• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The ten commandments curses

speedster352

He/Him
This link reveals what the other commandments do it also has links to the sources.

Anyone who shows a lack of faith will have their eyes set ablaze
Anyone who holds hatred in their heart will be unable to afflict harm on anyone else.
Anyone who kills will rapidly have their own time stolen away, causing them to rapidly age and die.
Anyone who shows intolerance of pain will be inflicted with further pain
Anyone who shows their back to the wielder will become an obedient slave of the Demon King and by extension, the commandment's holder.
Anyone who conducts impure deeds will be inflicted with illness
Anyone who fights without rest will get their magic sealed away
Anyone who expresses hidden feelings and/or emotions will be rendered unable to speak.[
Anyone who holds desire from another person will lose their memories, emotions, and sense of self
Anyone who lies or goes back on their word will be petrified into stone.
source
Nanatsu no Taizai Manga:Volume 34, extra pages

I've finished editing the others, I'm not actually sure what power Monspeet would have.

Limited Body Control?

Either sound or biological manipulation.

Anyway, the source should be added to the profiles as well.
I know not everything that is on the profile would get a source, at least for now, but it's better to have at least a couple instead of none at all.

I was thinking that at first, but neither option seems likely. It more seems like it simply stops someone from speaking specific works, akin to being too embarrassed to say anything.

None of the profiles have sources. So I don't really think it's necessary.

Then it can be called Power (reworded as sound or speech) Nullification or Empathic Manipulation.

At least those that come from a guide, since it's secondary material, it should be pointed out to at least give a glimpse of where the info comes from, since it isn't featured in the manga and no scan is linked.
Also, they wouldn't be the first pages with only a few sources.

We should get a second opinion on the powers.

I guess I'll add them later.

Then it can be called Power (reworded as sound or speech) Nullification or Empathic Manipulation.

At least those that come from a guide, since it's secondary material, it should be pointed out to at least give a glimpse of where the info comes from, since it isn't featured in the manga and no scan is linked.
Also, they wouldn't be the first pages with only a few sources.
Should we have a vote then? Because this does fall under limited body control.

Body Control is controlling your own body, while manipulating that of others is Biological Manipulation.

Body Control is only for characters who can control their own body, Monspeet's curse affects that of others, which would fall under bio manip (if we choose that interpretation).

I disagree, preventing one from talking is different than controlling their body like a puppet, unless the comandment actively keeps their mouth shout.

Back