• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray vs Esdeath spoilers
Gray VS Esdeath (Fairy Tail VS Akame ga Kill) on Youtube
The crew acknowledged this meteor busting feat finally. Their homemade calculations (on the anime not manga) clock Erza (& Natsu & Gray) at Mach 20,044. Striking with 56 teratons TNT tho so this is an upgrade from our old calculations.
Meanwhile they clock Esdeath at Mach 286 (dodging leader not general lightning nor return stroke) and tier her strongest attack ISCIC at 280.54 petatons TNT. And say that 93.5133 petatons TNT (280.54/3) will be a no prep time Esdeath's AP. They also use anime Shikoutazer purge mode crater feat and tiered the "lowballed" physical AP of Shikoutazer (& Tyrant Tatsumi, Esdeath and Akame) at 913.27 teratons of TNT.
So decide yourself. The calculation evaluation thread has been occupied with two AGK feat redux at least. The calculation requests and evaluations for Fairy Tail have been surprisingly quiet though.

That's what I want to know. Then again, I suck with calcs to begin with so I don't know better

DragonGamerZ913 said:
That's what I want to know. Then again, I suck with calcs to begin with so I don't know better
Long story short they use anime Erza scenes and anime Shikoutazer scenes for their calculations.The ISCIC calculation is still from a manga screenshot but the no-prep-time portion of her AP is "only" discounted down to energy per day instead of energy per second which we are obliged to use (e.g. Iron Man).

Hmmm, if their results are based on the anime version of the feat that's prolly y most aren't bringing up the Irene Calc again. Just getting it accepted as is was just an unreasonable pain in the ass; ppl really wanted to argue cinematic time as an excuse to lowball the feat to hell, then acted as though they were being reasonable when anyone would tell u they weren't. I honestly don't have the strength to start arguing that we use the anime version, down that way lies nothing but madness.

Arguing Fairy Tail's power is always a pain in the neck, especially back in the days where people were lowballing the series as much as possible (for reasons I can't even begin to imagine, though I wouldn't be surprised if spite for the series was one of them)

How come the manga calc was used over the anime calc though? Don't get me wrong, the manga calc seems to make more sense, but is there a reason beyond just it making sense?

In general the original source material is usually preferred over any works that may be considered an "adaptation" hence manga feats take precedent over anime feats, that said if the depiction of said feat in the anime isn't overly contradictory to the feat as depicted in the manga it may be used to give greater clarity to the feat in question. Hence y we use the timeframe from the anime but used the scaling from the manga.

I think it's because FT original source materials were from Manga. If FT was originally an Anime that got Manga adaptation, then we're using anime.

I thought that the anime can be used for clarification as long as there is no contradictions or statements that the original in the manga is not what the author wanted and changes to the anime is usable, or if filler can be used if confirmed by the author who worked on the anime

Yeah, but it sounds like the anime and manga yield completely different results (High 6-C vs. 6-B) so I guess it's best to stick with the original source material

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Yeah, but it sounds like the anime and manga yield completely different results (High 6-C vs. 6-B) so I guess it's best to stick with the original source material
This.

not saying that yields should be used from the anime, but for certain feats and such that are vague would be given clarification.

Anime just made the meteor way bigger, hence why the result is higher, but we don't use anime for pixel scaling, that's just how it is

And yes, people did lowball the f*ck out of Fairy Tail, nobody even wanted to count Natsu beating Zeref and Acnologia cause it was PIS, they had Acnologia only High 6-C and just overall didn't understand the manga...

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
And yes, people did lowball the f*ck out of Fairy Tail, nobody even wanted to count Natsu beating Zeref and Acnologia cause it was PIS, they had Acnologia only High 6-C and just overall didn't understand the manga...
Hold up, they called Natsu beating Zeref and Acnologia PIS?! LOL

Also, what's the basis for human form Acnologia pre-SBT being at least High 6-C? Is it because we know he's stronger than Zeref but to an unknown degree?

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Also, what's the basis for human form Acnologia pre-SBT being at least High 6-C? Is it because we know he's stronger than Zeref but to an unknown degree?
back then? yes, i think that was the premise. he was stronger than zeref but nothing else was known beyond that

No, I meant current Acnologia, not the Acnologia that was lowballed to hell and back. His human form pre-SBT key is "At least High 6-C" while the other keys for him are "At least 6-B, likely 6-A"

DragonGamerZ913 said:
No, I meant current Acnologia, not the Acnologia that was lowballed to hell and back. His human form pre-SBT key is "At least High 6-C" while the other keys for him are "At least 6-B, likely 6-A"
likely do to the fact that His dragon form is far stronger than his human form. dont really know the exact reason my self.

That's something that's confused me. How come his dragon form is always seen as stronger than his human form? If that's the case, wouldn't the Dragon Gods be similar in that regard?

DragonGamerZ913 said:
That's something that's confused me. How come his dragon form is always seen as stronger than his human form? If that's the case, wouldn't the Dragon Gods be similar in that regard?
no. the dragon gods are actual 100% dragons. always have been.

Acnologia is the same as irene, a human turned dragon. So just like irene, he too should have a huge difference in power between his normal and dragon form.

So it's basically accepted that humans-turned-dragons are far stronger in their dragon form? That's honestly a bit weird to me but it also kinda makes sense

Only time will tell if the dragon gods work the same as acno and irene, but for now it was just stated to be shapeshifting by ignia

Alright, that makes sense then. But still, any idea on just how much stronger it makes them? Even a 30x multiplier would make Acnologia's human form Low 6-B

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Alright, that makes sense then. But still, any idea on just how much stronger it makes them? Even a 30x multiplier would make Acnologia's human form Low 6-B
anywhere form human irene not being shown to be that reletavily physically strong, to irene neg diffing erzas entire bone structure with a casual slap.

I guess we could give normal Human Acnologia a "likely higher" added onto his High 6-C key, all we know is that Dragon Forms are a superior amp in power to Dragon Force, so it's at the very least far above a 2x Amp, as for Dragon Gods their human forms are just a transformation of appearance, not really power, the argument could be made that it's the same for Irene and Acnologia, but it just doesn't have enough evidence

Okay, so I did some calculations. This is all hypothetical but it could provide some insight to Acnologia's High 6-C rating.

Dragon Form Irene is 539.6 gigatons of TNT, and her human form is at least 6-C for being stronger than Larcade and White Shadow Dragon Mode Sting, who is 8.08 gigatons

539.6 / 8.08 = 66.78 (So it's hypothetically around a 66.78x multiplier)

Acnologia's Dragon form is 37.13 teratons, which is also 37,130 gigatons

37,130 / 66.78 = 556 gigatons of TNT (High 6-C+; high-end High 6-C is 550 gigatons and up)

However, Acnologia has another key for 1.4 petatons, so using that same idea:

1,400,000 gigatons / 66.78 = 20,964 gigatons = 20.964 teratons (6-B)

Again, this is all hypothetical. I just want to see what you guys think about this. This could all be incredibly flawed for all I know lol

I mean it's a great headcanon, but we can't use unsupported/unconfirmed multipliers for stuff we don't know, also backscaling via multipliers is also usually unsupported

Welp, I tried lol

Hence why I said it's all hypothetical

Could I get a participation award though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back