• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chandler vs Irene Belserion

Yeah i feel like Chandlers hax are enough to match and even overpower irene (especially Microscopic and Absolute order) so i vote for him unless irene BFR's right from the start and chandler has no way to counter

Then Im voting Chandler because full counter for magical attacks + illusions + Absolute cancel...

Doesnt he need dragonslayer magic to actually damage irene? Or that gets nulled by verse equalization?

Well, in theory her magical resistance as a dragon should not be nullifed and thus she would have high resistance on anything he uses.

that said Irene has trasmutaion on her side which should be useful.

Gargoyle One said:
Dragonslayer magic amps damage against dragons, but you don't need it to female them.
Yes, you need to bypass their magical resistance as well. Every Dragon in the verse has high magical resistance.

Anyway, i will just vote inconsluive. they are both enchanters with huge knowledge so they ain't falling for each others trick any time soon and when it comes to the raw strength there is no telling who has the upper hand.

Irene could transmute him, while he could turn her small and crush her i guess.

That said this could become a stomp if Irene gets pushed to Large island scailing from Erza... i dont get why the left her island lvl.

Is that transmutation a beam like, say, Buu's? Because I totally see Chandler doing to her the same he did to Merlin.

PaChi2 said:
Is that transmutation a beam like, say, Buu's? Because I totally see Chandler doing to her the same he did to Merlin.
she doesn't use beams she enchants your body directly.

Wait. Since this is her Dragon form, I don't remember her using anything she did as a human. Not saying she can't but she never showed anything besides Deus Sema.

So Chandler via Absolute Cancel on her magic powers if she uses any I don't remember, Microscopic to make her small and then proceeds to drop meteors on her.

Hmm Chandler have the edge on her when it comes to hax with absolute cancel and full counter, he can also create illusion and Regenerationn should give Chandler better chance at close combat than her

Yeah going with Chandler here

i mean are we really gonna go with she didnt show anything? If she can drop a giant meteor i am pretty sure she can use anything else as she showed as human. Like her battle in dragon form was literraly that one thing in the first place. Also, i still doubt his magic will work on her with easy due to dragons having huge magical resistance. Plus its an enchantment so she likely can break it with desu zero or something else.

That said i already voted and i don't particulary care.

Still going with Chandler because he can counter everything she do and if Irene can resist magic then chandler can reflect it back at your face with double it's original power

Only way Irene win this fight is if she drops her meteor, meanwhile Chandler have many options

I didn't make the rules. In versus threads people always bring up the in-character stuff or if they showed what they can do when debating.

It'll happen eventually I just brought it up first.

Chandler can fly so dropping the meteor doesn't amount to much.

ZERO7772 said:
Still going with Chandler because he can counter everything she do and if Irene can resist magic then chandler can reflect it back at your face with double it's original power
Only way Irene win this fight is if she drops her meteor, meanwhile Chandler have many options
What options? He could try and shrink her and thats it. She can easily dodge his meteors and she doesnt have to use her attacks directly. Irene can casualy enchant the atmosphere behind him, he full counters and she attacks him from the front physicaly or with another enchant cause he cant use his counter again after using full counter ones for a small time frame.

ZERO7772 said:
With attack speed she Blitz it's not fair
The attack speed is only deus sema and it applies to the speed the meteor travels with, but due to distance it has to travel he would have more than enough time to dodge since he can fly.

What options? He could try and shrink her and thats it. She can easily dodge his meteors and she doesnt have to use her attacks directly. Irene can casualy enchant the atmosphere behind him, he full counters and she attacks him from the front physicaly or with another enchant cause he cant use his counter again after using full counter ones for a small time frame.

He can cancel her magic with absolute cancel + what you said he can shrink her size, he's much smaller than her so he have better chance in landing hits that she does and again he have regen so he can take much more damage than she can

Chandler should take this

She can counter his enchantments with deus zero and as said she can enchant the atmosphere behind him instead of attacking directly so he ain't doing anything particuar to the said attack. Even Acnologia was unable to react on it perfectly.

I mean he is smaller indeed and that helps, but thats not him having much more options he just has size advantage which if he shrinks her is gone lol.

Back