• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33957

These things have been discussed in the blog:

Magical Lightning (it's cloud lightning as iwandesu showed in scans)

Cloud Height (it's a good mid end)

Scaling

Only goes to Zeref overall speed (better than August), August reaction speed (stopped the lightning against Laxus), and BDK Natsu speed, Laxus attack speed.

Outlier

No, for one, there's been a timeskip and there have not been any all out speed feats so far. And also top tiers are already MHS+, so unless that speed mark is broken then it's not an outlier. The people it scale to are perfectly fine too.

Well, it wasn't August, it was Wahl Icht. Also, why do you say he reacted to it? He noticed the electrical difference that occurred in the bullets but he didn't move even a centimeter during the lightning strike.

Wahl Icht, didn't react to it, hence why he doesn't get the scaling.

August gets it because back when Laxus came to save FT he summoned lightning and August deflected it.

Since DS will be banned in a little bit, we can still consider this; however, he pointed out to me that this has to do with August deflecting the lightning we will need to find those scans as well.

I was planning on removing the highlight since the account was made by a sockpuppet, however the thread itself doesn't violate any rules, and a proper calc by Iwandesu has been presented. So I will keep it open

@Faisal_Shourov he did it?

And Technically it can be scaled To others

I mean... didnt the spriggan all equals/comparable?

And Wahl is perfectly scable, he was able to hit Laxus multiple times. This also applies to DiMaria and Ajeel (although he isn't the strongest) remains comparable in some ways, because, leave him at "Hypersonic+" is just pathetic

And Human Acno can be scaled too.

Faisal Shourov said:
I was planning on removing the highlight since the account was made by a sockpuppet, however the thread itself doesn't violate any rules, and a proper calc by Iwandesu has been presented. So I will keep it ope
Actually the calc wasn't made by Iwan, but shouldn't matter it looks accurate still I guess

^I see. Well most people have agreed to the calc, so we need input from a one or two admins to see final opinion

Wasn't Wahl charging etherion during last chapter? Should it remain unknown or grant him Country AP with this one spell?

Czuczian11 said:
Wasn't Wahl charging etherion during last chapter? Should it remain unknown or grant him Country AP with this one spell?
Well... depends... Natsu ate etherion and he isn't a country buster...

KaenDragneel123 said:
Czuczian11 said:
Accurate I see no problems with the upgrade itself,

Or was he really a country buster ;-) but srsly since Acnologia uses Etherion as his element shouldn't he be Country as well.

Nibbler3100 said:
KaenDragneel123 said:
Czuczian11 said:
Accurate I see no problems with the upgrade itself,

Or was he really a country buster ;-) but srsly since Acnologia uses Etherion as his element shouldn't he be Country as well.
Acno element is unknown...

KaenDragneel123 said:
And Wahl is perfectly scable, he was able to hit Laxus multiple times. This also applies to DiMaria and Ajeel (although he isn't the strongest) remains comparable in some ways, because, leave him at "Hypersonic+" is just pathetic

And Human Acno can be scaled too.
@Antvasima do you agree with this?

Well Mach 259 is massively hypersonic, so I suppose that quite a few high-tier characters should be scalable from this.

Antvasima said:
Well Mach 259 is massively hypersonic, so I suppose that quite a few high-tier characters should be scalable from this.
High Tier like Ajeel Base Team Natsu (Technically, Juvia and Self Buffet Wendy are some whet comparable to Base Natsu and Gray and Gajeel) and The Others Spriggan Should be scaled too

I suppose, although I would like to get more input. Perhaps I should highlight this thread.

While I don't know about the lightning speed calc, i'll let the more qualified people see if it's correct or not, but I don't understand why we should assume this Etherion to be country level, regardless of the quantity? like someone mentioned earlier, Natsu has eaten Etherion before. So I totally disagree with that.

Absolutely not, Etherion should not be considered a country busting moved without a clear feat.

LordAizenSama said:
While I don't know about the lightning speed calc, i'll let the more qualified people see if it's correct or not, but I don't understand why we should assume this Etherion to be country level, regardless of the quantity? like someone mentioned earlier, Natsu has eaten Etherion before. So I totally disagree with that.
I'll asume that Etherion's power varies with the amount used

I thought that we were just discussing the speed calculation. I agree that Etherion does not seem to be a country buster.

LordAizenSama said:
Because casual Brandish is Island Level. So it makes more sense for Wahl's etherion to be the real deal, rather than a City Level knock-off.

UncleSpaceman said:
LordAizenSama said:
Because casual Brandish is Island Level. So it makes more sense for Wahl's etherion to be the real deal, rather than a City Level knock-off.
Brandish is City Level... Probably because the hax of her powers (she actually shrink Natsu's tumor)

I don't know how many times we need to say this...Island level =/= destroying an island. It's a level of destruction above destroying a mountain. The island she shrunk - not destroyed - was probably not even city sized.

the calc heavily relies on "assumptions" such as heights and bulletspeed or timeframes. which is what sherlock points out and he is a very renowed calcer actually

i would not let this fly until these points are settled.

@Raven Okay. Thank you for the information. Could somebody ask all of the calculation group members to take a look at this?

@RavenSupreme "Assumptions" well explained in the comments to both the scope Laxus' lightning and the bullets (you can even see the supersonic waves of bullets)

thats basically something the calcers ask for - a visible cloud which correlates to laxus attack during the fight to justify the "cloud-to-ground" and therefore mhs claim

RavenSupreme said:
thats basically something the calcers ask for - a visible cloud which correlates to laxus attack during the fight to justify the "cloud-to-ground" and therefore mhs claim
Stills a good justification

There are multiple reasons why this calc is good, including:

-scaling done from Narutoforums proving Laxus' earlier calcs are at least ~800m in height

-scans showing that the lightning did come from the sky

-supersonic waves coming from the bullets

However, I have yet to see how exactly August blocked the lightning bolt and I don't recall what it looked like when I read it. I will try to compile that evidence from NF and other places before I come to my own conclusion and will post all of that evidence here.

they sure deserve an upgrade. but the major argument is "cloud to ground" lightning. and i dont see any cloud in the fight in any scan.

in fact one could even argue that the lighting does not come from the air but originated from laxus and went upward as in later panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back