• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force 3-A Adolla CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to make this as straight forward as possible. This thread is to propose an upgrade of ShinraBansho man and the evangelist based solely off their scaling to and relationship with "Adolla". This is based purely off Adolla itself and no inferred ratings from dimensional scaling etc.
In this thread I will do only 2 things
  • Present the dimension of adolla as 3-A(Universal Level)
  • Present Why Shinra Bansho Man and the Evangelist scale to it
Adolla
During the final arc of Fire Force the dimension of "Adolla" begins merging with the normal world causing the cataclysm. The scale of this event is often thought of as not given by a lot of people but with context from the manga it's clear that Adolla is merging with the universe itself

Specifically Jiovanni(someone who studied adolla and actually made himself closer to it) mentions that in terms of scale the cataclysm is happening to the "Universe"(Chapter 234). This is important because literally goes out of his way to clarify that he means "Universe" and in context he is specifically by his own admission speaking in terms of "Scale".

This on it's own simply means adolla's merger with the "World" is in fact happening to the "Universe" meaning adolla itself is as large as the universe itself. This is also supported by the previous cataclysms attempts having
Who Scales to this:
The Evangelist/Haumea: The evangelist would undoubtably scale Adolla itself being 3-A and being capable of affecting a whole universe for the simple reason that The Evangelist is Adolla itself. We get the context for this from 2 through lines:
It is very much apparent that the Evangelist=Adolla as the Evangelist is adolla itself.

Shinrabansho Man: This part is very simple as it's already accepted(and even already on his profile) that Shinra bansho man destroyed "The Despair" which in the context of the information above is the entirety of adolla itself.

Agree: @Maitreya, @Lormac_CC (Possibly 3-A), @Zexer1 , @Excel616 , @Alexander ,@Arkenis ,@CurrySenpai , @eliaspower1234 (Possibly 3-A), @Lynieryz , @ObberGobb , @EndlessCalamity (Possibly Low 2-C), @Null

Disagree:

Neutral:
Is it combat applicable or Environmental destruction?

The entire great cataclysm, after the end it was only the planet and the goal of the great cataclysm is to turn the planet into a sun. And that was always the goal.
So what are you on, your claim is that the great cataclysm is to destroy the universe.
Your claim and the OP claim is that the great cataclysm will destroy the universe.
While I said earth and your claim is universe.
So yes the series contradicts that claim.

This is sumire the most knowledgeable saying
"Source of Planet destroying cataclysm"

Which is a scan I did not add in my earlier post since there are tons more but I can't be bothered to find all, but somehow you cannot find one that says universe, also we have direct showing of the great cataclysm, which is planet only, so again what do you mean you mean none if your claims is contradicted?
"Your claim about jiovanni saying the great cataclysm will destroy the universe"
Is contradicted by every turning point in the story.

So like I said jiovanni statement is just about how everything dies so flowery. Since the same jiovanni said "the cataclysm is going to turn this planet into a sun" and two others that says, the great cataclysm will end mankind.
The conversation is indeed getting redundant so I’m just gonna say these things.

1) Nothing is being contradicted here since Adolla merging with the universe is the thing bringing about these changes or destruction. No matter what, the universe had been impacted by Adolla. We see it on screen with the shift in the stars with direct confirmation to the such. We know prior it shifted reality into fiction and has other prior showings such as creating the original sun.

2) The scans you posted many many times say “the fabric/physics of this world is being altered.” You saying only the earth is being altered is an extrapolation for that statement since world can means more than just the earth such as the universe. This has happened in fire force before such as Giovanni talking about how the physics of the world had been altered when he was referring to the stars and such. World can mean more than just earth.

In summary for this point: no scans you posted ever actually contradict anything that had been said because no where does it say only the earth singularly will be affected.

We have active confirmation and showings that Adolla impacts more than just the earth. (One case in shifting the stars and the other case in turning reality into fiction.) alongside those statements of Adolla impacting the universe. So due to the combination of both concrete showings and statements I believe it’s valid for Adolla’s reach for be universal.

That was what everything she said means
She said planet right before world so that means she was certainly referring to the planet/human population
Not necessarily true, and the manga blatantly contradicts this notion that "only the earth was affected" too, because last time I checked, we don't have faces on the moon and the sun IRL

Is it combat applicable or Environmental destruction?
the main way it would be is that its shown through arthur that adolla reality warping can be converted into ap, and he wasnt connected to the entirety of it

the evangelist would scale to the entirety of it as would shinrabanshoman

the main way it would be is that its shown through arthur that adolla reality warping can be converted into ap, and he wasnt connected to the entirety of it

the evangelist would scale to the entirety of it as would shinrabanshoman
Still writing my reply for others but no one would scale to it.
It's reality warping, they have no AP feat, the AP feat they have for it is tier 5. And again everyone one in the top scales to it.
And again 3-A adolla is not accepted, we have three disagreement from staffs and one who disagrees but says they get a 4-A range.

Edit: no reply us needed, I have already addressed it all.
Point to note tho that i have not addressed, adolla merges with the planet and not the universe that's baseless head Canon.
Not only did the showing explicitly showed it merging with the planet alone, we have direct statements like this that says merge with the planet.
https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Fire-Brigade-Of-Flames/0210-014.png

Last edited:
Not necessarily true, and the manga blatantly contradicts this notion that "only the earth was affected" too, because last time I checked, we don't have faces on the moon and the sun IRL
Again already explained this.
And no it did not affect the sun.

I will address this quickly, but I should mention that as adolla gets closer the surroundings changed based on majority(not all) humans perception of the surrounding.
The moon changed shape after majority of the humans saw Benimaru's moon, which is Benimaru that the moon is better than the sun and the moon should be smiling.
And that changed the perspective of the people to a smiling moon which in turn changed the actual moon into a smiling one.
For the little stars, during arthur and dragon fight it was noted that the earth was surrounded by "a sea of twinkling stars". Which will be what the majority of humans think surrounds earth, meaning those are not real stars to begin with just something small that is shining that they think surrounds earth. Stars been that small and that close to earth will mean that "The majority thinks stars are that small and that close to earth" to begin with

Besides, affecting the moon and earth immediate surrounding = affects the universe

The scans you posted many many times say “the fabric/physics of this world is being altered.” You saying only the earth is being altered is an extrapolation for that statement since world can means more than just the earth such as the universe. This has happened in fire force before such as Giovanni talking about how the physics of the world had been altered when he was referring to the stars and such. World can mean more than just earth.
This is extremely dishonest, and you taking the statements out of contexts, here is the full statement.
For with this cataclysm..... the planet will become a world of flames and spontaneous human combustions, wouldn't you agree? (after 250 years have passed, the white clads scheme is finally fulfilled. the cataclysm that threatens to rewrite the rules of the world and bring about its destruction continues!!! On this violent planet, despair continues to be on the attack)
If the planet was referred to as world, why tf would you say I am going to a conclusion when I said the laws and physics been altered is the planet and not the universe?
This was why I am questioning if you actually read fire force properly or at least read my scans properly.
I am not concluding anything, Okubo is the one who mentioned planet and world in the same sentence and context.

Last edited:
Still writing my reply for others but no one would scale to it.
It's reality warping, they have no AP feat, the AP feat they have for it is tier 5. And again everyone one in the top scales to it.
And again 3-A adolla is not accepted, we have three disagreement from staffs and one who disagrees but says they get a 4-A range.

Edit: no reply us needed, I have already addressed it all.
Point to note tho that i have not addressed, adolla merges with the planet and not the universe that's baseless head Canon.
Not only did the showing explicitly showed it merging with the planet alone, we have direct statements like this that says merge with the planet.
https://official-complete-1.granpulse.us/manga/Fire-Brigade-Of-Flames/0210-014.png
im referring to this
0268-005.png

which is consistent with the approach of adolla increasing the power of characters across the planet

im fine with a 4-a interpretation

im referring to this
0268-005.png

which is consistent with the approach of adolla increasing the power of characters across the planet
A ring which allowed him to breathe in space and gave him an armour cloak, not increased his AP. which would be RW again in this case. The thoughts he was using here are the thoughts of people wanting him to win.
im fine with a 4-a interpretation
It is possibly with range, and still will probably need more votes for that.

Besides, affecting the moon and earth immediate surrounding = affects the universe
Affecting the moon, the sun and earth immediate surrounding = More than just the planet was affected

And to remind you "just the planet was affected" is your stance

his ap def rose as he used adolla, was able to injure fully armored dragon far more than before

0268-004.png

This is the page right before the power statement, arthur confirms it isnt just breathing but power as well

the ring also isnt a special item per se, its a regular ring that arthur envisions as special which lets him grasp adolla. It would be no different for any other being grasping adolla

i agree he didnt have the thoughts of all of mankind, which is why he wouldnt fully scale to adolla, the evangelist would

Affecting the moon, the sun and earth immediate surrounding = More than just the planet was affected

And to remind you "just the planet was affected" is your stance
The sun was not affected you read a different ff.

only the moon and earth immediate surrounding. also I have always said the moon was affected and the earth. Don't try to change my words.
What I am quoting is the dozens of statements that says it will affect earth and not a mention of anything else. but the showing was earth and its surroundings
his ap def rose as he used adolla, was able to injure fully armored dragon far more than before

0268-004.png

This is the page right before the power statement, arthur confirms it isnt just breathing but power as well

the ring also isnt a special item per se, its a regular ring that arthur envisions as special which lets him grasp adolla. It would be no different for any other being grasping adolla

i agree he didnt have the thoughts of all of mankind, which is why he wouldnt fully scale to adolla, the evangelist would
Yes after he said that was not all it could do, He got himself a nice defense cloak. so breathing and cloak thats all.

His AP did not increase, he matched an all out dragon before and was still matched perfectly after, no shown increase in AP. you dont struggle against someone you struggled with after you got a nice boost in AP

Again the adolla is majorly RW, Haumea that fought shinra and sho would scale since she has merged with the earth consciousness and using adolla fully, even after the great cataclysm was complete, which would mean everyone else scales.
Again it is not AP to begin with, the arthur point is moot

The sun was not affected you read a different ff.
I was under the impression that Soul Eater is a direct sequel to Fire Force, and the world (rather, the universe) of Soul Eater, which was created by Shinrabanshoman has a very different-looking sun

What I am quoting is the dozens of statements that says it will affect earth and not a mention of anything else
That only proves that the earth will be affected, but not that nothing else will be affected (because that would be false).

I am going to use your own interpretation to make my case

The following is what you have said:

"I will address this quickly, but I should mention that as adolla gets closer the surroundings changed based on majority(not all) humans perception of the surrounding.
The moon changed shape after majority of the humans saw Benimaru's moon, which is Benimaru that the moon is better than the sun and the moon should be smiling.
And that changed the perspective of the people to a smiling moon which in turn changed the actual moon into a smiling one.
For the little stars, during arthur and dragon fight it was noted that the earth was surrounded by "a sea of twinkling stars". Which will be what the majority of humans think surrounds earth, meaning those are not real stars to begin with just something small that is shining that they think surrounds earth. Stars been that small and that close to earth will mean that "The majority thinks stars are that small and that close to earth" to begin with
"

So, there was a "real" moon that was changed into a smiling one. The original moon clearly no longer exists. By a logical extension, there must also have been "real" stars that were changed into the "sea of twinkling stars" surrounding the Earth. If the changes are based on human perception and belief, then the stars that are visible in the night sky must have been changed into these fake tiny lights and that would include significant parts of around 9 galaxies

Your own interpretation validates at least 3-B reality warping

Last edited:
he explicitly says its converted to power, its unquantifiable boost in ap

haumea only fully merges with the evangelist AFTER shinrabanshoman is born

0296-018.png

0296-020.png

This is extremely dishonest, and you taking the statements out of contexts, here is the full statement.
How about you know which statement I’m referring to before you accuse someone of dishonesty hm?

Because the statement I was referring to I specifically mentioned was Giovanni’s statement of the “world’s physics being altered” when he was referring to the stars and the moon, clearly going beyond simply the “planet” with the usage of the word “world” there in that context.
If the planet was referred to as world, why tf would you say I am going to a conclusion when I said the laws and physics been altered is the planet and not the universe?
This was why I am questioning if you actually read fire force properly or at least read my scans properly.
I am not concluding anything, Okubo is the one who mentioned planet and world in the same sentence and context.
Because you’re objectively wrong in that as is the case with Giovanni where he says “the physics of this world have been altered” when he was directly referring to the stars and the moon in that statement, meaning the “world” in this context would be beyond simply the planet. So you’re simply wrong in saying only the earth’s physics are altered when we have clear and direct statements towards the contrary.

Dragon’s statement of “let’s decide the fate of the stars” also supports Giovanni’s statement of the actual stars being physically altered, again something we actually see within the series itself as well.

The conclusion for the series is that Adolla impacts the widespread universe and not just the earth singularly. As is both seen, shown, and given prior to the series with lore.

Your own interpretation validates at least 3-B reality warping
You read my post wrong
Reals stars are not made of blocks, they are burning gasses.
So no my claim does not validates that, just a misconstrued one from your head.

The original moon shape was changed.
Blocks of stars were created.

Don't misquote me. It's annoying to say the least

he explicitly says its converted to power, its unquantifiable boost in ap

haumea only fully merges with the evangelist AFTER shinrabanshoman is born

0296-018.png

0296-020.png

My bad about the haumea stuff
Anyway there is no boost in AP if he Stull struggled with dragon after the boost in AP.
My conclusion for the series is that Adolla impacts the widespread universe and not just the earth singularly. As is both seen, shown, and given prior to the series with lore.
Edited it a bit
Anyway that's your head Canon
As the entire last chapter showed all that we need and it was just earth

You have no demonstrated this claim in any capacity and is contradicted by multiple statements in the series such as Giovanni and Dragon. So you’re just wrong on that one.
Edited it a bit
Anyway that's your head Canon
As the entire last chapter showed all that we need and it was just earth
You do realize that even in the very last chapter we can still directly witness multiple star shaped stars alongside the burning earth right? Which also objectively proves more than the earth was impacted even in the final panels.

Also we directly witness the stars being changed, a clear and direct feat that you are not getting around.

Also we have direct statements of Adolla impacting the whole universe.

Also we have other lore feats such as Adolla turning reality into fiction and creating the original sun from a precious cataclysm.

No matter what, everything points to Adolla impacting more than just the earth.

The original moon shape was changed.
Why are the two cases different?

If original moon shape was changed, then original stars were also changed

If blocks of stars were created then a fake duplicate moon must also have been created and the original one should still exist

You have no demonstrated this claim in any capacity and is contradicted by multiple statements in the series such as Giovanni and Dragon. So you’re just wrong on that one.
I will handle the giovanni statement in a bit, the dragon statement is flowery and nothing mroe
You do realize that even in the very last chapter we can still directly witness multiple star shaped stars alongside the burning earth right? Which also objectively proves more than the earth was impacted even in the final panels.
No we dont see the stars burning
Also we directly witness the stars being changed, a clear and direct feat that you are not getting around.
No we dont
Also we have direct statements of Adolla impacting the whole universe.
No we dont
Also we have other lore feats such as Adolla turning reality into fiction and creating the original sun from a precious cataclysm.
the planet alone, based on statements. And the previous sun was a planet turned into a sun. a planet that had great cataclysm happen on their own turf too
No matter what, everything points to Adolla impacting more than just the earth.
Yes earth and its surroundings
Why are the two cases different?

If original moon shape was changed, then original stars were also changed
Stars are not made of blocks try again

Last edited:
You can't even stay consistent within the same post. Please stop arguing in such transparently bad faith
your post is daft and clearly shows you are biased and won't read things properly to push agendas. You must be desperate to take my words out of context?
That "planet alone. based on statements" was in reply to him saying the art style changed.
Tf is wrong with you? It is me simply saying he has no proof it was outside the planet, and neither is there proof that it was only the planet, but thank God you cant say I should prove a negative
So you admit that all of those statements you repeatedly cited to try and prove that "only" the earth was affected don't actually say that?
you have trouble reading and only see what you want so I am not surprised, I have always said the adolla influence earth and its surrounding based on the majority views.

Not originally, but they were changed into that form. Try again
lmao so the simple thing is adolla changes the environment based on majority view of the world. Some humans that did not go to school thinks the sky and atmosphere contains shining blocks shaped like stars and are black and white.
So my claim is - Adolla created things like that to fit their view of the atmosphere
and your claim is - Adolla brought closer hundreds if not thousands of stars, reduced their size and changed their shapes and changed their color and also changed their properties from gas to blocks.
LOL
infact what was said when those things appeared after Raffles was due to raffles the people's imagination is blowing up, so yes they are imagining it and adolla creates whatever you imagine. Creating blocks the size of my fist does not make you star level.

I will handle the giovanni statement in a bit, the dragon statement is flowery and nothing mroe
It’s not flowery and until you demonstrate it to be flowery it shall remain as valid. It’s especially valid when put into the context of Giovanni’s statements and the actual showings of the stars shifting. Thus making the statement in fact liberal
Yes we do, post the image of the final showings of the earth engulfed in black flames alongside the actual sun and I can circular multiple star shaped stars in that image.
No we dont
“No we don’t” isn’t an argument. Especially when we objectively do from Giovanni’s statement which you have yet to demonstrate as “flowery” either. Thus making the statement valid.
No we dont
Yes we do. That’s just a clear part of the series where we see the shift in stars alongside the earth. I already posted the panels for it.
the planet alone, based on statements
The universe based on showing and statements and lore.
Stars don’t classify as “it’s surroundings” now do they? They classify as part of the universe which Adolla shifts.
Hey, there’s this really cool and neat thing called reality warping which allows you to change reality as you see fit. So how things originally are means little to a reality warped because they control reality.

This is such a bad argument here.

No we dont

No we dont

the planet alone, based on statements. And the previous sun was a planet turned into a sun. a planet that had great cataclysm happen on their own turf too

Because stars where not burnping does not mean it was not affected. The purpose is to prove that not just the earth was affected. Honestly you concedEd already.

Yes we do, post the image of the final showings of the earth engulfed in black flames alongside the actual sun and I can circular multiple star shaped stars in that image.
Scans the actual sun which is earth 1 was also in flames alongside the other planets, I will wait.
Also you see blocks shaped like stars burning, not actual stars.
Because stars where not burnping does not mean it was not affected. The purpose is to prove that not just the earth was affected. Honestly you concedEd already.
uhhhm, "Earth and the surrounding was affected" =/= "the whole universe was affected"
93 billion light years difference

Last edited:
Not interested in back and forth, the thread was rejected
three staffs disagreed and one also disagrees but thinks they can have 4-A range based on the star point, which is wrong and would probably require a thread of it's own, I dont see anyone agreeing with the 3-A shenanigans.
And also so far all that was shown is reality warping
I am done here, would keep following for new arguments tho, I won't be replying to things that I have addressed but people chose to ignore

Scans the actual sun which is earth 1 was also in flames alongside the other planets, I will wait.
What are you even saying here? Is this legible? What the hell are you talking about? I just said we can see block shape stars in the panel alongside the flaming earth and the sun, which demonstrates more than just the earth was impacted by Adolla.

The block like shaped stars are actual stars that were turned into that block shape via reality warping. You’re not getting around this objective fact of the series. Your headcanon is simply unfounded and contradicted in the series.

What are you even saying here? Is this legible? What the hell are you talking about? I just said we can see block shape stars in the panel alongside the flaming earth and the sun, which demonstrates more than just the earth was impacted by Adolla.
Yes we do, post the image of the final showings of the earth engulfed in black flames alongside the actual sun

That's your post
We see A engulfed in flame alongside B means that both A and B was in flames.

Please why that may have been a typo, a mistake on your part. It is not my fault
What I read was both earth and the actual sun were in flames alongside those blocks

The block like shaped stars are actual stars that were turned into that block shape via reality warping. You’re not getting around this objective fact of the series. Your headcanon is simply unfounded and contradicted in the series.
So my claim is - Adolla created things like that to fit their view of the atmosphere
and your claim is - Adolla brought closer hundreds if not thousands of stars, reduced their size and changed their shapes and changed their color and also changed their properties from gas to blocks.
LOL
infact what was said when those things appeared after Raffles was due to raffles the people's imagination is blowing up, so yes they are imagining it and adolla creates whatever you imagine. Creating blocks the size of my fist does not make you star level.

Tell me what contradicts the fact that adolla can create things to fit the humans view of the world?
Wow

Not interested in back and forth, the thread was rejected
three staffs disagreed and one also disagrees but thinks they can have 4-A range based on the star point, which is wrong and would probably require a thread of it's own, I dont see anyone agreeing with the 3-A shenanigans.
And also so far all that was shown is reality warping
I am done here, would keep following for new arguments tho, I won't be replying to things that I have addressed but people chose to ignore
You do understand that for one, pretty sure one staff member did agree with the thread and two staff members have disagreed with your interpretation of the events

As for the actual profile ratings. It’s been agreed unanimously by everyone but you that Adolla does indeed impact the whole universe via reality warping and the actual AP ratings I guess would have to be discussed in whether or not Adolla merging with the universe is a valid 2C feat, which still would need to be discussed by other staff members and users. Or if Adolla does indeed give an AP boost with linkage which also seems to be supported and agreed upon based on the evidence presented.

to pain

adolla is always an increase in power

arthur blatantly got stronger, as does anyone else with a adolla link

there was an increase in ap, even if minor

the point is adolla linkage can translate to ap gains

also there is proof of an ap gain. In chapter 266, dragon goes armored on earth. At most Arhtur can leave a scar on the armor. After gaining adolla he can impale through the armor and even cut off dragons limbs. There was an increase

uhhhm, "Earth and the surrounding was affected" =/= "the whole universe was affected"
93 billion light years difference
did you miss the part when the op provided a scan that Adolla Is able to affect the whole universe, then you tried to counter with no it affects just the earth. No it has been proven that not only the earth was affected so adolla been able to affect the universe is a valid statement.

Yes we do, post the image of the final showings of the earth engulfed in black flames alongside the actual sun

That's your post
We see A engulfed in flame alongside B means that both A and B was in flames.

Please why that may have been a typo, a mistake on your part. It is not my fault
What I read was both earth and the actual sun were in flames alongside those blocks
….Dawg that’s not a typo but that’s you having a poor interpretation of my words.

When I said “post the image of the earth engulfed in black flames alongside the sun” I was talking about the actual IMAGE. In the panel we see both the earth and sun, hence why I said “earth alongside the sun.”

This, this image. this is the image I’m talking about, in this image we see the earth alongside the sun.

Please stop with this mischaracterization of what I said on points tangentially related at best to the main argument, and actually address the argument presented before you.

You’ve done this several times now.

Shoot my bad, for the tag

Pretty much this for me tbh, Cyber nd Pain share my opinion, if not most of them
Cyber opinion been its RW.
Also mine that earth and surrounding only
After reading the OP and Pain's long counter-post, I'm going to half to disagree with the upgrade. Reality Warping seems fine but the Great Cataclysm seems to just be Earth turning into a sun, not the end of the entire universe. I think the character was just making a comparison that the the world will end just like the universe because eventually everything dies as in one of the scans Pain posted, the character states that everything in this world from the humans to the stars heads towards destruction once they come into being. So in a way, the character is saying this world will end like the universe, it's just a matter of scale.

This is just my interpretation of what I've read on this thread. I'm not knowledgeable on this verse but overall, I find Pain's points more solid. Right now, my phone is about to die so that's about it for me until tomorrow.
Agrees with my view also
This is more or less my view on it. Though the stars being transformed still be a rather notable reality warping feat.
Agrees with lord griffins view and also said they can possibly get a 4-A range through RW.

Tell me what contradicts the fact that adolla can create things to fit the humans view of the world?
Wow
Giovanni’s statement alongside Dragon’s statement indicating the actual stars of the universe were shifted and not these random blocks were created which is just headcanon on your part and is not founded within the series

We also have other lore feats of Adolla turning reality into fiction.

adolla is always an increase in power
Not in the way you put it, as adolla go closer everyone's pyrokinetic abilities got stronger too.
I am talking about the dragon scenario.
And you equating the arthur statement as adolla is one crazy boost when it was inconsequential.
He struggled before and after
Please stop with this mischaracterization of what I said on points tangentially related at best to the main argument, and actually address the argument presented before you.
Read what you wrote again
It can be easily read like both are in flames anyway moving on

Giovanni’s statement alongside Dragon’s statement indicating the actual stars of the universe were shifted and not these random blocks were created which is just headcanon on your part and is not founded within the series

We also have other lore feats of Adolla turning reality into fiction.
Dragon statement flowery.
The full speech by Giovanni ends with him saying the planet to the sun.

I will probably stop replying now, I will update the range in the ongoing CRT, use the energy you have to help fix the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back