• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

No, each meteor is Small City level with a high-ball.

Even if there were 20 meteors (it's like 5), it's only something like baseline Mountain level.

Keep in mind, I calculated these meteors as 181-metres long and 101-metres wide, all hitting the ground at 11.2 km/s.

If we assume 100 meteors moved at 72 km/s and were as dense as osmium, it's 173 gigatons (Large Island level).

Keep in mind, I calculated these meteors as 181-metres long and 101-metres wide, all hitting the ground at 11.2 km/s.

If we assume 100 meteors moved at 72 km/s and were as dense as osmium, it's 173 gigatons (Large Island level).
Okay, I just wait for another feat. We need to work together to bring NNT back to country level.

The funny thing is that instead of calcing the clouds mael dispered, calculate the clouds the og demon pulled, hell why isn't that even a calculated feat?

It was. The feat got Large Mountain level, or something in that range
I thought that was for the mael calc downgrade which i disagree with but it don't matter... i'm not that good at cloud calculations but i did the feat myself before and got country level vlalues via kinetic energy

Because it's a recton ( actually i don't really know why ) but mitch and everyone agree with it
So they just agreed it's a retcon for no reason? plus idk not all retcons are inherently a bad thing but they just agreeing without a reason why just seems weird

Not really, because it's new for the old serie and i don't know why something new in a 4kota cannot use in nnt

No, it's because such a thing literally never happens in NNT. Even energy amped swords didn't change combat much until 4KotA.
I thought that was for the mael calc downgrade which i disagree with but it don't matter... i'm not that good at cloud calculations but i did the feat myself before and got country level vlalues via kinetic energy
It was for the energy of the storm itself.

The Mael calc downgrade only halved the Large Country level result to Country level, and then we removed it entirely in another CRT.

No, it's because such a thing literally never happens in NNT. Even energy amped swords didn't change combat much until 4KotA.

It was for the energy of the storm itself.

The Mael calc downgrade only halved the Large Country level result to Country level, and then we removed it entirely in another CRT.
Why?

Also what happened to the new amp introduced in 4kota?? why aren't we using it??
we only using it for 4KOA scaling not NNT .. i also agreed with this since it would just **** up alot of things... but we can always scale NNT to 4KOA anyways so its fine

few pages ago it was agreed on due to it bringing alot of issues with the current scaling of NNT.. so the magic type amps will only be used for 4koa. To make things less confusing unless yall wanna do it yourself and see what happens.. the choice is yours

Yeah no take for example King went from struggling against an albion to one shotting it after a magic infused chasteifol strike, there's probably other instances i cannot remember but anyways wym that it never happened? There's numerous instances where magic is infused with a weapon and it is now getting a quantified amp...

few pages ago it was agreed on due to it bringing alot of issues with the current scaling of NNT.. so the magic type amps will only be used for 4koa. To make things less confusing unless yall wanna do it yourself and see what happens.. the choice is yours
But what issues is it bringing??

Yeah no take for example King went from struggling against an albion to one shotting it after a magic infused chasteifol strike, there's probably other instances i cannot remember but anyways wym that it never happened?
That wasn't a different type of magic, just a different form of the Spirit Spear.

Take Gilthunder, for example, who infuses his sword with magic and it changes nothing.
There's numerous instances where magic is infused with a weapon and it is now getting a quantified amp...
You say you can't remember, and yet you also say there's numerous instances.

Last edited:
That wasn't a different type of magic, just a different form of the Spirit Spear.

Take Gilthunder, for example, who infuses his sword with magic and it changes nothing.

You say you can't remember, and yet you also say there's numerous instances.
tbh ... both NNT and 4KOA are the same verse ... so in a way i get that it will or might cause some scaling issues , we should/can still use the magic types.

We should use the amp for anyone that has actually received such an amp.

Does it make sense to increase half of Meliodas' ratings 10-fold just because someone used darkness or lightning? No, because they weren't increasing their weapons' power 5 or 10-fold when that chapter came out, and it most likely leads to really non-sensical upscaling.

For example, if Meliodas fought Zeldris while he was amping his blade, is Meliodas 10x stronger than Zeldris?

Last edited:
Never said it was all i asserted was that he infuses his magic with the Spirit Spear
Most of the times he's shown amping his weapon with his magic he's fighting against meliodas who is a sin, unironically there is a statement that states the difference between a holy knight and a sin is a 10x difference and in his showings he's relative to meliodas mostly with his magically infused weapon which makes the 10x magic weapon amp all the more consistent if you ask me.

Last edited:
We should use the amp for anyone that has actually received such an amp.

Does it make sense to increase half of Meliodas' ratings 10-fold just because someone used darkness or lightning? No, because they weren't increasing their weapons' power 5 or 10-fold when that chapter came out, and it most likely leads to really non-sensical upscaling.

For example, if Meliodas fought Zeldris while he was amping his blade, is Meliodas 10x stronger than Zeldris?
Yes because as stated in the canon sequel where magic has not changed that an enchanted magical weapon is 10x amp if it's a destroyer type which both qualify for.

Never said it was all i asserted was that he infuses his magic with the Spirit Spear
Which he always does. It's just a completely different form to what he usually uses, and that's all there is to it.

Edit: Looked into it, and it can't even classified as Destructive Magic. It's power drawn from the Sacred Tree to release its true form.
Most of the times he's shown amping his weapon with his magic he's fighting against meliodas who is a sin, unironically there is a statement that states the difference between a holy knight and a sin is a 10x difference and in his showings he's relative to meliodas mostly with his magically infused weapon which makes the 10x magic weapon amp all the more consistent if you ask me.
He fights him just as well without amping his weapon. We went over this a while ago and you completely failed to address it.

Also, that's your average Holy Knight, not someone like Gilthunder (a diamond rank), Howzer, Hendrickson, Vivian, Helbram (Knight form) or Dreyfus, most of whom are Great Holy Knights and can at least fend off the sins with their Sacred Treasure-like weapons. That's not even going into your sub-factions like the Weird Fangs, whose leader (Slader) is a Diamond-Rank with physical strength on par with Ban.
Yes because as stated in the canon sequel where magic has not changed that an enchanted magical weapon is 10x amp if it's a destroyer type which both qualify for.
No, because it's a non-sensical retcon.

Last edited:
Which he always does. It's just a completely different form to what he usually uses, and that's all there is to it.
Not really He only uses it when he's using a sacred treasure release which is shown to be stronger than the base chastiefol. So he is amping it but before it was unknown how much he is amping his chastiefol
Edit: Looked into it, and it can't even classified as Destructive Magic. It's power drawn from the Sacred Tree.
I don't think i claimed that it was destruction type and if i didn't clear it up my bad but i'm arguing about the enchanting weapon amp in general so king isn't destruction magic
He fights him just as well without amping his weapon. We went over this a while ago and you completely failed to address it.
Instances shown because i just re read their fight and majority of the time he is amping his sword with lightning just to match meliodas during their first encounter (Meliodas holding back) and while he was getting 3v1 and meliodas still holding his own
No, because it's a non-sensical retcon.
It isn't really a non-sensical retcon...

Back