• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

ya i seen that also its just another dimension , kinda like bleach but idk where it came from.. possibly from the raws

it seems they reacted to gowthers arrows of light , but it homed in on them , also dont this prove gowthers light is intangible since the spear went right thru it?
If you're going that route then Gowther's arrows of light took minutes to reach them. But yes Gowther's attacks are intangible and ignore durability.

If you're going that route then Gowther's arrows of light took minutes to reach them. But yes Gowther's attacks are intangible and ignore durability.
thats hard to say , it got cut off and then went to their point of view . for all we know everything could've happened at the same time but they showed us both sides.

Based on what, the mael cal was nuked. Honestly we just have to wait. I personally feel this characters are above country but Nakaba doesn't drop feats, most feats been used are from early Taizai

I think they could even be planet level, given that Chaos is compared to stars, and created a planet likely just raising his arm. Creation is magic in NNT, and magic has always a quantifiable power level, which is usually below their physical attributes. Given that SD+ DK sealed away Chaos, I think many characters could be at least Multi Continental if we downscale.

The problem is treating creation as a separate ability from magic, when it isn't.

I think they could even be planet level, given that Chaos is compared to stars, and created a planet likely just raising his arm. Creation is magic in NNT, and magic has always a quantifiable power level, which is usually below their physical attributes. Given that SD+ DK sealed away Chaos, I think many characters could be at least Multi Continental if we downscale.

The problem is treating creation as a separate ability from magic, when it isn't.
In NNT, low tier hax can affect a higher tier character so SD and DK sealing Chaos is an irrelevant argument here.
I do agree on what you said about creation and magic though but whatever.

In NNT, low tier hax can affect a higher tier character so SD and DK sealing Chaos is an irrelevant argument here.
I do agree on what you said about creation and magic though but whatever.
you guys always confuse the hax NLF situation. Hax can AFFECT EVERYONE unless stated that stronger power >>> said HAX which is normally the case for BC,FT and DBS... but if its not stated its up the SAID character to have RESISTANCE to it.. you can just say ,low tier hax can affect .

Based on what, the mael cal was nuked. Honestly we just have to wait. I personally feel this characters are above country but Nakaba doesn't drop feats, most feats been used are from early Taizai
While we wait to get nnt back to country level ap we can find some abilities that they may poses after all ban still doesn’t have healing on his profile even though he can heal trough gift and his blood.

What about chandlers meteor feat? I made a cry for it

Back