• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regen Negation upgrade for NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai641001

He/Him
VS Battles
Translation Helper
Hey, since Deceived decided to post a debunked argument on the profiles i’ll talk about regen Negation in NNT.

First of all i’ll explain why the previous thread about this was horribly wrong.

The used feat:
Context of the feat

The argument:
Ban could regenerate since he has a scar.

More context:
Ban was pissing Meli off with his sword.

Mel then proceeded to hit him using Hellblaze leaving permanent scarring.

Justification time:

-Not all scars mean Healing.
Ban has an atrophic scar which basically mean the part that was touched didn’t Regen

-Using a single feat In which a non bloodlusted Meli hit him Is bad too especially when the op creator ignored all the other instances of regen Negation We went for.

-One of the arguments was « Prove it would’ve killed Ban »…
Here are the caracteristics of Hellblaze:
-Regen negation
-Can’t be extinguished by normal means

Ban can’t extinguish them if Meli didn’t stop them instantly Ban would be dead.

Conclusion for this point:
-Using scars as an argument isn’t really precise His scar looks atrophic (Like we dig under the normal layer of skin)
-Meli stopped the Hellblaze to avoid killing him
-Still nullified him
-Not the only instance of mid high regen Negation

Feat 1:
I would like to talk about the Danafor feat

Context:
Mel is angry and blow up danafor with his Black fire.

Result:
-Fraudrin (
Regeneration (Mid-High): Scale from Fraudin when possess Dreyfus, who can regeneratefrom being turn into dust by Hendrickson's acid ability.)
got his body obliterated and
could not regen.

GG’S

If y’all want to argue it wasn’t Hellblaze despite the mention of the fire burning still after days then let’s say it’s
related to their Dark energy (Which is infused in their black flames so it won’t change shit)

Feat 2:
In CBL Mel and Zel used an Hellblaze based attack to hit SD.
Which killed her despite her ability to regen her entire body with light

Here Is an exemple

So i’ll suggest Low Godly regen for SD
And Low Godly regen Negation for Mel and Zel.
Since she couldn’t use her regen after the hit.

(Also keep in mind graces still exist!)

Général conclusion:
Low end:
Mid High regen negation (With Dark energy Meliodas obliterated Fraudrin’s body bypassing his regen, with Hellblaze a dark Energy fire, it Is possible to null Ban’s regen leaving permanent scarring even though Meliodas stopped the attack)

CBL end:
Low Godly regen for SD (Can regenerate her entire body with Light)

Low Godly regen Negation (Meliodas and Zeldris could nullify SD’s regen with Hellblaze)

Last edited:
That's not Low Godly Regeneration though, Regenerating from Light Particles is High
All goddess clan are simply sacrifice their physical body leaving their astral body that reside anywhere like relics to seal away demon clan and ended demon king in purgatory. And supreme deity was stated got sleep in 3000 years past and wake up after demon king as balanced of world was completely destroyed by meliodas. Supreme deity appears in her physical bodies through made up by her light power particle. Is this really high regen? I mean all of them are loses their literally physical bodies and SD regen it again

All goddess clan are simply sacrifice their physical body leaving their astral body that reside anywhere like relics to seal away demon clan and ended demon king in purgatory. And supreme deity was stated got sleep in 3000 years past and wake up after demon king as balanced of world. Supreme deity appears in her physical bodies through made up by her light power particle. Is this really high regen? I mean all of them are loses their literally physical bodies and SD regen it again
Do you realize that's listed as Non-Combat Applicable right?

About CBL end
Idk how to say but if it got accepted it's like only exclusive for meliodas and zeldris cause dark prominence only show by two of these guy due it's just another level of hellblaze not regular hellblaze

About CBL end
Idk how to say but if it got accepted it's like only exclusive for meliodas and zeldris cause dark prominence only show by two of these guy due it's just another level of hellblaze not regular hellblaze
Monspeet should scale too He has far better Hellblaze than both also the nature of Dark prominence Is the exact same it’s just Hellblaze thus should be applied to High ranking demons

When has she ever suffered Complete Body Destruction?
Look at the feat her body was completely deconstructed she reformed it

Also keep in mind the graces still exist meaning even if her body were to be destroyed entirely she would be able to regen it From her consciousness/soul

You realize that regenerating from light is High Level Regen right?
Didn't we scale it from destructive level not of element whe they use to regenerated again? I mean she already has complete destruction of her bodies and "light" thing just how via power of they regenerated?
I could be wrong but doesn't it that how it's work?

Look at the feat her body was completely deconstructed she reformed it
Via Light Particles that make up her body
Also keep in mind the graces still exist meaning even if her body were to be destroyed entirely she would be able to regen it From her consciousness/soul
Do you have anything that says she would regenerate from her soul other than that assumption?

Didn't we scale it from destructive level not of element whe they use to regenerated again? I mean she already has complete destruction of her bodies and "light" thing just how via power of they regenerated?
I could be wrong but doesn't it that how it's work?
I thought it worked Like that but if it doesn’t High regen Is still cool

Fraudrin's 7 hearts were destroyed, that's why he didn't regenerate, not because of Hellblaze

Remember you can kill a Demon if you just stab their 7 hearts, same effect applies if you nuke the 7 hearts

Via Light Particles that make up her body

Do you have anything that says she would regenerate from her soul other than that assumption?
Graces work like commandments.
As long as graces/commandments exist their users exist and as long as light exist supreme deity exist as the author stated she is light so she Would basically reform anyway

Fraudrin's 7 hearts were destroyed, that's why he didn't regenerate, not because of Hellblaze

Remember you can kill a Demon if you just stab their 7 hearts, same effect applies if you nuke the 7 hearts
It would’ve permanently killed him if it was about nuking His 7 hearts it also had different effects than the acid that destroyed his body entirely

Do the Graces contain a part of the Supreme Deity's consciousness?

So she relies on Light to regenerate then.
Yeah it’s like commandments

Yeah but she can regen through it from complete destruction which would be Low Godly
Through the use of light

I think it’s more about the state than the power you use to regen

So where's the statement that says all that?
Should be around the war arc
Graces have been created to balance with Commandments both gods have been created as equals anyway

The author confirmed the holders survive as long as the graces exist we can see Mael at the beginning of CBL doing something with the graces

So the bare minimum would be High regen for SD

High regen Negation for High ranking demons with darkness power and darkness related abilities

And we’ll see for Low Godly

🗿

Yeah.... No, i'll address these arguments later today since i just woke up (i'm on that weakass sleep schedule rn) but SDS is definitely not getting Low-Godly Regeneration Negation since zero feats of these exist within SDS and even the feats you're arguing for wouldn't even get you Low-Godly Regeneration either, so negating it wouldn't give you negation on that level.

🗿

Yeah.... No, i'll address these arguments later today since i just woke up (i'm on that weakass sleep schedule rn) but SDS is definitely not getting Low-Godly Regeneration Negation since zero feats of these exist within SDS and even the feats you're arguing for wouldn't even get you Low-Godly Regeneration either, so negating it wouldn't give you negation on that level.
Says the dude that closed his thread without discussing it.

I said I’m fine with High anyway

Says the dude that closed his thread without discussing it.
I closed the thread because 3 mods agreed with my arguments while zero disagreed with them, and the thread easily passed grace so it was 100% able to be applied onto the pages.

Keep coping homie.

I said I’m fine with High anyway
It isn't High either but i'll explain that more in-depth in my mega post i'm creating.

I closed the thread because 3 mods agreed with my arguments while zero disagreed with them, and the thread easily passed grace so it was 100% able to be applied onto the pages.

Keep coping homie.

It isn't High either but i'll explain that more in-depth in my mega post i'm creating.
Regenerating from light is High.

Regenerating from complete body destruction is Low godly

Nullifying the process is at least High

You’ve quite clearly shown how bad your takes were being arrogant is just weird at this point you also showed a pretty bad knowledge about the verse

Mid High regen negation (With Dark energy Meliodas obliterated Fraudrin’s body bypassing his regen, with Hellblaze a dark Energy fire, it Is possible to null Ban’s regen leaving permanent scarring even though Meliodas stopped the attack)
For the demon clan right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back