• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fraudrin Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing from my previous thread.

The verse currently accepts levels of regeneration for a singular character that I heavily disagree with, and also accepts regeneration to be scalable between those of the same race of this character. I also disagree with this, I'll explain my reasoning for both in this thread right away.

Fraudrin’s Regeneration.

Fraudrin currently has (Mid, Low-Godly overtime) on his profile, now these levels are completely wrong, Mid level regeneration is a complete lowball of Fraudrin’s regeneration since he was able to regenerate from Hendrickson’s Acid Down which disintegrated his entire body, this is accepted as Mid-High (rightfully so) as shown in the Demon Physiology Blog.

Now I can’t say the same for his Low-Godly overtime, this rating has quite literally zero reasoning on his profile on why it’s present or accepted, zero satisfactory explanation and zero scans which prove that level. So it should be removed based on this alone if no one can provide actual scans/feats of regeneration on this level.

If that burden can’t be meant then it should be removed from his profile, but if it is met then it should stay on his profile. but also another problem i have with his Mid-High (not his Low-Godly since that’s rightfully described as overtime) regeneration is that it’s over an unknown amount of time from my knowledge, we have direct evidence of Fraudrin being able to regenerate from Mid-High levels of damage but we have no idea how long that took. Similar to his Low-Godly. Which is extremely pertinent to denote on the profile since regeneration that takes over a week to fully go into effect (as in, completely regenerate the person from that level of damage) isn’t considered as combat applicable. So if NNT supporters can’t give a timeframe either gained from direct statements or logically reasoned. it should be assumed non-combat applicable just like his Low-Godly (if that stays).

Fraudrin’s Regeneration Scaling.

Another problem I found while looking over the profiles is that every single High-Level Demon within the series is assumed to have Mid-High regeneration scaling off of Fraudrin, now my problem with this is there’s zero evidence/explanation on the physiology page which shows or explains why high-level demons would scale to Fraudrin’s level of regen. If there’s evidence that proves it would be applicable to all high-level demons then i’m fine with it being present on the page, but if there isn’t any evidence for it and it’s just purely based off of assumptions then it should be removed from the page entirely.

Conclusions.

Fraudrin Himself

• Fraudrin gets his Mid level regeneration removed without question and gets it replaced with Mid-High (Note - This has been changed to a possible rating after further debate)
  • He gets his Low-Godly regeneration removed if NNT supporters can’t provide evidence on why it should stay.
  • His Mid-High regeneration will be assumed non-combat applicable if NNT supporters can’t provide a valid timeframe for how long it took Fraudrin to regenerate from Acid Down.

Regeneration Scaling

• Mid-High should be removed from the demon physiology profile if NNT supporters can’t provide direct evidence of this type of scaling, but if they can logically reason why this would be applicable to every other high-level demons then the rating would be changed to a “possibly” instead of a concrete rating.

Agree - Greatsage13th, thetechmaster36, ByAsura (Agreed with removing Regeneration Scaling), Arnoldstone18, KingTempest, DemonGodMitchAubin, Kachon, Arc7Kuroi (Low-Godly and Regeneration Scaling)

Disagree - speedster352

Neutral - ByAsura (Doesn't care about Fraudrin's Mid-High or Low-Godly Regeneration), Majinere566, azontr, Arc7Kuroi (Mid-High Regeneration Timeframe)

Last edited:
I agree with this.

In regards to the Acid Down stuff, I believe the regeneration occurs sometime between the end of the fight against Hendrickson and the Ten Commandments being freed from their seal. I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong, though; I haven't actually consumed any NNT material in months.

Here we go again
metal-gear-rising-desperado.gif

I don't recall any of this getting added.

Honestly, I don't think it should be on the profiles due to established limitations. Their placement can be inconsistent, but it's explicit that removing or destroying a higher Demon's 7 hearts (or less on a weaker Demon) will kill them. Additionally, even superior/supreme rank Demons can be permanently put down via destroying their heads/bodies, and even Cusack killed Chandler by dicing him to bits.

So, at the very least, it's not combat applicable to a Demon that has a physical form because they'd be dead before even getting the chance to regenerate.

I don't recall any of this getting added.

Honestly, I don't think it should be on the profiles due to established limitations. Their placement can be inconsistent, but it's explicit that removing or destroying a higher Demon's 7 hearts (or less on a weaker Demon) will kill them. Additionally, even superior/supreme rank Demons can be permanently put down via destroying their heads/bodies, and even Cusack killed Chandler by dicing him to bits.

So, at the very least, it's not combat applicable to a Demon that has a physical form because they'd be dead before even getting the chance to regenerate.
Yeah, given this evidence it definitely shouldn't be applicable to other demons.

Though i do have a question, how would you explain Fraudrin regenerating from Acid Down, which would've logically destroyed all 7 of his demon hearts? this wouldn't change any scaling in the OP at all, i just want to know your opinion about it.

Okay, I can see from the last panel how one would assume the 7 hearts were destroyed.
As already y’all said, it won’t be applicable to other demons, especially due to the events stated to be not as they seem.

So yeah it’s kinda understandable why he would be given mid (high- mid from my perspective) in the first place.

But with the OP’s arguments and the fact that it has already been stated to be an iffy death but doesn’t matter.

I agree with OP

Last edited:
Fraudrin in Dreyfus' body doesn't have 7 hearts. My point is that a regular Demon's body does have 7 hearts, which would have been destroyed (alongside their head) under the same circumstances.

Last edited:
Fraudrin in Dreyfus' body doesn't have 7 hearts. My point is that a regular Demon's body does have 7 hearts, which would have been destroyed (alongside their head) under the same circumstances.
Yeah they should scale to it trough possession

Fraudrin Himself

• Fraudrin gets his Mid level regeneration removed without question and gets it replaced with Mid-High
  • He gets his Low-Godly regeneration removed if NNT supporters can’t provide evidence on why it should stay.
  • His Mid-High regeneration will be assumed non-combat applicable if NNT supporters can’t provide a valid timeframe for how long it took Fraudrin to regenerate from Acid Down.
I agree with this

Regeneration Scaling

• Mid-High should be removed from the demon physiology profile if NNT supporters can’t provide direct evidence of this type of scaling, but if they can logically reason why this would be applicable to every other high-level demons then the rating would be changed to a “possibly” instead of a concrete rating.
Speed about to blitz Deceived

Chandler was weakened then severely he could have regenerated that’s why they should have high mid at least.
That had nothing to do with my point (and it also makes little sense, given that darkness users have regenerated in worse conditions than that), I was saying that this killed Chandler.

He had his head and hearts destroyed, so this is simply beyond his capacity to heal.

Last edited:
That had nothing to do with my point (and it also makes little sense, given that darkness users have regenerated in worse conditions than that), I was saying that this killed Chandler.

He had his head and hearts destroyed, so this is simply beyond his capacity to heal.
he was also in a very weak state both him and cusack already healed from being cut in half and losing their heads vs arthur. even hendricksopn demon mode healed from losing like 80% of his body form a drop of blood.

Fraudrin got his whole body obliterated hearts included and was still

Estarossa got his torso obliterated too

There are some pretty inconsistant things

Continuing from my previous thread.

The verse currently accepts levels of regeneration for a singular character that I heavily disagree with, and also accepts regeneration to be scalable between those of the same race of this character. I also disagree with this, I'll explain my reasoning for both in this thread right away.

Fraudrin’s Regeneration.

Fraudrin currently has (Mid, Low-Godly overtime) on his profile, now these levels are completely wrong, Mid level regeneration is a complete lowball of Fraudrin’s regeneration since he was able to regenerate from Hendrickson’s Acid Down which disintegrated his entire body, this is accepted as Mid-High (rightfully so) as shown in the Demon Physiology Blog.

Now I can’t say the same for his Low-Godly overtime, this rating has quite literally zero reasoning on his profile on why it’s present or accepted, zero satisfactory explanation and zero scans which prove that level. So it should be removed based on this alone if no one can provide actual scans/feats of regeneration on this level.

If that burden can’t be meant then it should be removed from his profile, but if it is met then it should stay on his profile. but also another problem i have with his Mid-High (not his Low-Godly since that’s rightfully described as overtime) regeneration is that it’s over an unknown amount of time from my knowledge, we have direct evidence of Fraudrin being able to regenerate from Mid-High levels of damage but we have no idea how long that took. Similar to his Low-Godly. Which is extremely pertinent to denote on the profile since regeneration that takes over a week to fully go into effect (as in, completely regenerate the person from that level of damage) isn’t considered as combat applicable. So if NNT supporters can’t give a timeframe either gained from direct statements or logically reasoned. it should be assumed non-combat applicable just like his Low-Godly (if that stays).

Fraudrin’s Regeneration Scaling.

Another problem I found while looking over the profiles is that every single High-Level Demon within the series is assumed to have Mid-High regeneration scaling off of Fraudrin, now my problem with this is there’s zero evidence/explanation on the physiology page which shows or explains why high-level demons would scale to Fraudrin’s level of regen. If there’s evidence that proves it would be applicable to all high-level demons then i’m fine with it being present on the page, but if there isn’t any evidence for it and it’s just purely based off of assumptions then it should be removed from the page entirely.

Conclusions.

Fraudrin Himself

• Fraudrin gets his Mid level regeneration removed without question and gets it replaced with Mid-High

Regeneration Scaling

Agree - Greatsage13th, thetechmaster36, ByAsura (Agreed with removing Regeneration Scaling), Arnoldstone18

Disagree -

Neutral - ByAsura (Doesn't care about Fraudrin's Mid-High or Low-Godly regen)
For Dreyfus he was alive and attacked + killed an entire squad Here which means he regenerated in the timeframe of
-Mel quick exchange with Hendrikson
-Ban stomp Hendrikson on the ground
-Ash Grey demon Hendrikson appears

Knowing that in this timeframe He
-Regenerated
-Attacked
-Killed Ruby ranks and a diamond rank

So i think it would be combat applicable since it happened as soon as the sins were ejected from the tower

for the demons in general We should put them on the same lvl as low tier demons (Mid) and think about other Regen feats later

So i think it would be combat applicable since it happened as soon as the sins were ejected from the tower

for the demons in general We should put them on the same lvl as low tier demons (Mid) and think about other Regen feats later
It was accepted that they only scale to mid high regeneration with possession. I also think that they said Fraudrin was left as a will. Here

It was accepted that they only scale to mid high regeneration with possession. I also think that they said Fraudrin was left as a will. Here
He was left as a consciousness and later on restored his body that why he passed trough Hendrickson and possessed him.

Goddess is the female version of god, just saying
Ik it’s just that it’s called Goddess clan and Maël and other males are named Goddesses

I agree with "mid high" when possessing someone else/demons without 7 hearts
Fine

And "high mid" for regular demons with 7 hearts
Fine

Low godly doesn't make sense
Fine i’ll let Speedster argue it i wasn’t There when it was accepted idk What They use maybe the fact that he was a mass of magic a non corporeal pink creature
Idk if the fact that he could regen overtime From this form through possession Is good for Low Godly tho

Speedster.... you just posting the same shit over and over again and asserting a bunch of assumptions which aren't inherently true without further context aren't good arguments for Low-Godly at all.

Nothing which is shown in that clip is Low-Godly, it just shows Fraudrin possessing Hendrickson, then eventually possessing Dreyfus. You can't prove that Fraudrin regenerated his physical form given the lesser assumption-based claim i made in the OP, which is Fraudrin just possessed Dreyfus's body, and took control over it enough to shapeshift back into his normal form. Neither you or anyone else has countered this.

I'll address everyone else's arguments later today and also add the new votes to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back