• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon and goddesses regeneration and minor new abilities and resistances(SDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster352

He/Him
Alright, I think high-ranking demons and goddesses should have better regeneration(since goddesses don't have a heart restriction). For both, I think they should have high mid. Reasons
yes Henrickson got demon blood from fraudin but it still should be added and maybe high-ranking demons should have healing or limited power bestowal.
Esstrossa regenerating from pieces of his body.
Esstrossa surviving a molecular destroying attack that is stated verbatim that to kill a demon you must destroy them on a molecular level by the archangels.
Also, it is stated that to kill a high-ranking demon you must destroy their 7 hearts so, in theory, destroying their head cannot kill them(this is just speculation).
Also, I think high ranking demons should have limited durability negation and fear hax with this and regenerated their lower half https://imgur.com/a/RF37Zxo(still speculation but it looks like they regenerated their legs)
Also, demons should have limited body control because of demon Hendrickson controlling his limbs when severed https://imgur.com/a/YRkkE
Also, the demon king splits the original demon's body and soul it could be a spell but what does that fall under I think the demon king should have that ability.
Resistant to powernull by eating souls to restore their magic power and using darkness despite having no magic https://imgur.com/a/ldmJK and resistance to mind manipulation with their commandments.
Ps could you teach me how to mank a link and turn it into a word. Also if you have any minor abilities I will try to add them to my crt provide proof as well. And I only included the goddess clan since they don't have any heart restrictions and may scale to their regeneration.

1. i guess for higher rank demons that regen should be fine?

2. he should get the regen the AA have since he does not have the hearts limitation as we know.

3. limited resistance to matter since estarrosa survived at least enough time to use the commandment and escape

4. their aura seems fine with fear hax, but no to dura neg

5. the regen of their lower half link is not working

6. limited body control seems fine

7. thats soul hax what DK did

8. thats not really resistance to powernull, is just them being empty and needing to either eat of wait till they get their magic back

9. we dont really know if their commandment protects them from mind hax since they can fall prey to their own, unless u mean something else

2. he should get the regen the AA have since he does not have the hearts limitation as we know.

3. limited resistance to matter since estarrosa survived at least enough time to use the commandment and escape

8. thats not really resistance to powernull, is just them being empty and needing to either eat of wait till they get their magic back

9. we dont really know if their commandment protects them from mind hax since they can fall prey to their own, unless u mean something else
Well I will try to explain also fear hax is durability negation since his heart nearly stopped iirc also the commandments should have resistance to goddesses mind manipulation since the demon king gave them their commandments but that’s just speculation. It should be limited resistance to powernull since they can eat soul to get their power back but that’s fine. Also the commandments can use darkness without magic so is that resistance to powernull or something else?

Also should high ranking demons have limited power bestowal or healing because of fruadrin manage do heal Hendrickson?

Well I will try to explain also fear hax is durability negation since his heart nearly stopped

iirc also the commandments should have resistance to goddesses mind manipulation since the demon king gave them their commandments but that’s just speculation.

It should be limited resistance to powernull since they can eat soul to get their power back but that’s fine. Also the commandments can use darkness without magic so is that resistance to powernull or something else?
thats not relaly durability negation tho.... fear hax is able to kill someone just by fear

ok

neither

is like u waking up hungry and looking for food to get energy

it would only grant u soul hax cus u taking the soul, but nothing else (also they already have soul hax if i rememeber)

I agree with this and high ranking demons should have at least high mid regen.

thats not relaly durability negation tho.... fear hax is able to kill someone just by fear

ok

neither

is like u waking up hungry and looking for food to get energy

it would only grant u soul hax cus u taking the soul, but nothing else (also they already have soul hax if i rememeber)
Doesn't a character that can restore their power have resistance to powernull? Or it that a different term?

Doesn't a character that can restore their power have resistance to powernull? Or it that a different term?
thats only:

character A has taken this power/ability, character B is not affected by this

if character B gets his power/ability taken but has something that gives it back is not really resistance to power null, since character A took ur stuf, u just had a way to get around it

thats only:

character A has taken this power/ability, character B is not affected by this

if character B gets his power/ability taken but has something that gives it back is not really resistance to power null, since character A took ur stuf, u just had a way to get around it
It should be limited powernull resistance since they just need a few souls in order to fought again let's get more people to vote on this.

It should be limited resistance to powernull since they can eat soul to get their power back
That's not Resistance to Power Nullification though they still have their Abilities and nothing's nullifying them, they just can't use them because they're out of energy hence the need to consume souls or just waiting it out to replenish their energy.

That's not Resistance to Power Nullification though they still have their Abilities and nothing's nullifying them, they just can't use them because they're out of energy hence the need to consume souls or just waiting it out to replenish their energy.
Okay, do you agree with the other points?

Also, demons should have limited body control because of demon Hendrickson controlling his limbs when severed

Yeah
Also, the demon king splits the original demon's body and soul it could be a spell but what does that fall under I think the demon king should have that ability.
Soul Manipulation for one thing, but the DK also gave them their own personalities and bodies (Chandler and Cussack) by splitting them from the Original Demon's Body, Soul, and Personality
resistance to mind manipulation with their commandments.
Not sure about this because I don't think that the Angels' Mind Manipulation/Possession doesn't work on Demons in general, which wouldn't be a feat for the Demons but a rather a weakness for the Angels' Mind Manipulation/Possession

Yeah

Soul Manipulation for one thing, but the DK also gave them their own personalities and bodies (Chandler and Cussack) by splitting them from the Original Demon's Body, Soul, and Personality

Not sure about this because I don't think that the Angels' Mind Manipulation/Possession doesn't work on Demons in general, which wouldn't be a feat for the Demons but a rather a weakness for the Angels' Mind Manipulation/Possession
What about the regeneration of high-ranking demons?

Okay, we need help agreeing with something monspeets commandment does it fall under lited body puppetry?
I don't necessarily see the need to put it as Body Puppetry, limited or otherwise, as it's not that big a deal.

In my opinion, it just forces you to be unable to speak words, but you can still open your mouth, move your mouth, or scream, and think what you want to think, you're just unable to express it with words.

You could just place this in the profile

"Can silence the voice of an individual (Anyone who expresses hidden feelings and/or emotions will be rendered unable to speak)"

I don't necessarily see the need to put it as Body Puppetry, limited or otherwise, as it's not that big a deal.

In my opinion, it just forces you to be unable to speak words, but you can still open your mouth, move your mouth, or scream, and think what you want to think, you're just unable to express it with words.

You could just place this in the profile

"Can silence the voice of an individual (Anyone who expresses hidden feelings and/or emotions will be rendered unable to speak)"
So it doesn't have an abilty? what about sound manipulation or something?

So it doesn't have an abilty? what about sound manipulation or something?
It's an ability but the wiki doesn't seem to have anything like it or similar to it unlike the Powerlisting Fandom

It's an ability but the wiki doesn't seem to have anything like it or similar to it unlike the Powerlisting Fandom

So then it's silence manipulation or muting?

Maybe try Limited Mind Manipulation the reason being that you're still able to think, write, or express your thoughts in any other way other than speaking words. The Commandment just compels you to not speak words anymore

Maybe try Limited Mind Manipulation the reason being that you're still able to think, write, or express your thoughts in any other way other than speaking words. The Commandment just compels you to not speak words anymore
Didn't ichibe stop yhwach from speaking what ability was that?

Would that work it seems physical but maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back