• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, I think it will not attract attention, but I will try to increase the FF cosmology to low 1-c again.

Adolla

To summarize, adolla is a universe that is formed outside the collective consciousness and is completely in a higher dimension than the main universe. It includes concepts such as mathematics and high dimensionality.

Now let's prove that adolla has a higher dimensions.

Adolla 5-D

It is stated that the Adolla is completely disconnected from the main universe and can never be reached from the main universe. and it also contains concepts of ''higher dimensions''.and embodies these concepts. It was also stated that she was completely transcendent from the main universe.

As it is known, even though they offered these feats, they were not accepted and also the HDE hax was removed from Shinra and Haumea. And I will present a few arguments that will support these feats.

Low 1-C Feat

You know that a disaster occurs in the series and the world turns to ashes,But before this disaster happened, another disaster occurred. and this is what the universe and earth looked like before the catastrophe 250 years ago

Before the disaster started, the reality in the series was like this, they were completely real people and like us, Over time, Adolla, formed from humanity's collective unconscious and despair, wants to initiate a disaster to end humanity's despair and changes the structure of the universe, turning it into a fictional universe. This indicates that the adolla sees the main universe as fiction, that is, there is r>f transcendence in cosmology. Seeing a low 2-c structure as fiction in a universe with r>f transcendence is low 1-c. The change in question here is "to the universe" because haumea, sumire and dr.giv express this many times.

I want you to take this into consideration, even if it is done via rw, this still does not change the fact that it transforms a real universe into a fictional structure. So, no matter how it is done, I think there is r>f transcendence in cosmology.

Shinra's ability to leave Haumea behind and possess all of creation gives her a low 1-c.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Back