• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does the demon kings power(sds) and the ruler work on hax based magic?

speedster352

He/Him
So I am wondering how would the dk's power and the ruler would interact with hax-based magic like spacial magic, death magic, anti-magic, time magic and etc. What's your take on this?

Yes i guess, because it said "However, as The Ruler functions on the concept of magic inversion rather than magic absorption, any magic meant to strengthen him or increase his power will instead weaken him" , works to any attack that based on magic. Also similar to his another ability that called "goddo" which can neutralize all type of magic

Yes i guess, because it said "However, as The Ruler functions on the concept of magic inversion rather than magic absorption, any magic meant to strengthen him or increase his power will instead weaken him" , works to any attack that based on magic. Also similar to his another ability that called "goddo" which can neutralize all type of magic
Yeah, but would it work against anti-magic, spacial magic and death magic, and gravity magic?

Also, would zeldris be immune to hax magic as well?

the ruler has 2 abilities
1- non retcon - can reverse everything including wilds physical attack
2- can only reverse magic (after retcon) but is weak to power NULLS... not just hax based just power null can bypass it and physical attacks

the ruler has 2 abilities
1- non retcon - can reverse everything including wilds physical attack
2- can only reverse magic (after retcon) but is weak to power NULLS... not just hax based just power null can bypass it and physical attacks
Can you explain futher?

The nullification is him using the demon kings magic to seal the magic of others, his not immune to magic just more resistant im pretty sure he makes the comment when meliodas overwhelms him and estarossa with darkness magic.

He can be harmed physically, we know this thanks to his fights
Not really, he can invulnearable to any level physical and magic power except the level of Escarno The One and everyone who higher and compare to him. Beside he should has gravity manipulation in his pro5 due to the ominous can pull all living things around with a terrifying force

the way you're wording it makes it sound nlf, but yes he can be damaged by someone whos stronger physically or has stronger magic, escanor the one and characters above him.

Arzael can immune to any damge on his level, mean anyone who higher than him could byass and Zeldis similar to Arzael with ominous he can invulnearable to any attack on his level. Even it hard for Escarno to break the defense instant

They say u word it, is very NLF

But I get ur point

Basically a Tier 7 cannot harm a tier 5 etc. Which is standard unless they have hax or a way to bypass durability

Where does this immune or resistance magic come?
I only see that "god" zeldris ability just a normal power nullfication, not a resistance or something

I mean verse equalization so chakra=magic so ninjutsu wouldn't work same for genjutsu
Not really

Chakra is presented as a combination of soul and physical energy

Not some ambiguous magical stuff

So verse = would not really work here

If it was something like doc strange magic sure

Not really

Chakra is presented as a combination of soul and physical energy

Not some ambiguous magical stuff

So verse = would not really work here

If it was something like doc strange magic sure
I said under verse equalization would it work?

Last edited:
Back