• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE GOD TIERS AND HIGH TIERS AP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
LIFTING STRENGTH SCALING
CLASS P

Faerie increased the moon’s mass enough for it to start dropping to earth.
All everyone could see was that the moon was falling towards earth. Obi asked Maki and Hinamawa to do something, and Hinamawa told maki to deflect the falling moon. Immediately she tried to do that she was crushed by the mass of the moon, Although she did push it back for some moments there.
Everyone knows this feat already, Maki was certain she could handle the mass of earth's moon
so only Maki would scale to this feat and no one else. but I think HInamawa should get a 'possibly' rating since he was supposed to be the one deflecting the moon.

CLASS Z
Who scales to this?
Final cataclysm Shinra gets a "Class Z" and all high tiers and God tiers gets a "At least Class P, Possibly Class Z" rating or in my opinion no rating to the class Z feat at all. But I will let you guys decide

CLASS Y

Who scales to this? Just Faerie, SBM and Death/God
I see absolutely no reason for anyone else to scale to it.
And "But there are people who are way stronger than Faerie",
"But Sho could one shot Faerie"
"What about Benimaru, he is stated to be the peak of Humanity"
"What about Dragon? Faerie thought it was impossible for him to lose"

All these are not arguments for LS, they are AP arguments. If you have any other argument apart from what I said above, please do drop them. but make sure it is valid.

NOW FOR AP

This feat here
1. 5-B

2. 5-B
Benimaru's Doppelganger Nichirin.

Who scales?

1. Joker
(gets a "At least 5-C, possibly 5-B" rating - He is thought to be stronger than he actually is. while his doppelganger key gets a solid 5-B, way stronger than the Joker everyone sees)
Considered to be one of Humanity strongest, so he should be far above the likes of Maki
Doppelganger key
2. Captain burns
He could pierce Joker's Doppelganger with ease although he caught him off guard

3. Dragon
Faerie considers Dragon as the strongest creature and impossible for him to lose
4. Faerie
5. Arthur
He fought Dragon to a stalemate
6. Benimaru (His doppelganger key gets just “5-B” while he gets, "At least 5-B, Possibly far higher)
Should be stronger than the likes of Dragon and Arthur and could one-shot his own doppelganger with two finger, and considered him way too weak for him to be what they really think of him
7. Hibachi shinmon (he gets "At least 5-B” since he could fight a serious Benimaru)
Could fight a serious Benimaru and Benimaru believed he is the only one who can fight him
8. Kurono ("5-B”)
Could fight and take multiple hits from Benimaru's Doppelganger, even though he could not use his pyrokinetics abilities and also just finished a fight against his own doppelganger
9. Sho (At least 5-B)
10. Shinra (At least 5-B) SBM gets (At-least 5-B, likely far higher)
He is was stated to be the earth hero and the only one who can end humanity despair. He could take hits from Haumea and Sho considers him stronger than himself
SBM
Formed all of Creation with his imagination

11. Haumea (At least 5-B), for her Evangelist key (At least 5-B, likely far higher)
Fought Shinra and Sho and easily overpowered both of them.
12. God (either "Unknown" or "At least 5-B, likely far higher" reasons? he has no AP feat so he either scales above everyone else or gets an Unknown rating since he is actually unknown)
At least 5-B, far higher (Should scale above Shinrabanshoman, As he was created by Shinrabanshoman to be the pinnacle of power in the verse
Unknown (He has no real AP feat)

SISTER IRIS
she can provide buffs that could tank hits from Dragon
the buff to protect everyone from the shockwaves from Shinra's kick at light speed
Range, tens of kilometers, she could cover the whole Tokyo
So she should get a 5-C durability in her profile, while her AP will be unknown

SPEED FEATS
I could not find any solid feat for anyone in the last chapters except shinra and Raffles II

Well I dont think everyone will be far below Shinra SOL kicks or rel+ speed anymore or an ordinary infernal
So I think they should all scale to Rel+, but if there is any reason why anyone think they should not, please let me know.
Death and SBM gets a solid SOL rating tho

That will be all, thank you for reading

Last edited:
Um in this thread I’m 90% certain that all other moon calcs got rejected except for the my moon calc. Cuz my moon calc and Mitch’s moon calc are fundamentally calcing the same thing, so you have the same calc in the blog twice.

the last time will be against the infernal from the forest iirc, which is why I don't think anyone who has been scaling based on shinra sol feats should scale anymore before this arc anyway,
Did his ls speed against Burns.

And considering God to be the same Shinigami from Soul eater is Soul eater gonna be effected or are we just ignoring that or is it irrelevant here?

Surviving the weight of the moon is far from 5-C. It can be between 6-B to High 6-A

And why does Maki scale to this?
Her ability allows her to deflect things or contain energy in general
If she is capable of deflecting the moon she scales
And what she survived was the mass of earth not the moon

But she was not able

And the weight of the earth is not enough for 5-C. The mass of the earth is 5.972e+24 Kg and for 5-C you need an energy of 1.24e+29 Joules. You need to use GPE to find the energy, but which height should used I don't know
Send this message to the thread for if
We can hash it out there

Everyone knows this feat already, Maki was certain she could handle the mass of earth's moon
so only Maki would scale to this feat and no one else. but I think HInamawa should get a 'possibly' rating since he was supposed to be the one deflecting the moon.
Disagree for obvious reasons
Who scales to this?
Final cataclysm Shinra gets a "Class Z" and all high tiers and God tiers gets a "At least Class P, Possibly Class Z" rating or in my opinion no rating to the class Z feat at all. But I will let you guys decide
or just make a cataclysm key since they all got stronger then add possibly Class Z, however, Class P doesn’t exist.

Who scales?

1. Joker
(gets a "At least 5-C, possibly 5-B" rating - He is thought to be stronger than he actually is. while his doppelganger key gets a solid 5-B, way stronger than the Joker everyone sees)
Doppelganger key
5-C?? Lol

Although 5-B Joker sounds really good, its justification is poor.
Also it implies that he scales to Cataclysm Shinra and Dopplemaru. Yeah I agree that it should be removed.

2. Captain burns
Agree with 5-B, disagree with justification. Upscales from Shinra instead. Again there should be a cataclysm key

4. Faerie
Sure if the calc checks out.
3. Dragon
Sure. Beni couldn’t harm him on their encounter that should be in his justification for durability. Pre cataclysm of course but don’t matter since they all upscale post cataclysm.

Benimaru (His doppelganger key gets just “5-B” while he gets, "At least 5-B, Possibly far higher)
✅

7. Hibachi shinmon (he gets "At least 5-B” since he could fight a serious Benimaru)
Maybe…maybe…

Especially after Beni claimed he could destroy the world after.

Sho (At least 5-B)
5B
8. Kurono ("5-B”)
His weapons are durable. Him? Not so much.

Maybe a rating for his weapons?

10. Shinra (At least 5-B) SBM gets (At-least 5-B, likely far higher)
✅
11. Haumea (At least 5-B), for her Evangelist key (At least 5-B, likely far higher)
Haumea ❌ her Eva key? ✅
12. God (either "Unknown" or "At least 5-B, likely far higher" reasons? he has no AP feat so he either scales above everyone else or gets an Unknown rating since he is actually unknown)
Unknown

SISTER IRIS
she can provide buffs that could tank hits from Dragon
the buff to protect everyone from the shockwaves from Shinra's kick at light speed
Range, tens of kilometers, she could cover the whole Tokyo
So she should get a 5-C durability in her profile, while her AP will be unknown
Sure if you can tell us where the 5-C comes from and why it scales to her “buff”

SPEED FEATS
Guess who outpaced the laser?

Well I dont think everyone will be far below Shinra SOL kicks or rel+ speed anymore or an ordinary infernal
So I think they should all scale to Rel+, but if there is any reason why anyone think they should not, please let me know.
Death and SBM gets a solid SOL rating tho

Sure for the Rel+ if each and everyone of them have a good justification for it.

No for death, “possibly” ratings still exists.

You could add that to the list of things you shouldn’t forget.

Don’t forget to correct your scaling errors

Disagree for obvious reasons
Explained to you over and over and not the thread for this
or just make a cataclysm key since they all got stronger then add possibly Class Z, however, Class P doesn’t exist.
Go stronger =\= class Z
And they have no reason to be class Z
Class P does exist you are not seeing it
5-C?? Lol

Although 5-B Joker sounds really good, its justification is poor.
Also it implies that he scales to Cataclysm Shinra and Dopplemaru. Yeah I agree that it should be removed.
Yes he can scale to 5-B and still be way weaker
Agree with 5-B, disagree with justification. Upscales from Shinra instead. Again there should be a cataclysm key
He is not upscaling from shinra
There is no reason for him to
Sure if the calc checks out.

Sure. Beni couldn’t harm him on their encounter that should be in his justification for durability. Pre cataclysm of course but don’t matter since they all upscale post cataclysm.
This is for his post cataclysm key the Beni that could not hurt him is not 5-B
So how will that work??
His weapons are durable. Him? Not so much.

Maybe a rating for his weapons?
What?
Haumea ❌ her Eva key? ✅
Haumea could harm shinra and sho before she merged with the evangelist, that’s 5-B
Sure if you can tell us where the 5-C comes from and why it scales to her “buff”
Why she scales to her buffs?
5-C comes from the previous thread
Guess who outpaced the laser?
Yeah fired from kilometers away?? That calculated won’t even grant rel+
No for death, “possibly” ratings still exists.
Death is far above everyone it’s not a “possibly”
Don’t forget to correct your scaling errors
You mean the errors you pointed out??
1. Scale burns above a shinra he never fought while neglecting the feat he has against Joker?
2. Scale dragon durability to the fact that he could tank Beni attack? When that Beni is not 5-B?
3. Kurono took hits from Beni doppelgänger but he should not scale because?
4. Don’t scale Haumea to 5-B even though she stomped 2 of the said “5-B” characters.

Catch a break man

Last edited:
Can you guys both stop being passive aggressive, this isn’t the thread for this. Anyways the OP is a bit iffy but there’s some good stuff in here.

No issues with this scale. Anyone else think she should get a separate key for when she’s merged with like, four pillars? Maybe just me.
Everything will be merged into a key, so the page does not become messy with too many keys

Haumea definitely needs like three keys lol. Her Merged one and then when she's merged with the evangelist.
please do not end up making these pages look like Meliodas's page

Raffles lasers don't seem to act like real lasers from what I can tell, they curve, also get deflected by what's not a reflective surface

Though this maybe a derail from the thread

The Lasers, if they're SoL and Shinra manages to Outpaces them and "kick" them away then Shinra should have FTL combat applicable speed

Raffles lasers don't seem to act like real lasers from what I can tell, they curve, also get deflected by what's not a reflective surface
They don’t curve and please I will like to see the deflection scan.
Though this maybe a derail from the thread
Yeah it’s not the speed thread comes later, just want to validate those feats here first
The Lasers, if they're SoL and Shinra manages to Outpaces them and "kick" them away then Shinra should have FTL combat applicable speed
Yeah fired from kilometers away?? That calculated won’t even grant rel+

Haumea definitely needs like three keys lol. Her Merged one and then when she's merged with the evangelist.
please do not end up making these pages look like Meliodas's page
It can’t have up to three key for the final arcs, just two keys
Her base key “post-cataclysm” and her “Maiden” key

whys it matter if its the final arc? and I guess if her evangelist merge form doesnt have a lot of abilities compared to her pillar merged form then its fine.

whys it matter if its the final arc? and I guess if her evangelist merge form doesnt have a lot of abilities compared to her pillar merged form then its fine.
In the final arc she had only few major appearances
One of the major appearances has no feat all just that we were clarified that she could hear the thoughts of every humans, so since it’s a thing she always had she does not need an extra key for that. She gains the ability in all her previous key and new ones.
The new ones being what I mentioned above
The evangelist key gets all of Haumea abilities and also all the abilities of the evangelist.
The “post cataclysm” key gets abilities of the hers and the four pillars she absorbed.

Does this explain why she only needs two keys and not like 4-5 keys?

In the final arc she had only few major appearances
One of the major appearances has no feat all just that we were clarified that she could hear the thoughts of every humans, so since it’s a thing she always had she does not need an extra key for that. She gains the ability in all her previous key and new ones.
The new ones being what I mentioned above
The evangelist key gets all of Haumea abilities and also all the abilities of the evangelist.
The “post cataclysm” key gets abilities of the hers and the four pillars she absorbed.

Does this explain why she only needs two keys and not like 4-5 keys?
She should only need three keys. Pre Cataclysm | Cataclysm | Merged Forms
This is how her ap should look also since she gets stronger in each key so it wouldn't even be 4 or 5 keys like it wont be for most characters.

She should only need three keys. Pre Cataclysm | Cataclysm | Merged Forms
This is how her ap should look also since she gets stronger in each key so it wouldn't even be 4 or 5 keys like it wont be for most characters.
Except there is no point for a pre-cataclysm key if she has no feat in it

she fought Arthur. and has abilities prior to the cataclysm. So if you wanna put Unknown for ap in her pre cataclysm then sure idm but there's no reason to exclude her pre cataclysm as a key.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Electricity Manipulation (She can use these electric shocks to destroy electrical systems, and use electrical signals to manipulate people's nerves, can electrocute people), Summoning (She can summon a Doppelgänger Demon in a ritual), Mind Manipulation (She can manipulate targets more precisely by controlling a person's endorphins and neurotransmitters to influence their behaviours), Biological Manipulation (Using her electrical signals, Haumea can stimulate the dopamine and beta-endorphin of a targeted individual), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense targets from a far distance away with her electricity), Enhanced Senses, Forcefield Creation (Her electricity acts as a bubble and can disrupt or block attacks, Power Nullification (Can cancel attacks that use electricity by disrupting them), Acrobatics, Telepathy (With Radiohead she can transmit her thoughts to other people), Resistances to Fire Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, and Electricity Manipulation.

Attack Potency: Town level (Fought against Arthur and Maki), possibly higher with Adolla Burst (Should be far stronger than her regular power)

See how she has this? In the cataclysm and then when merged she gains abilities, no reason to group it in with each other, especially considering how much it is that she has. Another thing is her revealing her crown, she gets some abilities just from that too.

she fought Arthur. and has abilities prior to the cataclysm. So if you wanna put Unknown for ap in her pre cataclysm then sure idm but there's no reason to exclude her pre cataclysm as a key.
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Electricity Manipulation (She can use these electric shocks to destroy electrical systems, and use electrical signals to manipulate people's nerves, can electrocute people), Summoning (She can summon a Doppelgänger Demon in a ritual), Mind Manipulation (She can manipulate targets more precisely by controlling a person's endorphins and neurotransmitters to influence their behaviours), Biological Manipulation (Using her electrical signals, Haumea can stimulate the dopamine and beta-endorphin of a targeted individual), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense targets from a far distance away with her electricity), Enhanced Senses, Forcefield Creation (Her electricity acts as a bubble and can disrupt or block attacks, Power Nullification (Can cancel attacks that use electricity by disrupting them), Acrobatics, Telepathy (With Radiohead she can transmit her thoughts to other people), Resistances to Fire Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, and Electricity Manipulation.

Attack Potency: Town level (Fought against Arthur and Maki), possibly higher with Adolla Burst (Should be far stronger than her regular power)

See how she has this? In the cataclysm and then when merged she gains abilities, no reason to group it in with each other, especially considering how much it is that she has. Another thing is her revealing her crown, she gets some abilities just from that too.
This thread is for the final arcs already
No one touching the keys on their profiles
What are you saying??
You missed the purpose of this thread
I said final arcs

This thread is for the final arcs already
No one touching the keys on their profiles
What are you saying??
You missed the purpose of this thread
That's not my point. You said
And I'm showing you her profile has feats and abilities pre cataclysm. I'm also saying that since this thread is about speed and ap those keys should at least match the ability's section. I'm just asking for three keys. Pre Cataclysm (which is already a key) then Cataclysm and then her evangelist key. Like I said "and I guess if her evangelist merge form doesnt have a lot of abilities compared to her pillar merged form then its fine."

Yeah way I see it looking now again, she has power absorption after opening her eyes and gains incas and sumire's abilities and the other pillars.

And I'm showing you her profile has feats and abilities pre cataclysm. I'm also saying that since this thread is about speed and ap those keys should at least match the ability's section. I'm just asking for three keys. Pre Cataclysm (which is already a key) then Cataclysm and then her evangelist key. Like I said "and I guess if her evangelist merge form doesnt have a lot of abilities compared to her pillar merged form then its fine."
Those are not the “pre-cataclysm arc” tho and no there is no pre cataclysm arc key on her profiles
Those are for Asakusa showdown/Netherworld

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back