• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a good man Mitch, better than many of us. I'm confident that you will do many great things for this site in the near future. Just make sure to stay clean, we wouldn't want Covid to mess you up.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
You're a good man Mitch, better than many of us.
I can only promise to try, I really don't want to become arrogant, I mean any one of you could reach this position as well if you put in the work

Oh crap... was that statement itself arrogant

In all seriousness thank you all, I would not have reached this position without all the support I have gotten from everyone, especially those on the Fairy Tail Discussion Forum, some of you have been around with me for a long time

And thank you for contributing to so much on this wiki.

I've looked at old VS threads and it seems like Natsu was 8-A at one point which, nowadays, just seems ridiculous

As someone whose favorite anime is Fairy Tail, I am very grateful for the contributions you've made to this wiki. We've gone from Tier 7 god tiers to Tier 6 god tiers. Here's hoping for Tier 5 Fairy Tail

Nah, you're not, in fact, I'm thankful you're here Calaca, you're one the few Discussion Moderators to be consistent and keep up with the verse

So thanks for that

Even when I started antagonzing all of you lol.

Congratulations for the promotion (I knew you were going to be promoted but I was unsure if you would accept).

It's the job of a staff member to sometimes be antagonizing, it comes with the whole being unbiased thing, which is why I always try to be understanding of your opinions and choices

Well, I think I know the explanation.

As much as I hate to admit it, and as much as I hate Mashima, he made a manga that, albeit terrible in a lot of points, is entertaining.

That lucky bastard

Oh please, I've been a Fairy Tail fan for several years now, I heard far worse from far meaner people, at least you're respectful with your criticism and hate of the series 😅

I'm just wondering what's up with the whole "antagonizing all of you" thing.

Sounds like I missed some tea

Ah yes, I too remember the war of the Fairy Tail Revisions, the day when everything got downgraded and I was stressed out of my mind

Oh how lovely a butchering that was...

I remember being visibly upset with the downgrade of the god tiers from their previous High 6-A spot. I'm mostly over that now.

Even more pressing question:

How do you get put as a supporter, opponent, or neutral person for a series?

Yeah... there's only two verses I'm opponents of and actively dislike... Highschool DxD and Sword Art Online

I just really hate Issei and Kirito

I really don't want anything to do with Highschool DxD... I despise harems and Issei is just awful to me, like on a level that I don't even want to think of him...

Man, seeing all these deaths in so many shonen chapters recently makes me remember why I love Fairy Tail, at least they all get to live which isn't a bad thing as some people may say

I was never in grace and my eyes have never been blind, Fairy Tail is a warm hearted feel good story where everyone gets a happy ending, that's ok in my book

I tend to hate it when good characters die and don't get a happy ending, so my love for Fairy Tail has never been a hinderence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back