• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force 3-A Adolla CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that accepted?
Didn’t you agree with someone of Adolla reality warping the universe?

Anyways, it was agreed upon by I believe everyone besides Pain that Adolla is impacting more than just the earth from at least the star showings, but as for the actual argument of the universe it’s from this:

1) The stars being directly witnessed to be reality warped alongside the statement of Adolla impacting the whole universe
2) Other lore showings such as turning the fire force world from reality to fiction.

This reality warping is done via Adolla being brought closer to the real world and eventually merging with it which unless I’m incorrect on the wiki standards, last I checked two separate spaces merging with one another classified as a 2C feat correct?

Uhhhm check it again and see how you can pinpoint things clearly and how they are made.

Let me make it clear for you by being as verbose as possible:

Arthur is literally there. In space. Watching as the black flames get extinguished and there are stars in the background. The entire scene is drawn i.e. a manga panel and no part of it is a black and white photograph

Your ridiculous notion that "only the planet earth" was somehow converted from IRL artstyle i.e. photos to a drawn manga artstyle is untenable

Honestly it should not have taken this much effort to prove something so obvious, but you're being deliberately obtuse

Dude we literally saw the adolla merging and planet only again stop with this head Canon
We can literally see multiple star block shaped stars alongside Adolla engulfing the planet in black flames, disproving your notion that just the earth was impacted. You’re the only one bringing in headcanon into this equation by repeating debunked talking points.

Uhhhm check it again and see how you can pinpoint things clearly and how they are made.

Let me make it clear for you by being as verbose as possible:

Arthur is literally there. In space. Watching as the black flames get extinguished and there are stars in the background. The entire scene is drawn i.e. a manga panel and no part of it is a black and white photograph

Your ridiculous notion that "only the planet earth" was somehow converted from IRL artstyle i.e. photos to a drawn manga artstyle is untenable

No. I agreed that it was outside of the planet. I never said it reached the entire universe.
Ok then what is your stance on the prospect of Adolla impacting the universe from the evidence presented. If it’s acknowledged that Adolla is reaching outside of the earth and is stated to be impacting the entire universe, what would be the position against it affecting the whole universe?

And then I’d like to ask what your stance is on the merging of the two worlds and what kind of feat that would classify as. Mostly to know if the merging of two worlds does classify as a 2C feat or if that is the wiki standard on that kind of feat.

Where would you place the limit?

PS: This is an honest question
Earth to sun distance
Ok then what is your stance on the prospect of Adolla impacting the universe from the evidence presented. If it’s acknowledged that Adolla is reaching outside of the earth and is stated to be impacting the entire universe, what would be the position against it affecting the whole universe?

And then I’d like to ask what your stance is on the merging of the two worlds and what kind of feat that would classify as. Mostly to know if the merging of two worlds does classify as a 2C feat or if that is the wiki standard on that kind of feat.
Send the scans for where it says the entire universe so I can judge for myself please

Send the scans for where it says the entire universe so I can judge for myself please
Sure:

Here is the link to the universal statement.

Here are the raws for it as well:

NAlHwPG.jpg

Here as well is an image showcasing the reality warping extends to at least a 4A range. (I can also provide more images showcasing the reality warping on faraway stars as well if need be).

And it is also important to note that there are other lore based feats that happened prior to the series’ beginning which were due as a direct results of Adolla and the cataclysm such as

The fire force world originally being real life before being transformed into an anime as a result of Adolla as well as

The sun originally being created as a result of Adolla as well.

All of this in my opinion displays enough evidence in showcasing that Adolla is impacting the widespread universe and not just a part of it.

also in the same chapter Giovanni mentions that PI is solvable thanks to the great cataclysm, and PI is something impossible to solve because it is infinite.
practically mathematical manipulation in a...i don't know level.

Here is the link to the universal statement.

Here are the raws for it as well:

let's look at the context closely, From chapter 208. We have Haumea calling an assembly of all the white clads, in which jiovanni is part, Then she explicitly said, "bring fiery doom to this planet", Then she said the great cataclysm as started and there is no stopping it anymore. Then we have the whole yona speech explaining how he built the world for adolla. Then in chapter 234, we have a few of the white goons around still discussing. Literally, before Jiovanni made that statement Sumire and yona explained that great cataclysm simply ends humankind. And since they are the oldest pillars and withnessed the first cataclysm, they are sure as hell more knowledgeable. And also right before jiovanni said that, Haumea said the conclusion is death, in reference to yona's statement and charon's about mankind. Then we have Jiovanni making the statement "Human's heading for death, for destructions........... it is true of this planet, it is true of the universe"
Combining previous contexts, jiovanni words become flowery like I already said, and the way it was said was also flowery. so please stop this entire thing about his words been valid.
Anyway, to finish things, keep reading, you have a long way to go. Argue with scans not me.
And your beloved jiovanni said this about the great cataclysm and not flowery at all

Also he said this "Will turn this planet into a sun

And for the tier 4 range? Yeah sure they have that already. I put it there.
For adolla merging with the whole universe, certainly wrong to the core.
We have literally visuals of the merging and multiple statements.
It only merged with earth, this is simply reaching

There are also other statements involving the usage of the term “world” that would entail meaning “universe” that I could list out as well. But the point is I believe there is substantiative showings along with statements indicating it’s impacting the whole universe

And for the tier 4 range? Yeah sure they have that already. I put it there.
For adolla merging with the whole universe, certainly wrong to the core.
We have literally visuals of the merging and multiple statements.
It only merged with earth, this is simply reaching
Everything you quoted I already Responded to and displayed faulty reasoning in that post right there which you were incapable of refuting. You didn’t demonstrate how Giovanni’s words classified as “flowery” as you made no effort to list the criteria for a flowery statement and explain how Giovanni’s statement met that criteria

Nor did you bother explaining how anything you linked showcased how Giovanni’s statement is flowery. Therefore the statement shall remain as valid until you are able to properly demonstrate your point.

We have both showings and statements indicating that no Adolla is indeed affecting more than just the earth and merging with the whole universe. Your point is simply demonstrably wrong.

is stated in chapter 253 that it has merge with reality.
and this is after chapter 246,so i don't know about you
Then shows a planet
We have both showings and statements indicating that no Adolla is indeed affecting more than just the earth and merging with the whole universe. Your point is simply demonstrably wrong.
Yeah you read a different FF

Send the scans
Tbh this may be too much to ask for, but you can read the manga starting from chapter 207/208,
Till well as long as you can. You can skip through it, just watch out for
Haumea
Hibana
Shinra
Sumire
And Jiovanni.
You will have the full context and depictions the single universe statement taken out of context is there too, also the almost 100 that said planet is there

Then shows a planet
Actually there were multiple star shaped blocks surrounded by that planet. Showcasing Adolla merged with more than just the earth since it’s impacting more of the universe.
Yeah you read a different FF
Insulting people’s intelligence like this is very petty and childish and showcases a very lack of introspection you put forth in your own arguments with your incapability to actually address other peoples counter arguments towards you.
Tbh this may be too much to ask for, but you can read the manga starting from chapter 207/208,
Till well as long as you can. You can skip through it, just watch out for
Haumea
Hibana
Shinra
Sumire
And Jiovanni.
You will have the full context and depictions the single universe statement taken out of context is there too, also the almost 100 that said planet is there
Dude everybody’s said this to you and for some reason it just doesn’t click. Just because it says earth doesn’t mean only the earth. Those two claims don’t correlate with each other. So stop trying to push your “agenda” as you like to call it onto this.

The very fact that Adolla is on panel impacting more than just the earth disproves the notion that Adolla is only affecting the earth alone.

The fact that the universe shifted from real life to fiction showcases the notion that Adolla is impacting the whole universe.

I’ll read it when I get off work, thanks
If you’re going to read some of the chapters then another few chapters I’d recommend to check out would be 216, 218 (you can skip 217 if you’d like.), 234 and 235 for more context for other stuff such as the universe being changed from reality to fiction due to Adolla and other context for the universal statements.

Planet =/= only planet

We've been through this before
Uhhhhm, when they refer to the planet, it's surroundings can be part too.
Anyway earth moon was affected. And it's in earth's orbit. Still nothing outside that.
And oh "I will destroy this country"
But he did not say "I will destroy this country only" so he must be multi-galaxy level since he said like this country will end all things will end too, and also we saw him destroy a country meaning he can do more than that.
That's a very stupid argument.

Last edited:
And oh "I will destroy this country"
But he did not say "I will destroy this country only" so he must be multi-galaxy level since he said like this country will end all things will end too, and also we saw him destroy a country meaning he can do more than that.
Very bad strawman

There literally is a Universal Reality warping feat of turning an IRL-type universe into the fire force universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back