• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
But she didn't actually pulverize or compress the country, it was mere teleportation, everything returned to normal after Irene died, so no actual damage or physical power was done
It doesn't qualify as an AP feat
The only teleported the people around, you can see specks of debris being torn up, while with the spell, it is acalled a reconstruction spell, so it does involve destruction and then reconstruction, and compression would be pulverization value,

and not everything went back to normal as there are places that have been damaged that wasn't there before, so it is not normal

Even if the size change can't be calced wouldn't she still need to be able to produce enough energy to move the country itself? The landscape and objects were randomly rearranged so it so it wasn't really just shrinking.

Argevil said:
Even if the size change can't be calced wouldn't she still need to be able to produce enough energy to move the country itself? The landscape and objects were randomly rearranged so it so it wasn't really just shrinking.
Yes, that is why she introduced her magic power into the earth in the first place

BlackeJan said:
I have a feeling he's either gonna imagine Igneel, Zeref, or Acno
conscidering all the seeds he is facing, he is likely going to imagine many of himself.

Natsu solos a bunch of clones of Acnologia, Zeref, and Igneel, and makes his Base Form on par with them, that woukld be the day

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu solos a bunch of clones of Acnologia, Zeref, and Igneel, and makes his Base Form on par with them, that woukld be the day
big difference in power between those 3.

and no natsu wank would be appreceated in my eyes.

unless he still does nothing to alderon because Dragon Gods are that much more powerful.

awwww yeah. that would be excellent. Tier 5 Dragon Gods will soon arive uppon us.

Tier 5-B Selene for creating worlds when?...

Alternatively, Natsu starts intentionally remembering all the tough enemies he's faced from the beginning of the original series, and as the god seeds numbers drop he starts remembering more difficult enemies up until he works his way up to a small Zeref army- he uses this as an opportunity to rapidly train and "grind" to the point that he can call upon his currently most powerful form (Ignia's power or some facsimile of it) unhindered and can fight evenly with a DG.

Unlikely but I'd like it, plus it'd give me a solid reason to argue accelerated development for Natsu.

That would be a Natsu thing to do, use all these dummies as training tools just so he gets strong enough to fight Aldoron, I actually do hope that's his plan, I want High 6-C Base Natsu

i wonder if any dragon god can deal 100,000,000x more power than natsu in one blow. maybe ignia or selene?

Well, if anyone could One-shot Aldoron, that would be the case, which would make them High 6-A, this opens up potential for a huge multiplier if someone could one-shot Aldoron

The thing is, High 6-C base Natsu doesn't sound unreasonable given that it's clear that he's the strongest Fairy Tail character besides Acnologia, and defintely the strongest guild member

Hiro will never flat out say it, but Natsu is absolutely the strongest Human and Guild Member in the series at this point

Also I want to send in the meme I made that I mentioned at the end of the previous thread but how the heck do I get past this permission error?

Rename the image, it's likely you already posted it and now you can't upload it with the same name

Thanks to Monster Strike doing a collab with Fairy Tail, we have a lot of nice new renders for the Alvarez Characters

SFDM Natsu Monster Strike
Fairy Heart Zeref Monster Strike
Dark Form August Monster Strike
Dragon Irene Monster Strike
Dragon Force Wendy Monster Strike

R.I.P. Custom Renders I made that just can't compete with the official artwork

Yeah, I thought it was just a unique art style done for his scarf in the manga, but the anime proved that it was a legit change in reaction to Natsu's Power

Makes me wonder if we'll ever get to see Natsu's scarf react like that again & if he'll ever use 7FD mode again...

ShadowGun45 said:
in the manga, Natsu use Dragon Force in the final blow against Acnologia, while in the anime his scarf changed shape
in the manga his scarf did change shape as well

I will always be a man of the blue's at heart, no matter what

I'll try to be as humble as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back