• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Nope there is no concrete scaling.
There is.

Near-Noon Corand Arc Escanor was way inferior to Assault Mode Meliodas, and Near-Noon Zeldris fight Escanor wasn't able to significantly damage Cusack or Chandler.

Mael while even further from Noon than they were could stomp Original Demon.

Therefore, The One Mael >>> 412.2 Teraton The One Escanor.
Mael was going crazy even sensing the DK power now your saying he is comparable to final shine Escanor hell no.
No I didn't.

Did you even read my points?
That also leads to circular scaling.
That's not what circular scaling is.
If Mael was strong as DK why didn’t he beat him or Meliodas for that matter? Why is extremely clear that half power SD is far above the archangels?
What you're proving to me is that you didn't even listen to what I said. Take a chance to read it and then talk.
Ludoceil the normally strongest archangels was scared of Meliodas in demon mark and asked for backup.
Ludoshel isn't normally the strongest Archangel. Near-Noon, he's way inferior to Mael, and Mael fought almost on par with Meliodas at a random point.

How is this even relevant to my argument, anyway?
This Meliodas probably don’t have his commandment.
Irrelevant, because they're referring to the same form of Meliodas, and changing the balance after his defection.

Also, none of the Commandments were stated or shown to have lost any power after rescinding their Commandments, so why would dumping a single Commandment decrease their power?

There is.

Near-Noon Corand Arc Escanor was way inferior to Assault Mode Meliodas, and Near-Noon Zeldris fight Escanor wasn't able to significantly damage Cusack or Chandler.

No I didn't.

What you're proving to me is that you didn't even listen to what I said. Take a chance to read it and then talk.

Ludoshel isn't normally the strongest Archangel. Near-Noon, he's way inferior to Mael, and Mael fought almost on par with Meliodas at a random point.

Irrelevant, because they're referring to the same form of Meliodas, and changing the balance after his defection.

Also, none of the Commandments were stated or shown to have lost any power after rescinding their Commandments, so why would dumping a single Commandment decrease their power?
Unfortunately, Meliodas and mael are equal and it is verbatim shown in POS and etc. That's why the war was balanced and Meliodas betrayal alone shifting the entire tide of the war and starting it in fact. It stated numerous times the archangels feared Meliodas even Meliodas himself. So no to mael being stronger than Meliodas.

There is.

No I didn't.

Actually, Meliodas would scale with enchamnent multiplier

Unfortunately, Meliodas and mael are equal and it is verbatim shown in POS and etc.
I’m not contesting that, I’m just outright showing that the statement applies to 2nd Mark and Mael in general, and could also be applied to Elizabeth and Ludoshel.

POS outright proves my point. It was 2nd Mark vs pre-noon Mael, not Assault Mode vs The One.
It stated numerous times the archangels feared Meliodas even Meliodas himself.
It’s stated that the Goddess Clan in general feared him, not the individual Archangels. And the statement was made by Estarossa based on false memories, making its reliability questionable.
So no to mael being stronger than Meliodas.
You do realise that The One exists for a single minute of the day? He literally can’t access the power over 99.93% of the time, and (judging by Escanor) every other level of his power via Sunshine is vastly inferior to that noon peak.

By your logic, the balance of power wouldn’t have even been changed because Mael is comparatively powerless at night.

The fact is, they’re obviously not referring to The One, which isn’t even a form that Nabaka has shown on screen.
Actually, Meliodas would scale with enchamnent multiplier
They weren’t referring to multipliers, they just said Meliodas’ power.

Also, even if it was, then the entire discussion is pointless.

Last edited:
meh ark will always cause damage to demons tho , its super effective.. so even the lowest goddess should be able to do some type of damage with ark

can arthur get a new profile picture for FKOA? or maybe full chaos power also i didnt see maybe i should double check but shouldnt he get dimension or durability negation from being able to cut space?

I think this is the statement speedster is referring to but yeah the reliability is still questionable
Ok.
um even without estarossa, that statement is well know.. so what about it is questionable?
Where is it well known? Estarossa is literally the only one who's ever said it, and Tarmiel and Sariel are never portrayed as fearing Meliodas.

The only one who's ever shown fear of Meliodas is Ludoshel, but he immediately dropped that once Tarmiel and Sariel showed up.
DK also mentions this he also kept the balance of the entire holy war just him alone.
Did you not listen to the entire conversation we just had?
You have a lot of explains to do
50% Deities > The One Mael > Corand Arc Escanor (412.2 teratons).

Ok.

Where is it well known? Estarossa is literally the only one who's ever said it, and Tarmiel and Sariel are never portrayed as fearing Meliodas.

The only one who's ever shown fear of Meliodas is Ludoshel, but he immediately dropped that once Tarmiel and Sariel showed up.

not true, zel and mecsa said so

First one says Zeldris feared him.

Second says the Ten Commandments feared him.

Neither of those are the Archangels.

Ok.

Are AM meliodas (corand) > berserk demon tristan?

meh even if they didnt right out say it... they cant beat him 1v1 and mael ran away from their fight

Literally the scan I was talking about when I said it was unreliable.

It's based on Estarossa's false memories.
Actually just thought of this.

Can Zeldris get an At Most rating for Blocking Divine Sword Escanor which is able to one shot AM Meliodas?
Zeldris should just scale where he does now (5x weaker than Escanor), which is better with Mael/Archangel scaling.

Ominous Nebula's slashing attack can one-shot opponents superior to him, and it barely left scratches on Escanor. So blocking Escanor, who proceeded to one-shot him anyway, probably had more to do with the physics of a triangle than his physical strength.

Oh, you mean Ominous Nebula.

Yeah, ON scales.

Sorry, I thought you meant Zeldris blocking him with his sword.

Maybe i will take a look later in raw chapter about escanor, just like demon tristan before and later are completely different as makai translate before in raw. Maybe escanor also does, cause he completely stronger than before even his base was supperior than the one form lastly

I wouldn't say so. Both attacks pierced through him, it's just that one is the size of a finger, and the other is the size of a magic lightning bolt.

Maybe you have a case, then.

I'll bring this stuff up in the AP thread, btw. I just have to collect some scans.

Do you mean Unsealed?

I disagree. While I think they're not so far apart as to be totally incomparable, the fight where Escanor wrecked Galand was portrayed as very early in the morning, and Dawn Escanor can lift Rhitta far more easily than Unsealed Base.

Do you mean Unsealed?

I disagree. While I think they're not so far apart as to be totally incomparable, the fight where Escanor wrecked Galand was portrayed as very early in the morning, and Dawn Escanor can lift Rhitta far more easily than Unsealed Base.
No sealed base Meli With this He one shotted ez

Back