• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Brigade of Flames verse upgrade

in recents chapters, a guy fired an attack of energy that, according to a girl who sees the future, would create a crater (vaporization I think, since it was concentrated fire) of 500 KM.

[[1]]

one of the characters, who already fought with Shinra, managed to hold the attack and rebound it.

[[2]] [[3]] [[4]]

the attack rebounded, quickly arrived on the moon, making a giant crater, indicated in the image below by arrow

[[5]]

I changed The links, I believe it Will work Now, but is Chapter 145 and 147(for see The Moon's crater)

Muuuuh said:
I changed The links, I believe it Will work Now, but is Chapter 145 and 147(for see The Moon's crater)
Chapters 145 and 146 actually.

Also, the fifth link isn't in English.

Could you make a calc for the crater and have it evaluated?

Using this site I got the following: Spherical Cap and Ellipsoid

• 2.6179938779915e+23 cubic cm * 25700 = 6.7282443e+27 Joules (High 6A)
  • 5.23598775598e+21 cubic cm * 25700 = 1.3456489e+26 Joules (High 6A)
Assuming it is indeed Vaporization. Pul. and lower would probably get 6A or something.

Depends on the depth really. Also I just realized I used the diameter as the radius. So 6A/6B is the more likely result.

Qawsedf234 said:
Depends on the depth really. Also I just realized I used the diameter as the radius. So 6A/6B is the more likely result.
That's still pretty impressive.

By the way, did you calculate the Moon crater feat or the 500 kilometer wide crater statement?

Revised numbers with the right radius got me: 8.4103053e+26 Joules and 3.3641221e+25 Joules. Both of which are High 6A.

Continuum19 said:
Still pretty impressive.

By the way, did you calculate the Crater feat or the 500 kilometer statement?

500 km. You could pixel scale the crater to the moon shot in chapter 146 for another number I guess.

Thats great! And make sense to me, since the attack makes a huge crater in the Moon

So I assume the feats are linked? Can someone send this a calc member so that we get an official calc?

Okay.

Also, Chapter 107 has this as well.

Shinra Hellfire

Not a huge feat, but I am sure it's higher than 9-B. Also we should likely look for any vaporization feats from earlier chapters.

Back