• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Resisting the heat of something doesn't automatically grant you 5x resistance.
The current Heat scaling Is:
-Gil resist full countered lightning
-Full Counter amps Heat too (As We can see when Mel fc the green demon in Prisonner of the sky)
-Gil scales to 90k degrees Celsius
-Mid Morning Escanor burn his ass From meters away

Lowball > 30k degrees From 10th of meters
FC end > 60k degres From 10th of meters for Mid Morning Escanor
And 120k degrees for AM Mel and The One that survived FC’d Cruel Sun

Millions of degrees Using the fission thing

The current Heat scaling Is:
-Gil resist full countered lightning
-Full Counter amps Heat too (As We can see when Mel fc the green demon in Prisonner of the sky)
-Gil scales to 90k degrees Celsius
-Mid Morning Escanor burn his ass From meters away

Lowball > 30k degrees From 10th of meters
FC end > 90k degres From 10th of meters for Mid Morning Escanor
And 270k degrees for AM Mel and The One that survived FC’d Cruel Sun

Millions of degrees Using the fission thing
Can you link the CRT?

Another downgrade thread you really are bias against nnt. Of course since I said it you will deny it and everyone will agree with you.
domenic-punching.gif

If you guys didn't wank shit i wouldn't be here, but since y'all do i'm here. Also don't call me "biased" against the verse when you meatride this shit to kingdom come, you're directly "biased" for NNT, don't throw stones in glass houses goober.

domenic-punching.gif

If you guys didn't wank shit i wouldn't be here, but since y'all do i'm here. Also don't call me "biased" against the verse when you meatride this shit to kingdom come, you're directly "biased" for NNT, don't throw stones in glass houses goober.
I don’t speak to wrong doers and I do not support evil. You say that we are wanking when we made crt and waited weeks to months for them to be accepted then you come with your flawed logic that mind haxes everyone to take your side. You are everything that is wrong with wiki. Call us what you want but you are biased and callous towards nnt and it’s supporters.

I don’t speak to wrong doers and I do not support evil. You say that we are wanking when we made crt and waited weeks to months for them to be accepted then you come with your flawed logic that mind haxes everyone to take your side. You are everything that is wrong with wiki. Call us what you want but you are biased and callous towards nnt and it’s supporters.
You can make CRTs and wait weeks to months for them to be accepted... and they can still be wank

😭

If the abilities are wanked, then remove them, i'll definitely help you with my mind hax powers to force all of the mods to agree with your OP.

All in due time…
You remind me of the people who waited until I left the wiki until they downgraded the verses I govern.

If it's "clearly wank", do your due diligence and remove them. Or if it's "clearly wank", then others should agree with you.

I never called the NNT abilities wank. I just said that you can wait weeks and months for wank to go through. Shit, that happens in One Piece occasionally.

If you have nothing productive to say/do about the verses I govern, then don't speak about them, and handle your own verse which you can't even make a single calculation for your ratings.

Don't call somebody dirty if you sleep in mud. Don't bash how I handle my verse when you can't can't handle your own.

You remind me of the people who waited until I left the wiki until they downgraded the verses I govern.

If it's "clearly wank", do your due diligence and remove them. Or if it's "clearly wank", then others should agree with you.

I never called the NNT abilities wank. I just said that you can wait weeks and months for wank to go through. Shit, that happens in One Piece occasionally.

If you have nothing productive to say/do about the verses I govern, then don't speak about them, and handle your own verse which you can't even make a single calculation for your ratings.

Don't call somebody dirty if you sleep in mud. Don't bash how I handle my verse when you can't can't handle your own.
I am not an admin so I don’t govern the verse

Back