• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scans of Garou being able to evolve to blitz people who are comparable in speed with broken levels of precognition? Yall seriously act like Garou's Reactive Evolution is the most potent RE on the wiki
there isn't much precog in OPM afaik
Again I'm also calling BS on the inflation of Garou's Reactive Evolution. Make no mistake, he is not Doomsday who can indefinitely adapt and evolve, and gain resistances to abilities left and right, even if he dies. Garou has been knocked the **** out for prolonged amounts of time, he's been struck by much less skilled characters dozens of times, and he's never been shown to grow fast enough to blitz people with literal temporal based precognition.

I don't get the inflation either, all I've been arguing for is an absurd speed ramp and dura neg

Enel's lightning can conduct through the air for extremely prolonged amounts of time. The reason why lightning gets so hot is because air is a shitty conductor, and Enel can conduct his through lightning for prolonged amounts of time.

Don't @ me with physics whenever you clearly need a crash course yourself.
but is enel so

Here's someone who can conduct lightning better than Enel.
ltg-low-tier-god.gif

Oh also when big dog shoted the heat beam, not only did it fragment the concret (i guess) but it also created smoke, so it maybe be a combination of fragmentation and vaporization/

Oh also precog can only do so much against massive speed advantages
Kaidou literally has blitz amp techniques, blitz blitz amp techniques, blitz blitz blitz amp techniques, and more, and they all scale below regular kenbun which is below his future sight

Scans of Garou being able to evolve to blitz people who are comparable in speed with broken levels of precognition? Yall seriously act like Garou's Reactive Evolution is the most potent RE on the wiki
I don't really care how broken Garou's RE is or if it's more broken than Doomsday's RE, but he went from being comparable in speed to Platinum Sperm, to completely blitz him in 0.013 seconds.

Kaidou literally has blitz amp techniques, blitz blitz amp techniques, blitz blitz blitz amp techniques, and more, and they all scale below regular kenbun which is below his future sight
Again kaido amps are just ¨faster by a uknown amount¨ while garou RE make him jump from MHS+ to FTL

Again kaido amps are just ¨faster by a uknown amount¨ while garou RE make him jump from MHS+ to FTL
Luffy went from low end MHS+ to mid end Rel with his RPL (I need to apply it the thread went through), then has several blitz level techniques and Kaidou can match the pace of all of them

In wiki value growth is trash and not how we run things. That’s like adding 1c to your speed then adding 1c to your speed while you’re already 1c. You treat it like a multiplier when that isn’t accepted

The aura is literally all around his body, it wouldn’t be 28,000 C but then instantly disappear within a few centimeters.
Because Akainu's Aura doesn't cover a wide range like Ace's Mera Mera? Nice AoE fallacy, that just means the range of his Aura has a limit.
No because the same temperature of heat is over that surface Area so more energy is flowing into the object it is heating up.
Heating up large amounts of any material is going to require higher amounts of heat to accomplish, especially all in one go. Wrong again.
Except I did not lol.
You definitely did, you didn't even get a single agreement last time using this argument. Lol nice try.
Vaporizing steel is fodder in this match.
Vaporizing steel is 28,000, nothing you say is going to change that.
Except only if they actually did it would it matter.
Also what the guy above me said.
LivinMeme doesn't even know why lightning gets so hot, so he's not right as per my last comment.
Using your logic instant rock vaping would be around 20,000 C.
Citation? The vaporization of rock is already established, stop using these bad strawman fallacies.
. The vaporizing point for it is based on the temperature it needs to be heated to same with steel, and using what you said instantly vaporizing rock (which let’s be real is basically every rock vaporization feat in fiction) would be in the ballpark of 20,000 C.
Two completely different material with two different melting, boiling and vaporization points.
I am not going to argue with you because you are using recycled arguments that have been debunked.
I can make the same claim as you, if you weren’t aware
Oh great the "no u" argument. Classic Ultimate5105 tier arguments.

Platinum Sperm doesn't have precognition.
Irrelevant, Precog is useless if your body can't even move before getting blitzed.
Not even accepted by the wiki or used in any kind of calculation guidelines. I can also make a blog and pull new values, it doesn't mean they are accepted. Also nowhere there it states that's the minimum temperature needed to vaporize steel.
Which doesn't even state the temperature.
What?

Luffy went from low end MHS+ to mid end Rel with his RPL (I need to apply it the thread went through), then has several blitz level techniques and Kaidou can match the pace of all of them

In wiki value growth is trash and not how we run things. That’s like adding 1c to your speed then adding 1c to your speed while you’re already 1c. You treat it like a multiplier when that isn’t accepted
The problem is that

1. Garou has better feats and more consistent
2. Luffy isn't showing that type of RPL in his figth against kaidou

Also growth value ain't useless, there are a entire ability for that

Irrelevant, Precog is useless if your body can't even move before getting blitzed.
Kenbunshoku grants IR, and no that depends on the mechanics of said precognition. Kaidou's is temporal based, he can see dozens of seconds to minutes into the future, with a time frame like that, yes Kaidou would in fact be able to react accordingly. Also you linked Instinctive Reaction, very different than future sight.
Not even accepted by the wiki or used in any kind of calculation guidelines. I can also make a blog and pull new values, it doesn't mean they are accepted.
The calculation was looked at and accepted by Mitch. I really don't care what you think to be frank, its currently accepted via virtue of it being used on the wiki. You can make a CRT about the topic otherwise im done with this.
Also nowhere there it states that's the minimum temperature needed to vaporize steel.
Because that's the only way to vaporize steel?
I'm pretty sure that's torn directly from the boiling point of steel PDF that you can find on Google. Vaporizing and boiling are two different things.

Oh he also did it in less than a second

PD: also luffy becoming MHS+ to Rela was mid arc and not in the middle of a battle

Garou evolves and proceeds to outskill Yhwach, Yhwach can see infinite futures but Garou can go brrrrr hahaha I go fast.

The problem is that

1. Garou has better feats and more consistent
2. Luffy isn't showing that type of RPL in his figth against kaidou

Also growth value ain't useless, there are a entire ability for that
Luffy's Gear 3rd went from High 6-C to 6-A and low end Rel+ to FTL in his fight against Kaidou. He is showing that RPL.

He has like 1 better feat. He doesn't have 5 tier jumps every 5 seconds.

Growth value via wiki stats is ignored because wiki stats aren't how we measure amps. If that MHS+ rating gets upgraded in 10 seconds is he now gonna get axed in his speed?

This is pretty close.

Garou’s dura negation doesn’t work cause his Fa Jin should be as strong as himself AP wise and since Kaidou is evidently as durable inside than outside it’s really wanky to say it would hurt him anything more than regular punches. Regular punches wouldn’t work as well since a x4 difference (which is apparently the max it can get to) isn’t taking out anyone instantly anyway. Garou can eventually just speedblitz Kaidou to the extent where precognition doesn’t work (cause a x8 difference is absolutely gonna bypass that unless OP has any specific feats for precog making up for a larger speed gap) and Kaidou will eventually just become paste but Garou’s RE is not instant (it is pretty fast by this point in his monsterization tho) and before that point it seems like Kaidou has a fair few instagibs which are gonna hit cause of the precog.

Voting Kaidou rn, could change my mind though.

Last edited:
(cause a x8 difference is absolutely gonna bypass that unless OP has any specific feats for precog making up for a larger speed gap)
Enel was MHS+ and his Mantra was reacting to Rel speeds that blitzed his person
OP has specific feats for precog making up for a larger speed gap

Also not even sure why the steel shit even matters much here given that it doesn't change the value too much, either upscaling from the temp of lightning or Sanji's DJ which can ionize air.

Katakuri's precognition is stated in canon to be very brief. That's literally what he's hyped up for, "his CoO is so advanced he can see briefly into the future!". In another translation, "the near future". Feats such as what? They are probably PIS.

Stick to using only skills that are in the profile at the moment, please.

Talking about skills that we don't even know if they will be accepted in the future makes no sense.

If Kaido could see into the future then he would have been able to see his own defeat against Luffy during their final clash.

Being able to see the future/=being able to do something about it. If you are getting blitzed faster than you can possibly move your body no precog can save you, don't be ridiculous.
The calculation was looked at and accepted by Mitch. I really don't care what you think to be frank, its currently accepted via virtue of it being used on the wiki. You can make a CRT about the topic otherwise im done with this.
A single calc group member accepting something doesn't mean shit, I can go there and reject the calc (since the wiki doesn't actually state the minimum temperature needed to vaporize steel) and there's nothing you could do about it, my words have as much weight as Mitch's.

Talking about skills that we don't even know if they will be accepted in the future makes no sense.

If Kaido could see into the future then he would have been able to see his own defeat against Luffy during their final clash.
Kaidou is already confirmed to be a future sight user and it's always in his profile, so perhaps bother reading said profile before acting as like we're making things up.
Being able to see the future/=being able to do anything about it. If you are getting blitzed faster than you can possibly move your body no precognition can save you.
You have minutes to act before any action is even taken. That's plenty of time to react, that's the entire point of precognition in the first place, especially temporal based forms.
A single calc group member accepting something doesn't mean shit, I can do there and reject the calc (since the wiki doesn't actually state the minimum temperature needed to vaporize heat) and there's nothing you could do about it, my words have as much weight as Mitch's.
Two calc members technically, as Clover also agrees with using 28,000C for steel vaping. You can make a CRT as i said before, if you have issues with it then make a CRT as anyone else should do.

Katakuri's precognition is stated in canon to be very brief. That's literally what he's hyped up for, "his CoO is so advanced he can see briefly into the future!". In another translation, "the near future". Feats such as what? They are probably PIS.
Who told you its very brief???

The dude flat our sensed an entire sentence in his introduction.
He sensed Luffy's entire plan of action of putting Brulee and Katakuri into a mirror before he even started the plan of action.
He sensed a barrage of attacks that would stretch out for a long period of time and dodged it (Kong Organ, Gatling Gun, Black Mamba)

"PIS" my ass
A single calc group member accepting something doesn't mean shit, I can go there and reject the calc (since the wiki doesn't actually state the minimum temperature needed to vaporize steel) and there's nothing you could do about it, my words have as much weight as Mitch's.
Therefir

He's not saying that steel vaporization is that high.

He's saying that vaporizing steel nigh-instantaneously is superior to plasma torches which vaporize at a lower speed, which burn that high

It's literally in his profile right now and it's been accepted and stated to blatantly be the case
Being able to see the future/=being able to do something about it. If you are getting blitzed faster than you can possibly move your body no precog can save you, don't be ridiculous.
Katakuri has done this to Snakeman and Boundman. Luffy has done this to Kaidou's Thunder Bagua. Kaidou did this to Snakeman.

Luffy's Gear 3rd went from High 6-C to 6-A and low end Rel+ to FTL in his fight against Kaidou. He is showing that RPL.

He has like 1 better feat. He doesn't have 5 tier jumps every 5 seconds.

Growth value via wiki stats is ignored because wiki stats aren't how we measure amps. If that MHS+ rating gets upgraded in 10 seconds is he now gonna get axed in his speed?
Garou jumped from 6-A to 5-C so i don't know about that. And again that seems very inconsistent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back