• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Ok.

Where is it well known? Estarossa is literally the only one who's ever said it, and Tarmiel and Sariel are never portrayed as fearing Meliodas.

The only one who's ever shown fear of Meliodas is Ludoshel, but he immediately dropped that once Tarmiel and Sariel showed up.

Did you not listen to the entire conversation we just had?

50% Deities > The One Mael > Corand Arc Escanor (412.2 teratons).
Also, the entire goddesses can have to team up with all the clans to even fight the demon clan even when Meliodas left.

All demons Can use It it’s just them pushing their demon power to the limit
I mean, when he fight mael
His demon mark somehow has full circular mark just like meliodas use his DM3 and estarossa when absorb 2 commandment. Also explain why he casually can harm mael while mael vastly much stronger than the one escanor or even true ludociel that even he got stomped before in his second mark.
Also i am just thinking,
Maybe they can use DM 3 by break limit their emotion.
I mean, look at meliodas when he transform to Third demon mark, he going berserk anger and later his emotion got stolen by demon king, and estarossa can use it by absorbing commandment that break his mentally. And zeldris (not shown how he transform but it seem like one) use it when frustrated and become rage because he think if they succeed stop meliodas from being demon king, he will never meet gelda again. Pretty damn similar to meliodas when someone hurt elizabeth.

But don't really mind this, maybe this just my theory and my unbased compability

Also, the entire goddesses can have to team up with all the clans to even fight the demon clan even when Meliodas left.
Weren’t they winning before Zeldris cut off their reinforcements?

Also, given that the Archangels stomped the Ten Commandments and casually destroyed tens of thousands of demons, I don’t see that as indicative of anything. The balance of power could (and was via statements) still have been in their favour.

Last edited:
My translation for the 2x amp seems wrong
Apparently the common numerical term isn’t what has to be used i find it weird but he might be right

hmm how come we dont scale the sins to cath , being able to fight , tank and damage him? in this possible future they injured him (diane shows some damage) which reminds me , it adds on to mels mental resistance

5d57537091e8b4c93f525bd20a015fc4.png

https://gyazo.com/5d57537091e8b4c93f525bd20a015fc4

No they’ll just gang up and vote without reading let’s close this
What I'd do is try to find a scan that proves Fraudrin was actually reduced to a non-corporeal state (which I couldn't find in the databooks, but wouldn't it be kind of evident if he could pass through people?).

It's not my fault that you argued like a clown and received a pie to the face. 🎪 🗿🤡

Last edited:
What I'd do is try to find a scan that proves Fraudrin was actually reduced to a non-corporeal state (which I couldn't find in the databooks, but wouldn't it be kind of evident if he could pass through people?).

It's not my fault that you argued like a clown and received a pie to the face. 🎪 🗿🤡
That’s disrespectful you know where to find me when you need help about translations

P&A thread backed me up btw

I won’t tolerate any insults From someone i defend pretty much all the time cause He can’t defend himself.

Have a nice day and Send me a private message to settle this i thing We got some explaining to do

It would also dark energy/Darkness have no mass idk if it would help in this situation but it’s shown to be non corporeal except for really powerful beings

Demons should get to Low Mid or Mid in terms of regen we’ll build up another chain later

SD will be upgraded to High
Cath would upscale since he has way higher regen And normally Chaos since he has all of Cath’s abilities

It would also dark energy/Darkness have no mass idk if it would help in this situation but it’s shown to be non corporeal except for really powerful beings

Demons should get to Low Mid or Mid in terms of regen we’ll build up another chain later

SD will be upgraded to High
Cath would upscale since he has way higher regen And normally Chaos since he has all of Cath’s abilities
wasnt cath stated to have transend regen way above ban?

Back