• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT (PART 1 of 5): SHINRA KICKS EVEN HARDER

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Hey guys,
In my earlier days on the site, I tried to help with the power scaling of the verse but it was very difficult due to the conflicting views I had with certain supporters at the time. Thanks to @Maitreya's recent work, I have been inspired again and I will heavily contribute to getting Fire Force the representation it deserves. Welcome to part 1 of a 5 part series where shit only gets crazier from here
I am going to keep this short. Stay open-minded and have fun!

As we all know, Shinra's power is predicated on his speed.

The currently accepted calc shows the levels of strength Shinra reaches at different levels of speed up to baseline relativistic+ speeds. This is correct, and it should only scale to those who can react and/or defend against attacks from Shinra at relativistic speeds.

However, this does not apply to the power generated by Shinra's Press of Death or Adolla link to Sho. Both of which are well above baseline relativistic+ speeds:

We know this because Shinra disintegrates at the speed of light. Since there were signs of disintegration, this meant that Shinra was extremely close to the speed of light, if not at that speed. Therefore, I have made a blog to calc the Relativistic Kinetic Energy Shinra generates at 99.9% the speed of light.

This calc has been accepted and it is ready to be applied to the following Pre-Cataclysm characters' Attack Potency:

• Shinra Press of Death
  • Stage 4 and 5 Captain Burns
  • Kurono
  • Dragon

Back