• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force 3-A Adolla CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very poor construction of framing your rebuttal which did not meaningfully address any of the arguments I presented in opposition towards you.

Believe me you don't know the difference between 2D and 3D, you just think you do.

Length - 1D
  • Width - 2D
  • Height - 3D
So in the former world, the humans their have no height and were all indivisible flat surfaces?

Cause you probably read a different Manga, all that changed was the way the former humans looked like, their art style.
Ok, so how about you kindly address the argument presented before you instead of latching on to a literal nothing burger. Me saying 3D to 2D is a signifier for them being turned into real life to an anime. I don’t even know what you’re saying here, if I’m saying the former world was 3D how did you come to conclusion that I said the former world has no height when the third dimension literally includes height to it?

Are you positive you’re reading what I wrote down correctly? Are you sure you’re understanding the words presented before you correctly?

Again, the actual argument presented before you was the fact that because reality shifted from real life to an anime, at all. And this affects everything including the universe is definitive proof that Adolla impacts the very fabric of the universe with the great cataclysm.
Also most of your posts up there was nonsense and just you arguing with scans, but let me answer a question You asked
This is quite frankly, just you not addressing any of the opposition before you. You just say it was “nonsense” and move on, which I find to be a common trend with how you’ll simply state a position to hold and just claim it’s the correct one without doing any of the proper work to actually prove it to be so.

You did not address the critiques of how you failed to properly demonstrate giw Jiovanni’s statement classified as “flowery.” You did not address how we literally see the stars get directly impacted by Adolla, or how the universe being shifted into an anime style itself is a direct feat of the universe being shifted. You simply latched on to something tangentially related and dismissed the other arguments with no actual rebuttal in tow. This is a problem I find with your posts here as you do not actually substantiate or refute anything, simply state claims and conclusions.

Again the entire, last chapters showed this. After the vreat cataclysm was complete, only earth was affected, you don't see the stars dying do you?? As we can still see the stars that are supposed to die. If we take jiovanni statements literally.
Did you happen to miss how the stars were directly impacted from Adolla’s shift? Something directly stated by Jiovanni that “the stars and the moon and the very physics of this world have been altered.”

So how can Adolla only be impacting the earth if we are quite literally witnessing the stars being shifted in the night sky? How can Adolla be only impacting the earth if we see the universe in anime style when we know for a fact that wasn’t how the world looked before.

Again, as many people pointed out. Simply saying “the earth will be engulfed in flames” doesn’t mean only the earth will be impacted by Adolla. You still have yet to demonstrate that claim.
Literally everything here was earth alone, clearly you didn't read my post.
No I did. The problem with your post though was that you did not explain, or prove, or demonstrate, how exactly the links you posted proves the position your holding. And that was a critique I had with your whole post that I laid out multiple times only for you to simply dismiss as “nonsense.”

Also nothing there said only the earth was gonna be impacted by Adolla which is your main argument. In fact we objectively know that to be not true because we literally see it and are directly told it to be not true.

So your position is just wrong, because we have confirmed actions both in the series and prior to the series’ beginning of Adolla impacting more than just the earth.
Another thing thar made me realized you did not open those scans and we read different fire force is this.

This literally means, the sun was once a planet that became a burning planet(star) after their cataclysm was completed, but your misguided agendas won't let you see that.
And also you did not read ff, here is the context of that scan up above, the page right before it.
Jiovanni said "this is the second earth"
The issue is that none of the links you posted actually prove the positions you hold. Nor did you bother explaining how they do in the first place. That’s the problem with your post here, you simply listing out links and then stating your conclusion with no explanation on how those links prove the positions you’re holding, means there’s almost nothing to address with the links there because no argument was put forth.

You also are aware that the very fact that that the sun was still turned into the sun, regardless of it being an earth prior (which also did not get elaborated on mind you), still directly proves fire force is above tier 5 once more.

We also know for a fact that there have been many cataclysms prior which have resulted in the formation of intelligent life in the first place. Also notice how her words bear a pretty clear resemblance to Jiovanni’s words of all things including the stars reaching its final destination of death which is exactly what Adolla brings as it’s what humanity wants.
Also he explained again that cataclysm is just humans extermination, I should have added this scans to my long post.
Did he say just human extermination, or did he say “it will lead to human extermination?” Because those are two very different claims you’re making there.
And the fact that a completed cataclysm before only turned the first earth into a sun, supports all of my claims
So you just gonna ignore how the cataclysm prior turned the whole universe from reality into an anime? Or how we literally can physically see the stars around the planet being shifted like this panel here.

This is again another issue you present with your posts here. You’re literally just arguing with what the manga says, or you’ll put in your own words in the manga to the and make it seem like it’s saying what you’re saying, or you’ll just outright ignore other parts of the manga that disprove your positions. This is why I do not find your arguments or positions convincing as they simply aren’t properly founded or explain or demonstrated

Last edited:
Yeah that's the contradiction. No amount of extra intelligence can turn an irrational number into a rational number
i actually don’t find those two statements to be contradictory. Because they’re not mutually exclusive towards one another. Pi could’ve been shifted and made solvable during the last cataclysm as was stated and the Evangelist could’ve also imparted wisdom into humanity to help solve pi.

So they actually don’t go against one another I think.

Pi could’ve been shifted and made solvable during the last cataclysm as was stated and the Evangelist could’ve also imparted wisdom into humanity to help solve pi.
That is certainly one way to look at it. Basically you are saying that both happened, and technically there's nothing saying that only one or the other must have happened

That is certainly one way to look at it. Basically you are saying that both happened, and technically there's nothing saying that only one or the other must have happened
Yeah essentially. If both statements are depicted as being true in the story, I don’t see why we would need to pick one statement over the other if both statements can viably fit into the series itself. Which I think it can in this instance because I don’t see a contradiction between the two statements.

After reading the OP and Pain's long counter-post, I'm going to half to disagree with the upgrade. Reality Warping seems fine but the Great Cataclysm seems to just be Earth turning into a sun, not the end of the entire universe. I think the character was just making a comparison that the the world will end just like the universe because eventually everything dies as in one of the scans Pain posted, the character states that everything in this world from the humans to the stars heads towards destruction once they come into being. So in a way, the character is saying this world will end like the universe, it's just a matter of scale.
This is more or less my view on it. Though the stars being transformed still be a rather notable reality warping feat.

This is more or less my view on it. Though the stars being transformed still be a rather notable reality warping feat.
It debunks the notion that only the Earth was affected. That said, this kind of reality warping is generally not accepted as AP.

The star changing point is a good point, or rather the only point anyone has, and like I said prior, adolla is a matter of range and Reality warping and will not even scale to AP to begin with.
But I actually don't agree with the star point, like anyone here can see. Adolla brings humanity perception to life.
If the perception of majority of humans is that we have a sea of "small twinkling stars" around us. Those are not real stars in anyway way or form.
Let me write this simply
MAJORITY OF HUMANS THINK THERE ARE BLOCKS OF SMALL SHINING LIGHT SURROUNDING THE PLANET CALLED STARS, ADOLLA BROUGHT THAT VIEW TO LIFE.
THAT IN NO WAY MEANT ADOLLA PULLED STARS FROM LIGHT YEARS AWAY AND MADE THEM SMALLER TO PLACE THEM BESIDE EARTH, AS WE SEE THE STARS ARE NOT GAS BUT BLOCKS. SO CERTAINLY NOT REAL STARS.

And other mention of stars are figures of speeches saying all things eventually dies, even the stars.
Then we have jiovanni saying, it is a matter of scale, as it will be with this world and as it will be with this universe.
Again meaning all things eventually dies.

Then in my post, if you check the entire number 5, I showed how after the final cataclysm completion only earth. Was affected. Only earth and not the surrounding planets or the universe.

Also let's not forget that even before that, we have more than 55 statements saying, planet by the most knowledgeable in the verse and not in a figure of speech kind of way.

Again you are not getting out of this

1. You said 2D to 3D, and disagreed when I said art style and the way they look now you are trying to change your stance. What I have always said was the way humans looked changed from real life to anime like. But you disagreed, now you are trying to change back
2. You said the final cataclysm after completion affected the whole universe but you cannot bring a single scans that showed that it did, but I brought more than 10 that showed it only turned earth into a fiery planet.
3. You claim it was a great cataclysm that happened on the current earth that created the sun, but that cannot be more horribly wrong. But you did not address that did you? Instead you are trying to wiggle your way out by posting a block of text.
Would it kill you to admit you are wrong?

Yes which is a pattern I also noticed in your posts.

Here’s the part that confuses me about this though. If you accept that the stars and such were shifted because of Adolla, why is then not transferred into saying that Adolla does impact the whole universe as well? If we have a statement saying such and know of other universal alterings that happened prior?

Here’s the part that confuses me about this though. If you accept that the stars and such were shifted because of Adolla, why is then not transferred into saying that Adolla does impact the whole universe as well? If we have a statement saying such and know of other universal alterings that happened prior?

Cause have a visual showing of the final cataclysm and no universe was affected. But rather explicitly a single planet

MAJORITY OF HUMANS THINK THERE ARE BLOCKS OF SMALL SHINING LIGHT SURROUNDING THE PLANET CALLED STARS, ADOLLA BROUGHT THAT VIEW TO LIFE.
THAT IN NO WAY MEANT ADOLLA PULLED STARS FROM LIGHT YEARS AWAY AND MADE THEM SMALLER TO PLACE THEM BESIDE EARTH, AS WE SEE THE STARS ARE NOT GAS BUT BLOCKS. SO CERTAINLY NOT REAL STARS.
You're confusing the claim here. No one said that she pulled the stars, but changed the environment to fit the standard view. Its reality warping on at least a 4-A scale.
That said, this kind of reality warping is generally not accepted as AP.
More or less my assumption was that the feat shouldn't scale to anyone's AP, but the stars thing should be Tier 4 or 3 if nothing else. It's just not really combat applicable or anything.

You're confusing the claim here. No one said that she pulled the stars, but changed the environment to fit the standard view. Its reality warping on at least a 4-A scale.
Yes this I agree with, but SBM already have stellar range via reality warping, which there is a CRT ongoing to upgrade it further and fix the pages

But I actually don't agree with the star point, like anyone here can see. Adolla brings humanity perception to life.
If the perception of majority of humans is that we have a sea of "small twinkling stars" around us. Those are not real stars in anyway way or form.
Let me write this simply
Why are you yelling? Just talk about your points normally and civilly.

Here’s why this point you brought up doesn’t hold water by the way:
  • We have a direct statement from Jiovanni saying “the stars and the moon have changed along with the physics of this world.” Link. So the fact that he is referring to the stars alongside the moon being shifted immediately discredits your notion that the stars weren’t actually impacted.
  • We literally have Dragon saying “Time to decide the fate of the stars” which AGAIN more direct confirmation that they’re referring to the actual stars and not some imaginary stars just conjured up randomly.
  • Your point makes absolutely no sense in the context of fire force. Why does Adolla only impact the earth and the moon by the way but somehow only shifts perceptions of people for the stars despite that never ever being said anywhere in the series. It’s always noted as the actual stars shifting. And we see panels with those same stars being very far away from earth as well.
This point of yours makes no sense and holds no ground within the context of fire force.
And other mention of stars are figures of speeches saying all things eventually dies, even the stars.
Then we have jiovanni saying, it is a matter of scale, as it will be with this world and as it will be with this universe.
Again meaning all things eventually dies.
Yeah these are pretty clear cut and direct statements supporting the notion that Adolla impacts the universe, to which we also have direct visual confirmation that Adolla is impacting the universe with the multitude of statements and showings of the actual stars being impacted by Adolla.

Funny how things line up nicely like that don’t they? So I still don’t get this “flowery language” narrative pulling.
Then in my post, if you check the entire number 5, I showed how after the final cataclysm completion only earth. Was affected. Only earth and not the surrounding planets or the universe.

Also let's not forget that even before that, we have more than 55 statements saying, planet by the most knowledgeable in the verse and not in a figure of speech kind of way.
No where does any of this say only Earth is being impacted and nothing else. None of those statements say that so your point is immediately moot along with your other ones since we actually, physically and directly witness Adolla changing the stars and the moon and have direct confirmation that it was the thing that created the original star in the first place and was responsible for the original shift in reality from reality to fiction in the first place.
Again you are not getting out of this
Yeah I don’t think you’re getting out of what the manga literally says and shows. That’s the thing, I’m not arguing with anything the manga says. That’s exclusively what you’re doing here. I dismiss no statements nor find them to be invalid. I dismiss no feats or try to change the narrative the story is telling. I simply take what the manga is exactly as it is and it supports the positions I hold.

I do not believe the same can be said for you however.
1. You said 2D to 3D, and disagreed when I said art style and the way they look now you are trying to change your stance. What I have always said was the way humans looked changed from real life to anime like. But you disagreed, now you are trying to change back
1) I did not backtrack nor disagree with anything here. (Like everyone freaking knows what it means when people say “oh it went from 3D to 2D” lmao. What? Of course it means from real life to anime, what are you saying here?)
The issue is what you’re trying to argue here is tangentially related, at best mind you, to my actual main point I put forth and presented. Which was that the very fact that reality now looks like an anime is definitive proof that Adolla impacts the entire universe and not just the earth which is what your argument is. And at worst it’s a deliberate maneuver to try and not address my actual argument which you still yet to actually address in any way.
2. You said the final cataclysm after completion affected the whole universe but you cannot bring a single scans that showed that it did, but I brought more than 10 that showed it only turned earth into a fiery planet.
Besides the scan I posted showing direct impact for the stats around the earth? Did you just miss that? Or how about the entire manga. Because the universe still appears anime like, but that’s not how it originally was. It was real life, and then turned into an anime because of the cataclysm. So that is an objective example of the whole fabric of the universe being impacted by Adolla.
3. You claim it was a great cataclysm that happened on the current earth that created the sun, but that cannot be more horribly wrong. But you did not address that did you? Instead you are trying to wiggle your way out by posting a block of text.
Would it kill you to admit you are wrong?
3) I’m going to say this as nicely as I can. What the hell are you talking about? I’m genuinely, honest to god lost on what you’re trying to say here. And I do not trust in your capability to characterize what I said because I find that mischarcetrize me, so how about you quote what I actually said and I want to see if it lines up with what you said I said.

I said a great cataclysm from the current earth created the original sun? When? Didn’t you say the sun was an original earth?

Would you like to admit you’re wrong in your characterization of what I said or are you gonna actually be able to post what I said?
Yes which is a pattern I also noticed in your posts.
And that pattern is….?

Because now I’m finding multiple common patterns here for your posts which are: 1) overall dismissive of substantiating for claims you present and 2) a mischaracterization of what other people might say.

Cause have a visual showing of the final cataclysm and no universe was affected. But rather explicitly a single planet
You do understand the entire time we are witnessing Adolla’s affects on the entire universe from shifting it originally from reality to fiction right?

I said a great cataclysm from the current earth created the original sun? When?

You said
"Ok, so Adolla does indeed affect more than just the earth as your 7nth scan demonstrated.
Because it literally made the sun. Which means by extension, Adolla’s powers is directly impacting the universe, the solar system, etc by literally doing things like creating stars outside of the earth."
In reply to my post
"The sun is created from a great cataclysm in the past".

So you indeed thought the sun was made due to a great cataclysm on the second earth, I did not misquote you.
Because the universe still appears anime
Proof it was the whole universe, bring a mention of it or a scan.
I will wait.
You do understand the entire time we are witnessing Adolla’s affects on the entire universe from shifting it originally from reality to fiction right?
Again reality to fiction is a bad word.
Anyway where is your scans that says it was the whole universe?.
As the only thing shinra said was notable when he came back from the past was earth and humans.

Although, this is low of me tbh but since you like to claim without proof start providing some.

This would be "unknown" in terms of AP
That’s fine I suppose. I’m just putting that argument to demonstrate the notion that Adolla impacts the entire universe and not just the earth singularly.

Wouldn’t the AP section come from the merging of Adolla with the real world anyway? Which was the case for this topic?

You said
"Ok, so Adolla does indeed affect more than just the earth as your 7nth scan demonstrated.
Because it literally made the sun. Which means by extension, Adolla’s powers is directly impacting the universe, the solar system, etc by literally doing things like creating stars outside of the earth."
In reply to my post
"The sun is created from a great cataclysm in the past".

So you indeed thought the sun was made due to a great cataclysm on the second earth, I did not misquote you.
Ok so 1) you did misquote me because no where in that quote did I say “the sun was created from a cataclysm on the earth.” Simply that the sun was created from a cataclysm which is what the manga says. So you actually did in fact misquote me here. So thank you for that.

Secondly, did you miss me saying this in response to you saying “the sun was created from a great cataclysm in the past.”:

You also are aware that the very fact that that the sun was still turned into the sun, regardless of it being an earth prior (which also did not get elaborated on mind you), still directly proves fire force is above tier 5 once more.

Which is me literally taking in the notion that the sun was an earth prior.
Proof it was the whole universe, bring a mention of it or a scan.
I will wait.
The fact that we literally do directly see the universe as an anime? What? The pages on screen are in anime style are they not? Or how we literally see the stars also get shifted lmao.

Would you also like me to pull out the statements saying the whole universe gets affected by Adolla? From Jiovanni.
As the only thing shinra said was notable when he came back from the past was earth and humans.
How can you say “reality to fiction is a bad word” when this is literally what you said:

You said 2D to 3D, and disagreed when I said art style and the way they look now you are trying to change your stance. What I have always said was the way humans looked changed from real life to anime like. But you disagreed, now you are trying to change back

So you actually said the same thing, so why is it suddenly problematic when I say it?

Would you like me to pull out the statement of Jiovanni saying the whole universe would be impacted by Adolla?

Where’s the evidence it said only humans? Which is your position. Because Shinra said: “the cataclysm altered the very structure of the world.” Just as Giovanni said the cataclysm altered the physics of the world like the stars and the moon. Thus world here can also mean universe ;)
Although, this is low of me tbh but since you like to claim without proof start providing some.
Yes it’s low because you are doing essentially the most known cornball tactic to try and downplay a series for disingenuous intent.

“Oh but we didn’t see the whole universe get shifted, not every galaxy in every corner in the universe was shown to be shifted.”
meanwhile we literally see the stars get shifted alongside knowing reality was real life prior to being an anime.

What is your other proposed explanation again? That humans just looked the way they did, all real life and fleshy and the rest of the universe looked like an anime? That’s what you propose right? Because it’s the only other explanation for what’s happening.

Yes it’s low because you are doing essentially the most known cornball tactic to try and downplay a series for disingenuous intent.
I can say the same of you making a claim when showings said otherwise.
So where is your proof?
Glad to know you have known.

This is a bad-faith argument my dude. When we're reading a manga, we assume that the manga artstyle represents the verse's universe.

The manga talks about Earth because that is where the story is set

Last edited:
I can say the same of you making a claim when showings said otherwise.
So where is your proof?
Glad to know you have known.
No because each claim I make the showings from the series don’t contradict. That’s because I’m going based off the showings in the series. The series shows that it used to be reality and then became fiction, and the series shows the stars in the sky changing. So what claim have I made where the series has contradicted?

As for your other comment I believe I’m going to differ to this response:

This is a bad-faith argument my dude. When we're reading a manga, we assume that the manga art represents the verse's universe.

This is a bad-faith argument my dude. When we're reading a manga, we assume that the manga art represents the verse's universe.

And we also saw that it was only the earth the art changed and not the other part of the universe.
So yes they have no proof, but there is no proof that says otherwise either.
But again read the whole chapter 255, and see.
The great cataclysm rewrites the rules of the planet and the surroundings. Based on human perceptions.
So me saying they have no proof it's the whole universe, means absolutely that. And it can as well just be the planet.

So what claim have I made where the series has contradicted
The entire great cataclysm, after the end it was only the planet and the goal of the great cataclysm is to turn the planet into a sun. And that was always the goal.
So what are you on, your claim is that the great cataclysm is to destroy the universe.
Your claim and the OP claim is that the great cataclysm will destroy the universe.
While I said earth and your claim is universe.
So yes the series contradicts that claim.

This is sumire the most knowledgeable saying
"Source of Planet destroying cataclysm"

Which is a scan I did not add in my earlier post since there are tons more but I can't be bothered to find all, but somehow you cannot find one that says universe, also we have direct showing of the great cataclysm, which is planet only, so again what do you mean you mean none if your claims is contradicted?
"Your claim about jiovanni saying the great cataclysm will destroy the universe"
Is contradicted by every turning point in the story.

So like I said jiovanni statement is just about how everything dies so flowery. Since the same jiovanni said "the cataclysm is going to turn this planet into a sun" and two others that says, the great cataclysm will end mankind.

And that will be my last post on the matter, after 24hrs I will start counting staff votes and bring in more staffs

That is an absolutely ridiculous logic that I have never encountered in any thread ever. It is the definition of a bad faith argument
Again read chapter 255 and tell me it is.
Like I said there is no proof and rather is there any prove otherwise.
But the person who said the art style changed due to a great cataclysm literally said in that same chapter that the great cataclysm only affects the planet.
So no it is not a bad faith argument.

So how do we say it? It's not even 3D to 2D, because Fire Force is already in 3D (for us it looks 2D, but if it were 2D it would be stuck characters and they couldn't even go to sky without crashing, like in Futurama)
so is really or say reality to fiction,or reality to fiction,not in between.

Last edited:
But the person who said the art style changed due to a great cataclysm literally said in that same chapter that the great cataclysm only affects the planet.
here:
''we are ready to rewrite the rules of the world''she never say planet,she say world,and world can mean the universe,and considering that reality was turned into fiction,why will only happen to the planet in first place?also sho is able to manipulate time in a universal scale,this is not even inconsistent

And we also saw that it was only the earth the art changed and not the other part of the universe.
So yes they have no proof, but there is no proof that says otherwise either.
But again read the whole chapter 255, and see.
The great cataclysm rewrites the rules of the planet and the surroundings. Based on human perceptions.
So me saying they have no proof it's the whole universe, means absolutely that. And it can as well just be the planet.

The entire great cataclysm, after the end it was only the planet and the goal of the great cataclysm is to turn the planet into a sun. And that was always the goal.
So what are you on, your claim is that the great cataclysm is to destroy the universe.
Your claim and the OP claim is that the great cataclysm will destroy the universe.
While I said earth and your claim is universe.
So yes the series contradicts that claim.

This is sumire the most knowledgeable saying
"Source of Planet destroying cataclysm"

Which is a scan I did not add in my earlier post since there are tons more but I can't be bothered to find all, but somehow you cannot find one that says universe, also we have direct showing of the great cataclysm, which is planet only, so again what do you mean you mean none if your claims is contradicted?
"Your claim about jiovanni saying the great cataclysm will destroy the universe"
Is contradicted by every turning point in the story.

So like I said jiovanni statement is just about how everything dies so flowery. Since the same jiovanni said "the cataclysm is going to turn this planet into a sun" and two others that says, the great cataclysm will end mankind.
this is overkill

I will like to apologize to everyone, cause I have been a bit aggressive since the start of the thread, for that I am sorry.
I was just a bit vexed, since we kind of agreed that no upgrade or dow grade thread till we fix all profiles and create the new pages(I have done this already).
But about fixing the profiles, if we had use the time arguing here to fix them, we would have done at least 20% of it.
Anyway that will be all

I will like to apologize to everyone, cause I have been a bit aggressive since the start of the thread, for that I am sorry.
I was just a bit vexed, since we kind of agreed that no upgrade or dow grade thread till we fix all profiles and create the new pages(I have done this already).
But about fixing the profiles, if we had use the time arguing here to fix them, we would have done at least 20% of it.
Anyway that will be all
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back