• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire and Lightning ~ Cole vs. Natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean stop using lightning in his attacks. How does Cole's flight work? Yeah and he fights Cole to beat his regen. Okay so if Cole just instantly kills Natsu the moment he starts losing, how is that not a stomp?
Because Natsu can kill him before he gets it off?

DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean stop using lightning in his attacks. How does Cole's flight work? Yeah and he fights Cole to beat his regen. Okay so if Cole just instantly kills Natsu the moment he starts losing, how is that not a stomp?
He moves his hands and jumps and guides himself

I dunno, you're arguing Natsu just absorbs all of his attacks yet that's completely okay for some reason

BTW what's the scaling chain for High 6C Natsu? Because I'm pretty sure he does one shot if I remembering right

So he can do that for several kilometers straight up and then attack from there?

I'm saying that Natsu can eat his electrical attacks, yeah. Cole can still attack Natsu without them, but if Cole just taps Natsu and he falls over dead the moment Natsu starts beating him in combat then yeah that would be a stomp.

DragonEmperor23 said:
So he can do that for several kilometers straight up and then attack from there?

I'm saying that Natsu can eat his electrical attacks, yeah. Cole can still attack Natsu without them, but if Cole just taps Natsu and he falls over dead the moment Natsu starts beating him in combat then yeah that would be a stomp.
Good thing that's not how it works. He needs his whole hand on their face.

If he launches himself into the air with a zipline or ice pillar first than he might.

Cole also has non-lightning attacks. He rockets, grenades and shockwaves rely on kinetic energy, either in the form of an explosion or just a shockwave, so there's that

I could give a more detailed verdict but honestly this match has been derailed so much I feel like there's no point

DragonEmperor23 said:
How big are the ice pillars?
If I remember right, taller than most buildings. Not skyscraper sized or anything, but a few stories high. Think taller than a train car.

Since Tartarus Arc, Tempesta attacked Natsu without LFDM with a lightning attack and did not effect him

Anyway, I'm tired of this thread and I really don't want to debate on a thread after losing my cool

I'm unfollowing

DragonEmperor23 said:
So is it in character for him to hop on a pillar, jump in the air as high as he can and then snipe the enemy from the sky?
He uses any chance he can to create distance, as he's almost primarily a range fighter. He could just zipline to the top of a building too while he's at it.

...How do FT matches keep ending like this? It's not that bad of a verse to use in debates judging by the profiles.

...I'm sorry guys. I just saw FT had versatile High 6-Cs and wanted to make a match. I never meant for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back