• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy endings are cool. But bittersweet endings where the character who dies leaves a good message for those who lived is way better.

Let it stay alive if you have a real purpose for the character behind, unlike Makarov (and no, Wraith's asspull isn't a true purpose but a plot convenience).

Not every ending needs to be bittersweet, and Fairy Tail having this happy ending is honestly a nice change of pace. I don't care what anyone says.

I despise bittersweet endings... unless it's warranted, like Death Note or probably Attack on Titan

I liked Tokyo Ghoul Re's Ending, that should tell you how I feel about stuff like this, I want Berserk to have a good ending as well, I want characters who suffer through tragedy to have a happy ending at the end of the day, there's nothing wrong with that

Cliche happy ending isn't bad to me, it fills my heart with joy

Bittersweet endings are nice, but the same can be said for the "cliche" happy endings. Why wouldn't you want everyone to have a happy ending. It just makes you happy for them, which I can attest to because that was my reaction to Fairy Tail's ending.

If 100YQ exists then it's not an ending at all. Boruto talks about other character so we might say Naruto's story has ended (but it hasn't).

Call it an ending when the protas are different.

I see no difference between the OG manga finale and 100YQ's beginnings than any other previous arc continuation.

Literally GMG and Sun Village lol.

You know how I said I hate SAO, in fact it is my most hated anime of all time, and you know how Fairy Tail is my favorite, well I guess God must have punished me for some reason, because both shows are made by the same studio and the reason the Final Season of Fairy Tail didn't look as well is because most of the budget went to SAO season 3...

What cruel awful irony...

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
You know how I said I hate SAO, in fact it is my most hated anime of all time, and you know how Fairy Tail is my favorite, well I guess God must have punished me for some reason, because both shows are made by the same studio and the reason the Final Season of Fairy Tail didn't look as well is because most of the budget went to SAO season 3...
What cruel awful irony...
Hold up, really? Fairy Tail deserved that budget WAY more!

Yeah, it's why SAO looks prettier than before and Fairy Tail looks worse than before, Kirito and his harem of idiots sell more... Light Novels be damned

Bruh... It was literally the final season of the original series. I couldn't care less about SAO's sales, Fairy Tail did not deserve to have its animation butchered. No one would bat an eye if SAO's animation took a hit

Eh well, what's done is done, I didn't dislike the last season of Fairy Tail, but having a better budget would have certainly made it better

Same can be said for me. I loved the final season but lord would it have been better if it had the animation budget that they for some reason decided to give to SAO

At least the Acnologia fight looked good, they did well with that, even gave the fight some extra fluff to make it longer and cooler

Yeah, I loved that they added more to it and gave Acnologia a backstory. They heard the complaints and listened.

Funnily enough, it's the added in stuff that looked the best. The fighting in the second to last episode looked so good.

Hopefully this FT game thats comming out, lives up to expectations.

I remember seeing a gameplay of it way back and it looked bland, so the delay should have given them enough time to polish it a bit more.

I mean, it could be the most generic rpg ever and I'd still play it, I mean getting a console Fairy Tail game at all is a godsend

^ This

Also, they did say that one of the things they were doing with this delay was polishing the game more. They even took the opportunity to make Gildarts playable.

DragonGamerZ913 said:
As someone whose favorite anime is Fairy Tail, I am very grateful for the contributions you've made to this wiki. We've gone from Tier 7 god tiers to Tier 6 god tiers. Here's hoping for Tier 5 Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail upgrades at most awkward timings.

For starters we had a Death Battle episode where Roronoa Zoro (Pre-Timeskip) beats Erza Scarlet, then she performed a meteor striking feat that would have changed the verdict. Sort of making up for this we have Natsu Dragneel beating Portgas D. Ace as another episode. Recently we have another episode where Gray Fullbuster lost to Esdeath. Then you are saying Tier 5 feats for Fairy Tail exist. OMFG

Erza easily beats pre-timeskip Zoro, even without that feat (comparing a High 7-A to a Low 7-B is a bad comparison unless it's someone like Giorno who has insane hax)

I'm not saying Tier 5 feats exist, I'm just saying it could be possible since the highest tier right now is 6-A (if not counting the possibly High 6-A for Dragon Cry) and well... Moon Dragon God exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back