• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk speed and attack potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Frisk needs to be doublechecked. I have high doubts she can have multiverse level attack potency. That's well past the limit's of gifted human. Also, I thought lightning travels at the speed of light or FTL. SO Im doubting a hypersonic speed can evade lightning. Saying a small human kid is capable of killing Beerus or Vegeta is laughable.

Lighting is Mach 1200 or so. Also considering that in UT humans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>monsters and that the weakest monsters are Wall level...

I am trying to understand why is he oppening these BS threads. If you really have to at least put it on fun and games board without spamming on content revision board.

I think you're referring to the return stroke of Lightning which is still only 1/3rd the Speed of Light.

Bring the evidence, or you're wrong.

Actually do some research, or you'll make yourself look wrong.

Prob to us, why you believe something to be true or untrue, and we won't consider you to be some guy who doesn't understand basic scaling.

Lightning isn't even close to lightspeed, and saying that Frisk is just "a gifted human" isn't really a good argument, or else all of those would have to be downgraded, overpowered humans are normal in fiction, and yeah, it is kind of ridiculous that a little kid can solo Dragon Ball, but that's how it is, what can we do?

Ruby and Weiss aren't average humans either. Gifted humans are what Yamcha, Videl and Kazuma/Ayano are. They are faster and stronger than average humans. I did say gifted human in the original post. There's still the doubt of a human kid, gifted or not having tier 2 power.

Argument from incredulity, saying lightning is light speed, and then that that us faster than light, equating a superhuman with a unique energy source, to a normal gifted human, and then basically the child equivalent of the manly man argument… geez this is a mess.

The only thing that I can even really say other than feats>a random fan(?)'s opinion, and lightning moves far below the speed of light, near Mach 1200 iirc.

There isn't a limit to how much power a certain species can achieve in fiction, if the character has feats on that level, they will be on that level, being human or not has nothing to do with it.

Sounds like a game I'll avoid. Seems unbelievable. Glancing at some of these undertale characters. Broly isn't a human. Looking at frisks equipment, a stick, toy knife, a glove and an unloaded revolver, Im not sure. ...how it's even possible for such a weak, unarmed character to harm a god. Not to mention a giant flower monster being able to destroy multiverses. Witch, your reference likely is a character with training. Frisk appears inexperienced.

Because **** You this is fiction.

No I don't mean this in a rude way but honestly, fiction can say whatever it wants. Dante (Devil May Cry), and demon, can be "Only" High 6A while Frisk can be 2B

Gimme a minute, i'm downgrading Bernkastel to 10-A because she is just a little girl. Seriously what kind of logic is that?

It's fiction. Goku going FTL is absolutely nonsensical because nothing can go FTL. But he can do it because it's fiction. Same with multiversal Frisk

Also, it's possible because humans in Undertale are overpowered and this is a rather important plot point

RWBYfan88 said:
Sounds like a game I'll avoid. Seems unbelievable. Glancing at some of these undertale characters. Broly isn't a human. Looking at frisks equipment, a stick, toy knife, a glove and an unloaded revolver, Im not sure. ...how it's even possible for such a weak, unarmed character to harm a god. Not to mention a giant flower monster being able to destroy multiverses. Witch, your reference likely is a character with training. Frisk appears inexperienced.
Frisk has determination. And no, one of the people I linked was Ren Fuji, he is rather inexperienced. No regular training or experience should be able to make anyone even High 3-A, but it happens. Fiction.

Kaltias said:
Gimme a minute, i'm downgrading Bernkastel to 10-A because she is just a little girl. Seriously what kind of logic is that?
It's fiction. Goku going FTL is absolutely nonsensical because nothing can go FTL. But he can do it because it's fiction. Same with multiversal Frisk

Also, it's possible because humans in Undertale are overpowered and this is a rather important plot point
Bernkastel is immortal. 1000 years old or more. Giving her experience and knowledge. By video game logic, if frisk can destroy multiverses, then dragoon's should have some kind of power or item to kill the divine Dragon in one to 4 moves. Given Goku trained, with speed training likely done off scene, his FTL speed is fine.

It's fiction. If the game says a toy knife can damage a Multiverse Level, then a toy knife can damage a Multiverse Level and there's nothing we can do about it. We don't make the games, we just make pages about it.

Is anyone going to resent me if I close this thread? I have the inner guts feeling that it won't lead anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back