• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE GOD TIERS AND HIGH TIERS AP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Xxxx. Glad you could make it. ;)
For the last time that’s the other guy, and just so you know saying someone’s actually name here can get you banned as that’s revealing someone’s private information against their will
Delete this comment or I’m reporting you (not a threat but a warning)
First of all, apart from maybe Arnold who is obviously salty from having his controversial CRT shut down, and probably shouldn't be here, everyone on this thread has been debating you over your justifications quite fairly. I even agreed with most of the OP. The accusations you're throwing around are not only counter-productive, they are largely unfounded, unprofessional and unnecessary. You're threatening to feature these guys in the RVR for "derailing" (contesting your CRT) whilst being toxic and telling them they aren't "worth peace"? My first comment on this thread was for you and Arnold to stop derailing the thread by being passive aggressive. If you can't do this, stay on your high horse and wait for staff input. Don't ruin an otherwise good thread with this sort of unprofessional conduct.
I am not threatening and yes you guys are not worth my peace, no one is actually.
you should read your comments if you don’t know what hostility is that’s what it is.
Anyway I am dropping it
Anyways, now that the Iris stuff has been crossed out, the OP looks fine.
Okay then

Last edited:
NOW FOR AP

This feat here
1. 5-B

2. 5-B
Benimaru's Doppelganger Nichirin.

Who scales?

1. Joker
(gets a "At least 5-C, possibly 5-B" rating - He is thought to be stronger than he actually is. while his doppelganger key gets a solid 5-B, way stronger than the Joker everyone sees)

Doppelganger key
Iffy
2. Captain burns
Iffy
3. Dragon
Fine definitely
4. Faerie
Fine
5. Arthur
Fine
6. Benimaru (His doppelganger key gets just “5-B” while he gets, "At least 5-B, Possibly far higher)
It's fine if he's scaling other 5-B scaling but if not, then he'd be 5-B with the Nichirin
7. Hibachi shinmon (he gets "At least 5-B” since he could fight a serious Benimaru)
Does his 5-B come from Benimaru's Nichirin scaling?, If so he shouldn't scale to it,he got oneshot by it, no one should off the top of my head
8. Kurono ("5-B”)
Iffy and Neutral
9. Sho (At least 5-B)
Fine
10. Shinra (At least 5-B) SBM gets (At-least 5-B, likely far higher)
This is fine
11. Haumea (At least 5-B), for her Evangelist key (At least 5-B, likely far higher)
Seems fine

I’ve never seen someone argue a character scales to another character because he got beat up by him💀

I’ve never seen someone argue a character scales to another character because he got beat up by him💀
I can’t even

This scan alone is enough to say he scales

But that’s not the only scan

There are more and even without any defense he could take hits just fine
Right to the chest

It’s only one sided cause of Benimaru hax that allows him to cancel any ability that has to do with fire

So basically he can’t attack or defend but Beni 2 can do all that just fine and somehow you think he is not in the same tier as the doppelgänger that he took a beating from?

Please there should be a valid reason for anyone to say someone should not scale I have had enough of people saying kurono should not scale. You can take hits from a 5-B means you are ******* 5-B. Nothing more nothing less.
And no Beni2 was not holding back.

Feedbacks requires you providing rooms for improvements, none of your comments will improve anything here, it will do the opposite.
As much as these "improvements" sound good, we need to uphold the credibility of these profiles. And not have to go through several CRTs in the future on why Joker isn't planet level.

I am glad you are moving on. Now we can get back on track.

Then he'd be 5-B in durability but given that cut its seeming like he's not 5-B.
That is exactly what I am trying to tell him.

Benimaru didn't even need the chop forms to deal that kind of damage. Once he got rid of those durable soot weapons he just straight-up bullied him.

Hope this doesn't scale to his Attack Potency.

Does his 5-B come from Benimaru's Nichirin scaling?, If so he shouldn't scale to it,he got oneshot by it, no one should off the top of my head
good point.

L ******* mao
You just have missed the part he took multiple hits from a 5-B??

He got bullied,
After the bullying, Dopplemaru threatened to kill him with a city-level attack.
As soon as his encounter with Beniumaru his wording changed from "City" to "Planet".
Yes, they are the strongest but there is certainly a hierarchy among the strongest.

I disagree tbh. his weapons tank the brunt of his Iai chops, without them Kurono is vulnerable to even casual blows from him.

Not sure why you tagged a post for someone else but ill look at it i guess

This is a good question so I will answer
Nah, his 5-B comes from scaling above Faerie

As much as these "improvements" sound good, we need to uphold the credibility of these profiles. And not have to go through several CRTs in the future on why Joker isn't planet level.
I will always be here for such CRTs
But this is already decided in previous threads
He got bullied,
After the bullying, Dopplemaru threatened to kill him with a city-level attack.
As soon as his encounter with Beniumaru his wording changed from "City" to "Planet".
Yes, they are the strongest but there is certainly a hierarchy among the strongest.
Kurono has been decided to scale by knowledgeable members in previous thread you don’t like that?
Make a CRT
I disagree tbh. his weapons tank the brunt of his Iai chops, without them Kurono is vulnerable to even casual blows from him.
Proceeds to survive blows undefended
Go ahead and downgrade every weapon users on the wiki with your faulty logic as usual

Anyway Kurono was decided to scale in a past CRT that was already agreed upon. If you don’t like that, make a CRT this is not the thread for it

I can’t even

Right to the chest

It’s only one sided cause of Benimaru hax that allows him to cancel any ability that has to do with fire

So basically he can’t attack or defend but Beni 2 can do all that just fine and somehow you think he is not in the same tier as the doppelgänger that he took a beating from?

Please there should be a valid reason for anyone to say someone should not scale I have had enough of people saying kurono should not scale. You can take hits from a 5-B means you are ******* 5-B. Nothing more nothing less.
All of that is durability tho he didn’t land a single hit and doppel beni comments on how weak he is showing he wasn’t trying. Kurono throughout the fight is complaining about the power difference between them. When getting rid of kurono he prepares an attack that’ll destroy the city yet against the actual benimaru he states he can’t use any half assed attacks and proceeds to actually try and threatens to destroy the entire planet. How during the events of all of that do you still come to the conclusion that kurono scales to this man?

All of that is durability tho he didn’t land a single hit and doppel beni comments on how weak he is showing he wasn’t trying. Kurono throughout the fight is complaining about the power difference between them. When getting rid of kurono he prepares an attack that’ll destroy the city yet against the actual benimaru he states he can’t use any half assed attacks and proceeds to actually try and threatens to destroy the entire planet. How during the events of all of that do you still come to the conclusion that kurono scales to this man?
I can’t even

Right to the chest

Anyway Kurono was decided to scale in a past CRT that was already agreed upon. If you don’t like that, make a CRT this is not the thread for it

Nice argumentum ad nauseam also isn’t this a crt? Making another one seems like a waste of time when we can discuss it right now
This is not the CRT for whether Kurono scales you Beni2 or not
We already had that CRT and it was accepted.
So if you feel like that’s incorrect gladly make a CRT as that will be derailing this thread
Which hasn’t been derailed enough already

This is not the CRT for whether Kurono scales you Beni2 or not
We already had that CRT and it was accepted.
So if you feel like that’s incorrect gladly make a CRT as that will be derailing this thread
Which hasn’t been derailed enough already
This crt mentions his ap scaling so im commenting on it lol this isn’t derailment at all it’s on topic

Yh sure go ahead
Debunk?

I have thats the issue so I’ll just take that as you can’t rebunk his scaling
Yh sure blame me and not your lack of proper reading comprehension.
Debunked over and over again
Explained over and over again
You not accepting is none of my problems for this thread

Yh sure blame me and not your lack of proper reading comprehension.
Debunked over and over again
Explained over and over again
You not accepting is none of my problems for this thread
Saying you debunked me isn’t a debunk lol you’re ducking my response by appealing to irrelevant authorities and regurgitating your weak arguments

Actually the entire point of the doppelgänger was to invite people so strong it will bring despair and yes they were supposed to scale above someone like Faerie
So yes Faerie called in people stronger than him, that gets any doppelgänger a 5-B key already

Them being the strongest members of the establishment doesn’t inherently mean they should be in the same tier. I prefer those below dopplemaru upscale from Maki’s feat that I’m really not comfortable with btw. I heard there is a new calc coming along, 6-A? that should be more reasonable than 5-C. I don’t mind the logic behind that calc too much.

edit: also it doesn’t mean they’re all stronger than faerie. So hibachi shouldn’t scale to faerie

So if the doppelgängers upscale from the 6-A. That would be good tbh.

Last edited:
Them being the strongest members of the establishment doesn’t inherently mean they should be in the same tier. I prefer those below dopplemaru upscale from Maki’s feat that I’m really not comfortable with btw. I heard there is a new calc coming along, 6-A? that should be more reasonable than 5-C. I don’t mind the logic behind that calc too much.

edit: also it doesn’t mean they’re all stronger than faerie

So if the doppelgängers upscale from the 6-A. That would be good tbh.
No one cares about what you feel or think or prefer here man
I only care about what was shown

While Pain could have worded it better, he's saying that "I'm not comfortable with this scaling" are arguments from incredulity.
Oh lol
I already gave my arguments earlier + Life_of_king is working on a blog that’s why I crossed out “I’m not comfortable with” and gave suggestions.

No one cares about what you feel or think or prefer here man
I only care about what was shown

Tired of arguing. I just want to carry on and make these changes as accurate as they possibly can.

Hibachi upscales from Maki, and should not be “at least 5-B” because he lost to a pre-cat Benimaru. What do you think about that?

Tired of arguing. I just want to carry on and make these changes as accurate as they possibly can.
Good cause that’s my goal too
Hibachi upscales from Maki, and should not be “at least 5-B” because he lost to a pre-cat Benimaru. What do you think about that?
I think it’s a valid point.
Now this is how you disagree by bringing valid points

Anyway yes he lost to a Beni that the cataclysm was on-going not a pre-cataclysm Beni and that was like the last pillar or second to the last . The entire thing is they became that strong as soon as the cataclysm started look at Dragon and Arthur or Maki and Hinamawa.
Also Beni fought Hibachi a while and finally one-shot when he went all out but uses a finger to cut his Doppelgänger through and considered him trash.
Hibachi would still scale above his doppelgänger, so hibachi is not scaling to Benimaru but scaling to the fact that he could at least hold his own better than the doppelgänger that was sliced through with a single finger.

Also yes I know about the blog I was the one who requested for it to be made on life_of_king wall. The only person that is affecting is the real joker.

I APOLOGIZE TO EACH AND EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN HOSTILE TO, IT WAS JUST THAT I DID NOT LIKE THE WAY YOU GUYS CAME AT ME.
Anyway let’s move on and do better next time

Good cause that’s my goal too

I think it’s a valid point.
Now this is how you disagree by bringing valid points

Anyway yes he lost to a Beni that the cataclysm was on-going not a pre-cataclysm Beni and that was like the last pillar or second to the last . The entire thing is they became that strong as soon as the cataclysm started look at Dragon and Arthur or Maki and Hinamawa.
Also Beni fought Hibachi a while and finally one-shot when he went all out but uses a finger to cut his Doppelgänger through and considered him trash.
Hibachi would still scale above his doppelgänger, so hibachi is not scaling to Benimaru but scaling to the fact that he could at least hold his own better than the doppelgänger that was sliced through with a single finger.

Also yes I know about the blog I was the one who requested for it to be made on life_of_king wall. The only person that is affecting is the real joker.
Alright.

and that’s how you disagree with a CRT by tackling the OP and not spam I disagree cuz it’s goes against my beliefs.

Seems like 90% of the OP is accurate, 95% if you count the blog and 100% if Kurono scaling is ever fixed. On to the next CRT.

Also if you want an “improvement”

everyone should get one more key with their respective AP and a Far higher rating.

Chapter 303 or 304 said something like

“everyone is already crazy strong and now they’re even stronger”

highlighting that even Captain Obi is who was powerless is now multicontinental (I’m joking but you get the point )

even Goatmaru

but they lose their pyrokinesis ofcourse

What are the conclusions here so far, and do you need some staff input here?

Okay. If somebody writes easy to understand exolanations regarding what our staff need to evaluate here, I can call for a few of them afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back