire body in half.

Kaifu can barely even be considered Danmaku, it's just several wind attacks with simple patterns that Luffy was able to dodge by simply moving his crutch upwards, and later on it wasn't even able to cut his limbs off.

Garou has dodged far harder things, and Bomb's wind attacks couldn't even cut through him either.

RASRF as durability negation is vastly more powerful than Haki's, Haki allows your power to enter inside your opponent's body, but RASRF is able to envelope the opponent entire body with shockwaves powerful enough to shatter the bones of people as strong as Garou.

A mere graze of his fist was enough to put down Bang.

And the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist is an even stronger version of RASRF.

If votes stay stagnated/no sides are in grace distance for over 24 hrs would we presume the fight would be an incon?

Akainus Heat is most certainly not 28,000 C
unless we count everything which instantly vaporizes steel at those Temperature (which spoilers nobody does)
Akainu performed the feat instantly, me and you have had this same exact debate before.
Also it did not vaporize it faster then Welding torches (it was slower and it was not instant or the entire sword would have been vaporized before we even saw it)
The upper half was literally vaporized instantly, in no way was it slower than a plasma torch which is a pretty slow process in comparison.
and it was heating up the sword from all angles which a welding torch does not do
It doesn't matter, as I've told you before the timeframe is what matters.
There is also not a single feat of Heat that comes even close to it from Akainus Heat aura other then the vaporized sword blade (which did not vaporize anything else nearby)
Hmmm scaling above lightning, permanently altering weather, etc. Yeah no, your wrong and using debunked arguments.

I... what? You know that saitama is 5-C at minimum and High 4-C at maximum rigth? of course it wouldn't work there because of the massive ap difference And it doesn't even work here because garou is the one with the AP advantage (also the organ punching technique has range in the houndreds)
Saitama isn't High 4-C yet, don't use shit that isn't even on the profile.

Akainu performed the feat instantly, me and you have had this same exact debate before.

The upper half was literally vaporized instantly, in no way was it slower than a plasma torch which is a pretty slow process in comparison.
There are literal parts of it still around, the handle isn’t even touched.
It doesn't matter, as I've told you before the timeframe is what matters.
As I have told you before it means nothing as more surface area is being heated up so the required Temperature is lowered. At best in this case it would make the Heat around half as hot ignoring Everything else
Hmmm scaling above lightning, permanently altering weather, etc. Yeah no, your wrong and using debunked arguments.
Doesn’t scale above lightning in a passive form, permanently altering weather means nothing
Also lightning is at 50,000 C for a extremely short length of time.
Honestly its funny that this is even used as an argument for its Heat as it would result in 99% of Metal vaping feats being 28,000 C (and vaping rock being somewhere around 20,000 C)

Again I'm also calling BS on the inflation of Garou's Reactive Evolution. Make no mistake, he is not Doomsday who can indefinitely adapt and evolve, and gain resistances to abilities left and right, even if he dies. Garou has been knocked the **** out for prolonged amounts of time, he's been struck by much less skilled characters dozens of times, and he's never been shown to grow fast enough to blitz people with literal temporal based precognition.

Scans of Garou being able to evolve to blitz people who are comparable in speed with broken levels of precognition? Yall seriously act like Garou's Reactive Evolution is the most potent RE on the wiki
There are literal parts of it still around, the handle isn’t even touched.
Which is irrelevant since only the upper portion came in contact with the Aura?
As I have told you before it means nothing as more surface area is being heated up so the required Temperature is lowered.
Which is irrelevant as you were debunked using that very argument. Heating up a wider surface area requires greater levels of temperature as the heat would need to spread evenly.
At best in this case it would make the Heat around half as hot ignoring Everything else.
Not really, once again you brought this up before and got clowned on.
Doesn’t scale above lightning in a passive form, permanently altering weather means nothing.
He doesn't need to, his passive is already at that level via vaporizing steel.
Also lightning is at 50,000 C for a extremely short length of time.
Which is irrelevant since Logia's like Enel can do that for as long as they wish.
Honestly its funny that this is even used as an argument for its Heat as it would result in 99% of Metal vaping feats being 28,000 C (and vaping rock being somewhere around 20,000 C)
I don't really care for that to be honest, and no rock vaping is around 2000-3000C last I checked.

28,000C is the accepted temperature for the vaporization of steel. Make a CRT if you disagree otherwise I'm not arguing with you.

Anyway I'm not gonna argue with you since your using recycled arguments which have been debunked.

Which is irrelevant since Logia's like Enel can do that for as long as they wish.
Someone doesn't know how ligthing works Ligthing loses most of his heat and energy when reaching the ground, but is enel so

The steel vaporization being 28,000 C° is laughable when no calc in Vs battles actually uses that value.

And 28,000 C° is nowhere being stated in our guidelines.

Which is irrelevant since only the upper portion came in contact with the Aura?
The aura is literally all around his body, it wouldn’t be 28,000 C but then instantly disappear within a few centimeters
Which is irrelevant as you were debunked using that very argument. Heating up a wider surface area requires greater levels of temperature as the heat would need to spread evenly.
No because the same temperature of heat is over that surface Area so more energy is flowing into the object it is heating up
Not really, once again you brought this up before and got clowned on.
Except I did not lol
He doesn't need to, his passive is already at that level via vaporizing steel.
Vaporizing steel is fodder in this match.
Except only if they actually did it would it matter.
Also what the guy above me said
I don't really care for that to be honest, and no rock vaping is around 2000-3000C last I checked.
Using your logic instant rock vaping would be around 20,000 C. The vaporizing point for it is based on the temperature it needs to be heated to same with steel, and using what you said instantly vaporizing rock (which let’s be real is basically every rock vaporization feat in fiction) would be in the ballpark of 20,000 C
Anyway I'm not gonna argue with you since your using recycled arguments which have been debunked.
I am not going to argue with you because you are using recycled arguments that have been debunked.
I can make the same claim as you, if you weren’t aware

Someone doesn't know how ligthing works Ligthing loses most of his heat and energy when reaching the ground, but is enel so
Enel's lightning can conduct through the air for extremely prolonged amounts of time. The reason why lightning gets so hot is because air is a shitty conductor, and Enel can conduct his through lightning for prolonged amounts of time.

Don't @ me with physics whenever you clearly need a crash course yourself.

Again I'm also calling BS on the inflation of Garou's Reactive Evolution. Make no mistake, he is not Doomsday who can indefinitely adapt and evolve, and gain resistances to abilities left and right, even if he dies. Garou has been knocked the **** out for prolonged amounts of time, he's been struck by much less skilled characters dozens of times, and he's never been shown to grow fast enough to blitz people with literal temporal based precognition.
I don't think garou can't be knocked in this match because the AP advantage and funny regeneration, and the stronger stuff like fire will
A. Garou survives and adapts
B. Garou gets crisped

Vaping requieres far less heat than vaporizing, someone alredy in the thread pointed that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back