• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT (PART 2 of 5): FASTER THAN LIGHT

I'm not gonna put up much of a fight over it, just saying that if his ability is indirectly amping his speed, then giving him a rating for the ability doesn't seem bad (even if the means in which he gains the speed is incredibly unconventional). But if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong lol.

Only when it's activated
Of course, he would only be FTL in anyway with his ability since outside of the power of Adola, it's impossible for characters to be higher than Lightspeed (so no FTL reaction or whatever without his ability as well). Of course I could very likely be wrong.

Of course, he would only be FTL in anyway with his ability since outside of the power of Adola, it's impossible for characters to be higher than Lightspeed (so no FTL reaction or whatever without his ability as well). Of course I could very likely be wrong.
It's because in his time reference he's bot moving lightspeed. To him he's just moving regular which is why he and only him doesn't dematerialize.

Burns reacts to Shinra reassemble. Are we just gonna forget that and say no one else scales to burns?

It's because in his time reference he's bot moving lightspeed. To him he's just moving regular which is why he and only him doesn't dematerialize.
True...I guess if we were to give him a speed rating for the ability, maybe it's possible to write a note on the page saying that the FTL rating is from an outsiders perspective and that he himself doesn't get faster? Although at that point I'm not sure it's worth noting down.

I'm not gonna put up much of a fight over it, just saying that if his ability is indirectly amping his speed, then giving him a rating for the ability doesn't seem bad (even if the means in which he gains the speed is incredibly unconventional). But if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong lol.

i think it’s against our standards iirc. It was mentioned earlier in the thread

i will post part 3 in a few hours.

it will be uncontroversial and straightforward P&A addition for the most part.

How Arnold be feeling right now with 2 CRT's on his bag

kumalala-kumalala-kumala-savesta-kumalala.gif

Back