• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire and Lightning ~ Cole vs. Natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNBA3 said:
Natsu will just burn Cole to a pile of ashes before that happens

@Schnee if you think they are boring then stop posting in them
Tell that to literally everyone who posted. I have to if I need to clear stuff up for people who don't know infamous

Ok, that is just ridiculous, did the person realize this when making the thread?

@Schnee, It is easy, just don't post

Guys this is Good Cole, he only uses Bio-Leech as a last resort, and he doesn't have access to Ionic Drain

Honestly this should should just be closed at this point. The match has already been derailed to hell and back and becoming toxic as hell.

Further proof that inFamous vs FT is a cursed matchup

It's ridiculous trying to help people and inform them of Cole's abilities?

I have to if I want to help people out, it's not ridiculous, and while I dislike Natsu matches of it concerns a character I know I will respond

@CNBA @Gar

Can you guys drop the back and forth? Has nothing to do with the thread.

Edit: If someone has knowledge to share on one of the characters don't just tell them to leave. That kind of talk is bound to incense someone at some point.

Cursed matchups list *UPDATED*

inFamous vs Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail vs One Piece

inFamous vs Naruto

DC vs Dragon Ball

Star Wars vs Naruto

RWBY vs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Then even with the AP difference, I don't see how he doesn't take this. Lightning that resists absorption, his aiming trick that boosts his perception and sharp shooting for moments, semi flight, Amp and Gigawatt Blades for close encounter, among other things, and much more proclivity to abuse his long range.

I see Cole taking this.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Then even with the AP difference, I don't see how he doesn't take this. Lightning that resists absorption, his aiming trick that boosts his perception and sharp shooting for moments, semi flight, Amp and Gigawatt Blades for close encounter, among other things, and much more proclivity to abuse his long range.

I see Cole taking this.
It's a stomp, Cole one shots with Biodrain the moment Natsu gets in melee.

It's a stomp, Cole one shots with Biodrain the moment Natsu gets in melee.

This is Good Cole, so he won't in character.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
inFamous vs Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail vs One Piece

inFamous vs Naruto

DC vs Dragon Ball

Star Wars vs Naruto

RWBY vs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Bleach
Fixed

Okay so I'm going to vote Natsu via experience in fighting people that use electricity and absorb it, amping himself with Cole's electricity, and being able to memorize the patterns of the way people fight after a few seconds of clashing.

<Expirience fighting

Cole outdoes him by literally hundreds of years

<Absorbing electricity

Cole steals it and heals himself back up

<Memorize patters

Good luck range spamming against patterns I guess?

You are thinking of kessler

Natsu does not need to use lightning, Fire is enough

Can do that, he exploits his enemies powers in short amount of time

And? Check his intelligence on his file

Good luck doing that when not absorbing it means he's electricuted and paralyzed

Like who?

Incorrect Natsu has fought both Zeref and Mard Greer who are hundreds of years old. Then Natsu stops using lightning and just uses Cole's to keep amping himself. What's that last part mean?

Natsu stops using Lightning means he dooms himself to getting electrocuted, loss for Natsu.

If he absorbs lightning he gets it stolen back, again, screwing Natsu over.

Cole still Psuedo flys out of Natsu's range and spams him

You haven't given any reason as to why Natsu wins, you just said he absorbs lightning.

And even if Cole doesn't use it immediately, you say he will not use it when he is pushed to the brink and Natsu is trying to kill him.

Cole was born in 1984, that is only knowledge from Kessler to know from his future experience with a post apocalyptic event, not much help for Natsu since he never encountered him before, lightning does not effect him even when not in LFDM. Sting, Cobra, Jackal, Jacob, etc..

Natsu isn't in LFDM and again, Cole absorbed the memories of Kessler, the entire lady scene shows this

I mean stop using lightning in his attacks. How does Cole's flight work? Yeah and he fights Cole to beat his regen. Okay so if Cole just instantly kills Natsu the moment he starts losing, how is that not a stomp?

@Schnee, And that does not matter since lightning still did not effect him. More like Kessler imprinted them into him

Let me get this straight right now

When I'm arguing that Cole flys out is his range earlier in the the thread, Dragon says it's a stomp

Now that he can't, Dragon says Natsu just absorbs all of his electric attacks.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back