• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force 3-A Adolla CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot my bad, for the tag

Cyber opinion been its RW.
Also mine that earth and surrounding only

Agrees with my view also

Agrees with lord griffins view and also said they can possibly get a 4-A range through RW.
Ok so nobody agrees with your premise of Adolla only impacting the earth singularly, gotcha. Everyone agrees that Adolla is impacting more than just the earth via reality warping.

So are you done arguing with that notion?

As for the AP section I suppose that would need to be discussed if Adolla merging with the world is a valid 2C feat.

Ok so nobody agrees with your premise of Adolla only impacting the earth singularly, gotcha. Everyone agrees that Adolla is impacting more than just the earth via reality warping.

So are you done arguing with that notion?

As for the AP section I suppose that would need to be discussed if Adolla merging with the world is a valid 2C feat.
I will be waiting again.
2C? You can't even have 4A. On faulty logics

Read what you wrote again
So where did I say the actual blocks were in flames? Because that’s what you said you read. All I said was that we can see the star shaped blocks alongside the flaming earth and the sun in that image.
It can be easily read like both are in flames anyway moving on
Ok…? I actually don’t know what this is but it once again is not related to the actual point I presented.

Dragon statement flowery.
Prove its flowery. You simply saying it is doesn’t prove it to be so. Especially since Dragon’s statement doesn’t exist in a vacuum, it has context behind it which Giovanni’s statement about the stars puts this in support to Dragon talking literally.
The full speech by Giovanni ends with him saying the planet to the sun.
Ok? That doesn’t discredit his notion that both the stars and the moon changed. That just means the earth will turn into another sun as well. So this doesn’t prove anything at all.
I will probably stop replying now, I will update the range in the ongoing CRT, use the energy you have to help fix the pages
If we are to fix the pages we must first determine the correct stances to put on the pages to which the argument you put forth has not been seen as valid.

I will be waiting again.
2C? You can't even have 4A. On faulty logics
You do understand it was already agreed and accepted upon by everyone else including staff members here that Adolla is impacting more than just the earth which entails at least 4A if not tier 3 reality warping.

The only faulty logic here is the argument you presented of only the earth being impacted by Adolla, which has been disagreed upon.

Everyone keep thinking I am villain and possibly no one loves FF as much as I do here, also literally just me and @Dalesean027 did anything to fix the profiles
And I am still working on.
I just don't like wanks and inflated tiers that are shaky as hell

Just one, but continue
Again I literally gave shinra and the evangelist their current range
Stellar, I also know how far the RW is.
It's the AP I am arguing for
2 actually since KingTempest agreed with Cyber’s post talking about stars actually be reality warped into blocks which disagrees with your notion

Said post also included Adolla increasing raw AP as well mind you which was also agreed with.

Your argument also simply makes no sense since your arguing Adolla only impacts the earth when that is objectively not the case as presented in the series and has been disagreed with by multiple other people as well. So your argument in non valid since it’s already disagreed upon.

Everyone keep thinking I am villain and possibly no one loves FF as much as I do here, also literally just me and @Dalesean027 did anything to fix the profiles
Dude I don’t think anyone here thinks you’re the “villain” or whatever.

You’re kind of rude because I’ve seen you insult other people unprompted, or just start yelling for no reason, and I think your argumentation and characterization is bad but nobody here’s like “you’re such a trash person and prolly hate the series.” Or some goofy stuff like that.

But I think you’re overstating how you’re being perceived here or maybe you’re projecting other people here perceiving you that way.

But I just think most people here simply see your argument as bad and don’t think of it as valid. That’s all. How you presented yourself as well maybe.

You’re kind of rude because I’ve seen you insult other people unprompted, or just start yelling for no reason,
Again calling people posts X is not an insult.
And I can't shout, I am typing.

Again I guess no one understands me
I have on the profiles that their reality warping has a tier 4 range already
I am arguing for AP here which is tier 5.
Don't mix it up
Their RW already has that range.
This thread is an AP thread

I don’t think you are a villian at all. Just that your arguments is appealing to ignorance when that is far from the case. This op has provided enough evidence for his case.

This is inconsistent with what happened to the moon

This is consistent with what happened to the moon
Feels like you keep mssing contexts
What happened to the moon was
After benimaru attack, the world saw his moon and the thought of a smiling moon burnt in their mind.
That is different from people who did know nothing about stars thoughts.
Again it simply brings to life what they think. It has to be specific.
Anyway not interested anymore. It is settled

Again calling people posts X is not an insult.
And I can't shout, I am typing.

Again I guess no one understands me
I have on the profiles that their reality warping has a tier 4 range already
I am arguing for AP here which is tier 5.
Don't mix it up
Their RW already has that range.
This thread is an AP thread
You were literally saying to people that they’re just biased and trying to push agendas and we’re just desperate for taking your words out of context
It’s not like super serious hence why I said it’s “kind of” rude, but it still presents an overall negative view.

Also rule 1 about messages, typing in all caps for extended paragraphs signifies yelling and frustration. That’s just a basic rule of messages that everyone knows about, which is again something you did.

Also maybe no one understands you simply because your argument is bad and poorly constructed? Like that is a viable option as well.

The position your arguing with by the way cannot be true. The AP section would come from Adolla merging with the world, two separate existences and time spaces merging. You saying Adolla only impacts the earth is a clearly incorrect statement that is presented within the series. So what you’re arguing against is already moot as you started your argument on false premises.

If you start your argument on false premises, then no matter what you’re arguing for your argument is moot. And you have started on false premises, that being Adolla only impacted the earth when in fact it impacted much more than that.

It is me simply saying he has no proof it was outside the planet,

This is a not true though is it? The moon is very much outside of the planet and I'm pretty sure Arthur crashed on it and the artstyle didn't change

he has no proof it was outside the planet, and neither is there proof that it was only the planet
In this case, standard assumption should be that the manga artstyle reflects the properties of the manga universe

I have always said the adolla influence earth and its surrounding

The "earth and its surrounding" is your made up headcanon nonsense. Nowhere in the manga is it mentioned that it affects the earth and "its surrounding". This notion of "surrounding" is not defined anywhere. What are the spatial limits of this "surrounding"? Is it the lunar distance? Solar distance? Distance to farthest star visible from earth? What is the reason we should accept that it is "lunar distance" as you are so desperate to prove?

After benimaru attack, the world saw his moon and the thought of a smiling moon burnt in their mind.
That is different from people who did know nothing about stars thoughts.

Irrelevant. The same process performed both those feats based on the same input i.e. human perception. They absolutely should be consistent

Ok whatever at this point, the position of Adolla impacting the earth alone has already been disagreed with.

It is seemingly accepted that Adolla is impacting the whole universe. Based on both showings and statements in the series.

Now we have to get moderation input on whether or not Adolla merging with the world is a valid 2C feat or whatever since that is a separate feat from Adolla simply impacting the universe. (Although technically not since the impacts to the universe are due to Adolla being brought closer to the real world

As well as the other statements of the universe merging with Adolla impacting it would be accepted alongside the feat of Adolla merging.

and your claim is - Adolla brought closer hundreds if not thousands of stars, reduced their size and changed their shapes and changed their color and also changed their properties from gas to blocks.
LOL

Also, you are making an appeal to incredulity in a discussion about reality warping!!! Given that said reality warping has already at least converted a Real-life type world into a manga

You should take a moment to re-evaluate your approach

In your head, dear
And you wonder why no one understands or agrees with you, when this is how you present yourself.

Dude, nobody here agrees with your premises. It’s been argued with and it’s simply reached the point where there is simply nothing on your side that supports your position. Hence the wide disagreements to it in the first place.

And you wonder why no one understands or agrees with you, when this is how you present yourself.

Dude, nobody here agrees with your premises. It’s been argued with and it’s simply reached the point where there is simply nothing on your side that supports your position. Hence the wide disagreements to it in the first place.
Again tier 2 adolla is in your head alone.
Whether you agree or not is up to you but it is something you came up with.
What the staff consensus was is
Tier 5 AP, tier 4 range.
Just like the current profiles is
Profiles that I revised btw.

Not one staff here agreed to the 3-A or the one you just came up with tier 2.
Yeah sure, adolla is merging with the universe across all of time? Merged with uncountable infinite snapshot of the universe from the past and the future too.
Yeah sure and you wonder why I think your claims are outrageous or why i said you read a different FF???.

And people understands me just fine, and this is how I present myself to people who keeps on using their head Canons over and over again, surely I will get tired

In your head, dear

Arthur and Dragon fought in space and the artstyle didn't change

There are also multiple panels in the last chapters showing the burning Earth and the Universe in the background with the manga artstyle

There is a panel showing Arthur observe the planetary black flames being extinguished with the wider Universe in the background

Look, you can be condescending all you want, doesn't change the fact that you're wrong

Just give them both (evangelist and shinrabanshoman) likely/possibly 4-a to 3-a with reality warping via adolla/AP if ap is agreed on

Personally I think reality warping would be the least contested because it's actually 100% approvable

Arthur and Dragon fought in space and the artstyle didn't change

There are also multiple panels in the last chapters showing the burning Earth and the Universe in the background with the manga artstyle

There is a panel showing Arthur observe the planetary black flames being extinguished with the wider Universe in the background

Look, you can be condescending all you want, doesn't change the fact that you're wrong
Again I will say scans but you won't provide any
Shows a sun and blocks stars created by adolla and darkness. Yeah sure you can use that to determine the rest
Just give them both (evangelist and shinrabanshoman) likely/possibly 4-a to 3-a with reality warping via adolla/AP if ap is agreed on

Personally I think reality warping would be the least contested because it's actually 100% approvable
Again they already have tier 4 RW range

Again tier 2 adolla is in your head alone.
Whether you agree or not is up to you but it is something you came up with.
What the staff consensus was is
Tier 5 AP, tier 4 range.
Just like the current profiles is
Profiles that I revised btw.
You do realize the merging with the universe is a separate (kind of) feat that the reality warping stuff. (Kind of because the reality warping is caused from Adolla being merged with the universe) which has not reached a staff consensus.

In fact, the multiple showings of the universe being impacted by Adolla being brought closer to the real world is definitive proof that the universe is indeed being merged alongside the earth since were literally seeing it on panel. As well as having statements in support of that notion.
Not one staff here agreed to the 3-A or the one you just came up with tier 2.
Yeah sure, adolla is merging with the universe across all of time? Merged with uncountable infinite snapshot of the universe from the past and the future too.
Yeah sure and you wonder why I think your claims are outrageous or why i said you read a different FF???.
An argument from incredulity is not an argument. That’s a fallacy.

Also yes I am sure that Adolla is merging with the universe as the evidence points that way with multiple showings alongside statements in support of that notion. Your notion that Adolla is only impacting the earth is simply unfounded within the series.
And people understands me just fine, and this is how I present myself to people who keeps on using their head Canons over and over again, surely I will get tired
No they don’t because people do not agree with your premises here. Your premise that the earth alone is being impacted by Adolla has been disagreed with by multiple staff members as well as everyone else here. Your claim simply was debunked.

Universe, or at least 3-B level RW should be uncontroversial, if not for bad-faith actors
The problem then becomes how the discussion has to shift to revolving around Adolla merging with the universe being a 2C feat.

Because the reality shift of the universe is being caused by Adolla being brought closer to the real world.

So wouldn’t that classify as such due to both separate time spaces being merged which last I checked classified as a 2C feat according to the wiki.

Again I will say scans but you won't provide any

Last page of chapter 297 has Arthur observe the black flames being extinguished with the wider Universe in the background

I'm only providing this one because it basically encapsulates everything else

PS: don't assume things about others

@Pain_to12

According to the wiki, a merging of two separate universes classified as a 2C feat. Ergo Adolla merging with the universe would classify as a 2C feat.

Your notion that Adolla is only impacting the earth is not supported within the series at all and has been disagreed with by virtually everyone here.

Pain, your argument dies if you remember that sho is capable of manipulating the heat of the entire universe, and that he does with adolla burst (and adolla burst is the fire that comes from adolla, that is, only a portion of adolla already alters everything the universe)

The problem then becomes how the discussion has to shift to revolving around Adolla merging with the universe being a 2C feat.

Because the reality shift of the universe is being caused by Adolla being brought closer to the real world.

So wouldn’t that classify as such due to both separate time spaces being merged which last I checked classified as a 2C feat according to the wiki.
Dude we literally saw the adolla merging and planet only again stop with this head Canon
We saw it so many times I am baffled by this claims
Last page of chapter 297 has Arthur observe the black flames being extinguished with the wider Universe in the background
Uhhhm check it again and see how you can pinpoint things clearly and how they are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back