• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I am not an admin so I don’t govern the verse
I was governing One Piece before I was even nominated💀💀💀

@Arc7Kuroi, @Deceived, @Wrath_Of_Itachi, @LordGinSama, and dozens of more people I know can fix a verse on their own without being staff

Regardless
8fkfsviafre71.jpg

I was governing One Piece before I was even nominated💀💀💀

@Arc7Kuroi, @Deceived, @Wrath_Of_Itachi, @LordGinSama, and dozens of more people I know can fix a verse on their own without being staff

Regardless
8fkfsviafre71.jpg
🔥 🔥 🔥

Speedster stop throwing a temper tantrum it just makes you look bad. And stop acting like some weird middle school anime protagonist wannabe man, just be normal and participate in discourse like a human being.

can yall check out my current statement about the hell blaze situation i wanna see something.. cuz its been bugging me for awhile that we never take race lore into somethings

That’s disrespectful you know where to find me when you need help about translations

P&A thread backed me up btw

I won’t tolerate any insults From someone i defend pretty much all the time cause He can’t defend himself.

Have a nice day and Send me a private message to settle this i thing We got some explaining to do
I was just joking. Ofc I wouldn't actually call you a clown.
Speedster out here with that fatherless ass goblin behavior.
Don't say that, thank you.
Then stop putting yourself in a position that would let others mock you
How about both?

I was just joking. Ofc I wouldn't actually call you a clown.

Don't say that, thank you.

How about both?
How’s life? Please help with the nnt crt I beg of you. Also what would the scaling chain look like with mael scaling? Will full power dieties be 6a?

Back